Naruto RPG • Beyond the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Yo guys whats up
Just a Rant~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 6:27 pm by kamui

» Hey
Just a Rant~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:53 pm by Jet

» The Tailed Beasts
Just a Rant~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 5:48 pm by Last Temptation

» A story WHERE YOU decide what happens next
Just a Rant~ - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:32 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» new jutsu 05
Just a Rant~ - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:21 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Kazura Clan | Check if you would |
Just a Rant~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:47 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Samanaka clan
Just a Rant~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:33 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Hello dudes.READ THIS1!NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just a Rant~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:00 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» new jutsu 03
Just a Rant~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:24 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

Just a Rant~

+12
Ombra
Usagi Aburame
DarkChaosPriestess
Ketiou
Ave Uchiha
Last Temptation
Selena Mizuki
Hashi Hyuuga
Josh
Yun Disukai
Foot+Prints
xoxKitKat
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Just a Rant~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Just a Rant~

Post by Usagi Aburame Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:36 pm

I am here to rant not flame, do not get what I say mixed up thank you

First off this is beyond the shinobi, LT's site not onegoo or ket's site, I left there to get away from all of that crap and came here to relax and rp with people of good nature, and with people badgering back and fourth it makes me want to scream, and in my opinion DCP joined this site just to respond back to the "onegoo rant" now thats an opinion you don't like it screw you i am ranting.

John I like what you just said before me and I totally agree, that is complete and udder BS
If your Onegoo stick to onegoo, i know that this in LT's site and not mine but i want to say this:

This site is Lt's, "beyond the shinobi" one of a few sites that I am a proud member of, not onegoo if you are onegoo get the F Off
Usagi Aburame
Usagi Aburame
ANBU
ANBU

Number of posts : 68
Element : Earth
Element #2 : Water
Registration date : 2008-10-08

http://narutorising.omgforum.net/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxKitKat Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:00 am

Agreed, Usagi. I myself saw that post in onegoo, and I personally got onto that. He says he doesn't think ranting gets anywhere; and maybe it doesn't when people aren't being constructive and just bashing others. Yeah, just so all of you people know; that isn't ranting. What Tai did up there was constructive and SHOULD NOT offend anyone. I am very displeased with what happened on onegoo, it was totally uncalled for; and a preach in our privacy. All of us deserve to have the ability to post something where we want to. Anyways guys. Let's not worry too much about this. Because of the stupid incident, a lot of us are feeling betrayed, and unhappy. We are here to RP and make friends ONLY. The next time someone posts something just for the sake of making everyone pissed, I think it should be brought to LT. This is a hobby, and this place is suppose to be relaxing. Onegoo members who come here to make our lives miserable, get the hell out. You won't be tolerated here.
xoxKitKat
xoxKitKat
ANBU
ANBU

Number of posts : 466
Element : Water
Element #2 : Fire
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Just a Rant~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Just a Rant~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketiou Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:55 pm

Wow I'm very surprised at your behavior.
I thought this was a place I could go to relax and just rp.
I was wrong.
This site has just as much hateful disrespectful comments and hierarchy which I was trying to get away from.
Wow its so nice to see that you are excluding members from onegoo that want to join beyond.
I'm sure this is exactly how Lt would want he site to be runned.
Kinda like the segregation, where if your apart of this or if you don't fit our standards, no matter what kinda of person you are.
WE DON'T WANT YOU.
That's such a great way to run a site guys.
Nice bridge burning.
Way to go.
I'm sure Lt would be proud to say that you have officially ruined the peace that was once beyond.
And yeah, it wasn't a good idea to make this rant topic without any parameters in the first place. You know that some how this would start a flame whether you wanted it or not.

ast note.

