Naruto RPG • Beyond the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Yo guys whats up
Just a Rant~ EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 6:27 pm by kamui

» Hey
Just a Rant~ EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:53 pm by Jet

» The Tailed Beasts
Just a Rant~ EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 5:48 pm by Last Temptation

» A story WHERE YOU decide what happens next
Just a Rant~ EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:32 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» new jutsu 05
Just a Rant~ EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:21 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Kazura Clan | Check if you would |
Just a Rant~ EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:47 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Samanaka clan
Just a Rant~ EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:33 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Hello dudes.READ THIS1!NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just a Rant~ EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:00 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» new jutsu 03
Just a Rant~ EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:24 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

Just a Rant~

+12
Ombra
Usagi Aburame
DarkChaosPriestess
Ketiou
Ave Uchiha
Last Temptation
Selena Mizuki
Hashi Hyuuga
Josh
Yun Disukai
Foot+Prints
xoxKitKat
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Just a Rant~ Empty Just a Rant~

Post by xoxKitKat Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:23 pm

Lately in the RPG World that all of us are apart in (because if you aren't then why the hell are you here?) so many things have gone wrong. There have been mishaps on sites which turned into a full screw over fest, or when an argument over something stupid turns the site inside out and its completely taken over.

Or there are the issues when people bring their in life sob stories to the RP world, which clearly don't mix well together. People get annoyed because what is this? This is a relieve from the real world where people can get away and keep their creative juices a flowing, so why would people want something sad and depressive brought here?

I just find that as people, some are looking for relief and think that a Role Play site may give them that. And there's nothing wrong with that you know? But I just think getting upset when people comment on your life when you've brought it up and it isn't exactly good, well why get upset? You put yourself up to criticism, so as the saying goes, "Can't take the heat, get out of kitchen."

I know this may seem meaningless or crude or rude but whatever, this is just one of my personal thoughts and opinion that I thought I'd share with you all. (There are A LOT of these ;D)

Anyways; for those who have decided to read through this; don't be afraid to state your opinion~ Meh, who knows? Maybe you want to rant too. ;D
xoxKitKat
xoxKitKat
ANBU
ANBU

Number of posts : 466
Element : Water
Element #2 : Fire
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Just a Rant~ Left_bar_bleue100/100Just a Rant~ Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Just a Rant~ Empty Re: Just a Rant~

Post by Foot+Prints Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:37 pm

Agreed..But i can't think of a rant at the moment.
Foot+Prints
Foot+Prints
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Number of posts : 223
Element : Wind
Registration date : 2008-10-06

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

http://www.narutop.ingoo.us

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxKitKat Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:01 pm

So, today's October 11th~ It's been a pretty good day! This morning, I went to the Ski Shop and brought my board in for a tune up. Last time, some idiot did a shotty job sharpening my board, totally wrecked the paint and wood. So this time, I had to pay an extra 5 bucks for sealing. I know it doesn't seem like much but after spending 30 bucks for the tune up, 100 bucks for a kicking helmet (They are going to be legal soon), a new jacket, pants, goggles and gloves I was already at a total of nearly $800. Thank god I didn't need to buy new boots!

Anyways so i'm glad my baby's gunna get fixed. :3

Today, I felt like going on about equality and common sense. Remember folks, these aren't directed at anyone; just things that are on my mind. Anywho.

Why is it that people try to take advantage of having power? I mean honestly, on sites as a moderator or an administrator, you have a duty not only to yourself; but to your people. (Members) So why is it that half the time those in charge take advantage of their powers and somehow they have these kick ass, over powering characters that no one else can have.

I mean, you go in battle with them and its nearly like metagaming. You already know they are gunna dodge your attack because they have AMAZING speed that's nearly as fast as the speed of sound. How the hell are you gunna beat that? Only if your a sound ninja I bet. ;D

Anywho, I just find that these days people don't know the meaning of equality. I mean, if you have power; don't you want to set a good example and have an average character that is smart in battle not OP?

Well, that's just my rant for the day! ^^ Comments, Questions, add your own! =D

Alsos. I was experimenting with my avvie. Does it look better plain or with the leaves??
xoxKitKat
xoxKitKat
ANBU
ANBU

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yun Disukai Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:36 pm

Gaming Webcomics.

The Thought occurs to me that all the banging that games are art that has been going around, Art is only as good as the Culture that Surrounds it. A game could give the most extraordinary emotional experience in the entirety of the human country, and bring tears to the eyes of a Jaded war veteran who has no eyes, but its all for naught if its not surrounded by self-important bearded tosses who read too much into things for a living. And since im one of gaming culture's alpha self-important bearded tosses. I thought i'd Discuss the trend of Internet gaming Humor, and by Humor i mean gaming webcomics, and by trend i mean PLAGUE.