Sorry if you feel so strongly about this Nao.
Actually like I said before Todd copied and pasted it, pmed it to me and said it needed to be brought up in to matters hands.
I didnt take it off of beyond the shinobi.
Anyways I agree that this topic was for nothing and it was an even bigger rant.
I was just feeling strongest about what Ds said and wanted him to hear my opinion.
That the case I should of just pmed it.
Im sorry I caused any confusion and anger and genocide to the members.
Those who still have brains and did not blast someone or got involved in this topic *Not saying the ones that did dont have any* I congratulate you.
Anyways

Like I said Nao, Ban me. I really dont care.
It really doesnt set a good example for her site. At all.
And I was really hoping to linking our sites together so that it would almost be like Hunters and Ingoo, where you knew everyone on each of them and they would feel fine to hop back and forth whenever they liked it with ease.
But that kind of behavior is definitely not wanting me to do that.
I'm not jumping to conclusions yet really, this is like america and russia.
I like you guys at onegoo and here. I care about them, all of them. Which is why I felt so strongly to defend them and I wouldnt of ever even brought it up if todd didn't pm it to me urgently.
You would do the same thing and I'm completely sure.
Lt would too.
We all would, its just in our nature to defend our friends.
And I just wanted to show Ds how to make a rant without belittling, flaming or offending anyone in the process.
That is all.

Last but not least..
---------------------------

Hey Jex-chan! What about me! I'm your Rp partner! :3 Yayness!

Ketiou
Suna Jounin
Suna Jounin

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Temptation Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:40 pm

Maybe you should take into consideration how we felt about it Ket, it doesn't reallly matter who told you to do it man, it's still wrong and I'll tell you now the people here would never do something like that to onegoo. It isn't that we don't like the people on onegoo, its that we don't like the way that they act. Sterling posted in the rant a warning that what he was going to say was about to be extremely offensive, so if you didn't think you could take whatever he might say in that post then you shouldn't have read it in the first place. You weren't defending anyone by doing THAT, you could have simply left it here and posted on it and it all would have been fine but that wasn't enough for you, The minute you saw your name on that list it became personal, eh?

The least you could do was be honest with us, if todd was so offended he would have posted it. He isn't a coward, he wouldn't stand behind you in this. Just have to common decency to admit when you've messed up and move on. If the people on onegoo are going to act the way they do on there when they join on here, sorry to be the one to tell you but we don't want them here. However, there are people on onegoo that I personally like. Either way, maybe you should ask a little bit more about your admins on onegoo before you go declaring it the best site around and go on about how nice the people are, I'm sure there is ALOT of things that you are un aware of. Maybe you should look back on what happened to Ingoo and Hunters, is that what you want to happen to our sites?
Last Temptation
Last Temptation
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 844
Element : Fire
Element #2 : Wind
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Just a Rant~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Just a Rant~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxKitKat Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:22 pm

As I posted before, ketiou. I WELCOME onegoo members; those who are here to relax and have fun RPing. I am hurt you would assume we don't want you at all here. You received a WONDERFUL welcome from many of the members. we respect you, and what are you going to say; you are the exception of onegoo? No, you aren't. Many members HAVE joined here, and we are very happy that they came. What I don't understand is why you keep saying that we're being predigest against them. I feel like I'm going through the racism comments all over again.

So please, I'm not immature enough to ban you for stealing from our site, bashing a member and then calling us predigest against onegoo. All I am right now, is disappointed and wondering if this will severely affect our friendship. I'm very confused on what has happened. However, I still feel like what your saying is bias. I would never post something that doesn't belong to my site on it. in real life, you would be charged.

You are welcome here, Ket; so don't think you aren't.

But also, you should note;

Criticizing me in a rude manner; definitely won't make things better. This site is FINE and to but it out there Ketiou. WE didn't ruin the peace; YOU did. YOU were the one to take what Sterling said personally and not as helpful advice. YOU were the one who read it, responded and then POSTED IT IN THE ANNOUNCEMENTS on YOUR site, you screwed us over; so stop acting like the victim. We all have made mistakes. Now all of us need to get over ourselves and stop acting like we've done nothing wrong.

if you clearly don't like this Rank topic, where people GET OUT THEIR FEELINGS then don't read here. Before I start bashing, I'm going to stop.
xoxKitKat
xoxKitKat
ANBU
ANBU

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yun Disukai Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:13 pm

Just a Rant~ - Page 2 Ptxli

That is all.
Yun Disukai
Yun Disukai
A Ranked Missing-Ninja
A Ranked Missing-Ninja

Number of posts : 534
Element : Wind

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Just a Rant~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Just a Rant~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

http://www.dystopia.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Yun Disukai Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:54 pm

(Epic) Win/Fail

So lately these new terms have spread to the school community which is the hell i live in. Obviously we all know it started on 4chan, a internet forum in which 70% of internet user's take part in or have heard of. Now we all know this phrase is super-mega-awesome since its new and hip, but honestly, its getting annoying.

I would love to round up the people for starting this annoying craze and give them a stern lecture about being annoying. It seems like it has died down a bit but I still see a fair number of people proclaiming, "Epic Win!" or "Epic Fail!" when they see things go well or things go poorly. Could we just bring back "Yay!" and "Boo!" Just as effective yet much less annoying.
Yun Disukai
Yun Disukai
A Ranked Missing-Ninja
A Ranked Missing-Ninja

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Just a Rant~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Just a Rant~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Temptation Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:10 pm

lmfao, Nice sterlz.
Last Temptation
Last Temptation
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 844
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxKitKat Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:15 pm

Well apparently I'm part of the "30%" that never heard of 4chan. o-o
xoxKitKat
xoxKitKat
ANBU
ANBU

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ombra Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:05 pm

Ds....

First Rule of 4chan : We do not Talk about 4 chan

Second rule: We do not exist only Anoymous

thrid: Morch is gonig to hound you butt now

forthy: Dude far to young for the eye gouging site that is 4 chan....

Stupd Channer... btw totally have no idea what were talking about. However I finally found a way that Morch/I can rub Ds nose in the fact that were interbutters.... OH btw sterling I love you... AHAHAaH!
Ombra
Ombra
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yun Disukai Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:01 pm

damn you Jexy D:

loves you too
Yun Disukai
Yun Disukai
A Ranked Missing-Ninja
A Ranked Missing-Ninja

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena Mizuki Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:30 pm

I'm starting to think Sterling is just plajurising his "rants."
Selena Mizuki
Selena Mizuki
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Number of posts : 36

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena Mizuki Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:20 pm

I just hate this, when parents don't know when to back off.
I love you and all, but I need my space, you know?
I honestly thought I wouldn't have to rant about this, but my dad, is related to a hawk, I swear.

--

So I was talking to my mom on the phone, and I asked her if she could pick up a copy of the ChathamDailyNews [newspaper] on her way home. She said she would, and my dad overhears me, and is like, "What do you need that for?"

Like geez, I want the damn newspaper to read and look at pictures; what else? So I tell him that I just want it to read, or whatever. Then he gets into extreme-parental-nosy mode and asks me what I want to read and look at.

So I get kinda pissed off, because isn't that really my choice to tell and not to tell? And no, I wasn't about to read something dirty and innapropriate anyways. I tell him that he didn't need to know, then he gets pretty aggravated.

I don't know who's fault this is; my lack of respect for my dad, or his cockiness. All I know is that he needs to learn when to back off and leave me alone. He barges into my room, asking what I'm doing at unexpected times, and when I answer, "nothing" or don't answer at all, he gets pretty pissed off and grounds me or whatever.