So You've looked at Penny Arcade seen the massive amounts of money prestige and money those guys get for 9 panels a week and decide that you want in on that. Many gaming webcomics have thought the exact same thing, in fact lets not beat around the bush, All gaming webcomics are thinking the same thing. Except Penny Arcade Obviously.

Step 1:
The First thing to do is to be or move in with, someone who can draw. Forcibly if necessary, If you dont know anyone who can draw, and you yourself draw like a flipper handed freak child who just discovered MS Paint, dont fret, just write excessive amounts of Dialogue and hide the hideous art with huge speech bubbles. If you don't know how to draw or write and are a functionally Retarded quadruple amputee and can only communicate by banging your head against a wa-con tablet, thats still no reason to quit, you can wipe your ass with a page of mega-man sprites and there's still someone more commonly involving genesiss that will tell you that its Brilliant!.

Step 2:
The next thing you need to do is create your character, and since its important to write what you know, the main character will obviously be you. But while you are a repressed, socially retarded Dull-hard that no one honestly admits to liking you, you'll author in search of character is a fantasy so they will be a charismatic ecentric who is conditionally loved by everyone even while he is setting their dog on fire. The secondary Character is the Straight man who's job is to play comic foil to the other characters bullshit and inexpictantly tolerate his behaviour when any sane person would be checking the rooms to rent pages with one hand and slamming the idiots face in a drawer with the other. The Third character is the Girl, you know girls, Those mysterious creatures you see on the bus who have their own bathrooms and spray stingy liquid in your face. If you don't know much about girls since your conversations with them dont last more then a few minutes before the police show up then use your mum as a phrain of reference. Characterising the female is a disapproving eyerolling nanny who tolerantly wipes up the woopsies of the idiot man-children and testistes them with the occasional spanking. And since your Ego should be swelling nicely by this point, you should also become the main character's girlfriend somehow. Because she finds something adorable how he gets hypnotised by her Breasts.

Step 3:
Now you have to make your Comic Funny. And reading most recent webcomics most could be forgiven for thinking that humor is entirely optional. But believe it or not their are people who actually laugh at that stuff even if its just the author's mum. Fortunatly the advantage of running a gaming webcomic is that gaming humor is incredibly easy. All you have to do is apply video game logic into real world logic for comic effect. If nothing is working go for the Edgy Crowd and do a comic about how Mario does Luigi up the ass. And if that doesn't work just go on about the Cake being a lie.

Step 4:
So, now your comic is squatting on the internet like a sewage plant on the river den, but your still not popular because your competing with every other "hack" with a playstation and a mesia complex, so how do you stand out among the crowd? Well your forgetting the most important Ingrediant, Drama. I'm not talking about Dramatic storylines but that could certainly become part of it, Lets say for sake of example your sick of making Companion Cube jokes and suddenly do a serious storyline about your female character having a mis-carridge. Obviously you'd need to have several blood-clots in your brain to think this is a good idea and since your an awkward total shit Comic, this is going to be shit at best, you'll have something besides the subject matter at worst. However, Mean Spirited Imbitiontount Cocks are going to call you out on it. At this point there are many ways you can respond, "I Dont see you doing any better," "I can do whatever i want with MY comic, your just jealous because i get more users then you," and other equally flawed arguements, but above all else, never admit defeat because the bigger a douche you are the more traffic you get as the spectators line up to see you jump around a monkey cage screaming and flinging your Poo. Drama is the mortar that holds the webcomic community together. And there are so many wonderful ways to create it. Make abosoutly no effort to improve your horrible drawing style, act like a prick at a convention, respond with constructive critisizm with hostility and just behave like the monsterously egotistic prick that blossom like mushrooms in the darkened troph of shit which is the internet. And if anyone really pisses you off, depict them in your comic as a ridiculous straw man and mock them with infurating self-rightousness.

So now your Gaming Webcomic packaging in complete, all you have to do is gather it together and throw it in a fucking Bin Because your a talentless cultural pollutant who deserves to suffocate to death on a bag of Porridge.
Yun Disukai
Yun Disukai
A Ranked Missing-Ninja
A Ranked Missing-Ninja

Number of posts : 534

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Just a Rant~ Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Just a Rant~ Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

http://www.dystopia.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxKitKat Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:52 pm

O__O Well, after i got over the laughing fit I thought your rant was well done! xD Way to be Sterling! <3 You be ANGRY! RAWR. :3
xoxKitKat
xoxKitKat
ANBU
ANBU

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxKitKat Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:27 pm

Date: October 15th
Mood: Fucking Fantastic
Rant Topic: "Job Dropping Power Houses"
By: xoxKitKat *Becky*, Yun Disukai *Sterling*

-- [D]ream[S]layer -- says:
*rolls in*

becky says:
*wtfpwn tackles*
Mwhahahaha.