I seriously want to lecture him about this, but it'll probably cause me more grounding time.
Selena Mizuki
Selena Mizuki
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Number of posts : 36

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketiou Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:27 am

Yayness.
I would just like to say about the whole rant thing that happened far back there.
That I messed up and got to defensive. I took things in a different way rather then really understanding what they meant, and just was all caught up in the mess of it all.
I didn't mean to hurt any of the members here.
I didnt mean to steal anything from the site.
I didnt mean to post it *Yeah that was kinda stupid. I just was ya know caught up in that whole damn mess of it all. And it became personal when you talked about my members, not when I saw my name. But anyways that doesnt really matter.
I guess we all got annoyed and defensive and such and we really shouldnt of gone that far.
I just wanted to stick for my members cause they are like family to me. We are a community. ^^
And of course there are things Im unaware of we have things that we are unaware of.
But yes this a rant topic and it really shouldn't matter what anyone says in here no matter how offensive it is because its not a direct attack and they are not in there right mind when writing it.
So I shouldn't of responded the way I did. And I did my best not to flame.
Anyways even though this is all said and done I would like to give my warmest apologies and my deeper gratitude for your concerns and I want to let you know that I still value and love this site as much as I did before and that I still would love to create a great bond with our sites.
Also, since the time being I have worked out the stuff that was tearing onegoo apart and now that we are starting the current storyline it shall be epic.
*Yes Ds I said Epic*

Ketiou~
^^

That being said, 4Chan is evil...
Well actually /y/ is ok but /b/ is just plain /b/ad
Period.
Haha I made a puny!
Very Happy
Enjoyness!

Ketiou
Suna Jounin
Suna Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yun Disukai Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:45 pm

/b/ = /b/adass you Mean xDDD

Jk jk. /b/ = Meanies.
Yun Disukai
Yun Disukai
A Ranked Missing-Ninja
A Ranked Missing-Ninja

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hriky Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:50 pm

Meh, who knows? Maybe you want to rant too. ;D

If I ranted I would be banned. >.> Just like old Ingoo, I... don't want to go there atm. >.>

Hriky
Fairy

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketiou Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:52 pm

Lmao haha.
Yeah /b/astards.
:p
But they are just anon trolls who wanna see tits and are too lazy to actually go to some pr0n site.
XD
Occasionally there is something funny posted on it but usually its just stupid stuff.
Very Happy

Ketiou
Suna Jounin
Suna Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinobiwan Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:11 pm

I hate it when people just wont shut up.
My cousin is the exact prime example.
If he starts talking its gonna be something weird.
I could bet money he's related to his dog. He has a 1 track mind.

Ok so im sitten at his house watchen a little tv when he walks in. (by the way, he weighs 200lbs and he's 13) So im just sitten there and he randomly wants to play a weird kinda kickoff football thing. So i agree to make him stop nagging and we play. I beat him by 8 but in one play he caught a fumble and talked about it for literally 45 minutes. It woulda been longer had i not told him to shut it. Now every time i go over he wants to play the kicking game. *sigh* well, wish me luck because i just found out im goin over there for another weekend. Lets just hope, that by the tiniest chace, i mean the miniscule scale, that he actually isin't completely noobish, ill be suprised. So to everyone who has a friend or relative like this, you dont have to live with it. SHUT EM' UP!!

Thank you Wink
shinobiwan
shinobiwan
Not Approved

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxKitKat Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:11 am

so its 1AM... I'm still working on my health brochure and I'm wondering; is getting my thing in on time worth this pain and suffering? I'm dying right now. I've got Sean for company but once he goes it'll just be me, my gatorade and a black pen... Its a lonely coupling ya know? Are marks really that important? Compared to your own health? Its hard to say I think...
xoxKitKat
xoxKitKat
ANBU
ANBU

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxKitKat Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:03 am

"Good morning," your friend says happily.
You smile, thinking its the right thing to do; knowing your friend was in a great mood. you didn't want to bring them down with your sadness, so instead you fake a little smile and say, "How are you?"
They laugh, saying they're wonderful and ask about you and respond the usual, "I'm good."