*Wtfpwnttackled*
*hugzpwntz*
Countered~!

becky says:
._. .. *fwahpounds*
Now, no more distractions, Sterling! O_O Lets get down to business!

YES Lets.

becky says:
*cackles* Our Topic: PowerHousing no doing workers!
if that makes sense. xD

Our People: Sterling and Becky!

becky says:
(Who btw pwn)

(of course)

becky says:
NOW. Lets get this ball rolling! Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirst up, Sterling the bird!

Ok lately its just been a pain in the ass,
Admins START a site, plenty of time for that right? but when it actually comes to running it? where are they? i mean if you dont have time to maintain a site why DID YOU BUILD IT!?

becky says:
EXACTLY!
A site is like a child you need to nurture an care for it, not throw it around and give it to your dog as a chew toy. It takes time and a lot of work to keep a site going, and when admins don't care; they let us down... No more smiles or laughs, just frowns and tears. And if you know you don't have time for it, and still want to make a good site, then why don't people hire other administrators who would be committed to the site?
Your turn, Sterliing! ;D

Adding to that, Make sure the Moderators and Admins have the power to Actually DO THINGS. Dont let them just sit there and look cool, but then the members have to sit and wait for an Admin to Color/Approve them!

becky says:
Riiight! And what's more! If youre going to be a moderator then do your job! You are part of the staff and its your duty to keep the site moving along! The lame excuses, "I'll do it later," are pathetic to begin with. o-O Don't be lazy you bums! Get off a couch once in a while and help out.
Again, we want people who can do the job, not ones who want just want power!

Yes, We know you have Lives, but if you know your going to be busy don't bother Signing up!

becky says:
Yuuush! We all have lives, so before you go and say, "Yeah well, ours our alot busier," Shut your trap. Thats not true and even if it was, thats not a valid excuse. How about you people get an agenda or a day planner and instead of procrastinating till the last minute, plan what's going to happen. Because its YOUR fault you don't have enough time!

They wanna be Tough and Cool But if they Can't keep up with their Daily Lives why are you on a RP site, Just Beat it!
Roar!
Sure they have plenty of time to check their friends charries, of course but no time for normal members.

becky says:
HAH! Another good point my brotha! ;D
FAVORTISM!
If you wanna RP with your friends and accept their characters just ebcause your "tight" then I only have one thing to say to that.
Which can't be said due to the fact it's mean. Very Happy,

xD
YOU SAY IT NOW.

becky says:
O__O I CAN"T! WHAT IF WE GET A BAD REVIEW?!?!

Blow up that Bridge when we Come to it!

becky says:
ALRIGHT THEN! "You all are beautiful people (You jerks suck so bad, my momma won't touch ya) and I'm sure (not really) that you all just want to be happy (and fuck up our lives) and live (Stab us while we're sleeping) in peace with everyone. (Yeah Right) And that what your doing isn't (is) a show of biasness, (bullshit) but instead, its your opinion (which fucking sucks, might I say) You know (nothing) about what's best for all of us."
o_o I toned it down a bit.

lol!

becky says:
I ran out of colour in my printer. ;D

xD
I honestly Don't Care what the Admins Think, As long as its About the Members and not Themselves.

becky says:
Thats right! We are the PEOPLE! Our opinion should matter strongly.
We want to be a government, with democracy.
not democraty!
>_> I think I got that wrong.
xD

lol
Dictatorship!

becky says:
Buuut you all know what I mean, lmao.
THATS RIGHT!
Closing Note, Dreamy? :3

You~
I opened
you close
xD

becky says:
lmao! Okay!
Closing note: Think about it my fellow RPers... What type of Role Playing Forum do you want to be apart of? A fair one, or one ran by idiots, I mean... "friends."
;D

c;

Property of Sterling and Becky.

Ideas? Agreements? Complains? Add ons? Post it here.
xoxKitKat
xoxKitKat
ANBU
ANBU

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:56 pm

So Yun is Dreamslayer or what? Question
Josh
Josh
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Number of posts : 247
Element #2 : Wood
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Just a Rant~ Left_bar_bleue1000000000/1000000000Just a Rant~ Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000000/1000000000)

http://storycentral.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxKitKat Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:04 pm

Yes he is, but if your asking questions on just him, then get outta here. ;D This is for ranting!
xoxKitKat
xoxKitKat
ANBU
ANBU

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxKitKat Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:08 pm

Felt like chit chatting.~

Date: October 17th
mood: Tiredness!
Rant