I wonder, when people ask you how you're doing, do you mean it? Do you actually care what that person feels like or are you just asking for the sake of being polite and conversation? Is it automatic, this response to someone greeting you? I wonder if people ask this because they care. But its not just that sort of scenario that makes me think. What about walking into a store and you see someone outside, in the cold playing a piano and preaching about helping the poor. You donate money to the person and they say thank you. But really, did they mean it? And did you put in the money because you felt an obligation to? Or because you thought it was right? Or maybe, even you thought it was a little of both.

These sort of decisions that happen nearly automatically, are they defensive? Meant to show the world a false you who secretly doesn't really want to ask someone how their days going because you know yours is going like crap? Do you ask because you need to, and as they answer "great" or "good" do they really mean it?

Its been a thought that just popped into my head as I stressed myself to a near break down. Do we do that purposely? Procrastinate to the point where we have to make a decision between our health and something else that seems so important? I mean, I remember contemplating if my grades were really worth the late hours of staying up, the stress and anxiety that made it so I couldn't sleep. Was it all worth it? Even now, as I sit here typing up this, I'm wondering what people are thinking. Will they actually take the time to read this? To see a little part of me that's so troubled yet is barely shown? During these types of situations I know its said that under pressure the true character of person shows, but really is that the truth? Am I really that easy to stress out, that sensitive to what people think of me?
xoxKitKat
xoxKitKat
ANBU
ANBU

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yun Disukai Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:44 pm

For you answer, No, Your Grades aren't going to do a damn thing. No college is going to look through your grade 10 grades. They probably won't even look at your grade Average in grade 10. SAT/PSAT scores as well as your final grades, and your standing grades your senior year are the only thing that college's look at.

Sure your making a bad impression for your teachers, but who really gives a fucking shit, they have no souls anyway. ;D. In fact my math teacher AGREED that they had no soul, (As they looked down at me staring at my crappy test grade in a demonic voice). Which no she didn't laugh at all.

School is just a way to "help" your mind grow + Develop half the things you learn you won't use. For instance you know those long 12 step Geometric proofs that take 30 minutes to do. Yea, you won't use them. Ever.
Yun Disukai
Yun Disukai
A Ranked Missing-Ninja
A Ranked Missing-Ninja

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saruno Kazura Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:27 pm

That is OH SO TRUE! Grades are worth crap when it comes to the real world. Does math help with getting out of harms way? Maybe, when involves stuff like that. But really, no it doesn't. So Sterling, that is all so true, to all levels. xD

My teachers at school can't even understand a word i say, just cause i speak a different language. Don't ask why, but i seem to notice English writing(Obvious), but i speak my native tongue, which is bad for probably anyone. It'll be obvious to not let anyone at my school know what i say, because my translator is a piece of **it, he can't speak Japanese worth crap.

He mixes up my words like nothing i was saying was polite. Don't ask about this either, it really gets on my nerves.

Just a rant by Zane-kun. ~
Saruno Kazura
Saruno Kazura
Kazekage
Kazekage

Number of posts : 311
Location : .:;:. A place in the Darkness, finding a Purpose in life .:;:.
Element : Lightning
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Just a Rant~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000000000/1000000000Just a Rant~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000000/1000000000)

http://shadowtsukiyomi.heavenforum.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Daedalus Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:18 pm

Oh man, if something likethat ever happened to me Saruno, god help me I could not deny myself the fun of torturing teachers. Just raise my hand to every question and answer as fast as I could. Wouldn't matter what I said, just say anything as fast as you can. That and teach people "swear" words, when really they just go around calling themselves an idiot.

Which is something that happened on my trip to Toronto last week, there was an Asian who goes to our school (I've seen her in the halls but know nothing of her, name or whatever) and this guy, thinking he's funny since the first stop was Chinatown, goes and asks her how to call someone a retard in Chinese. Then started playing with his pet rat he brought on the bus. Least when we got off he didn't start screaming it in the streets.

But yeah, if they start getting on your nerves, MESS WITH THEM!! (Advice from one of my teachers, the guy has ADHD and teaches a writer's craft class. In other words, PURE INSANTIY!)
Daedalus
Daedalus
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum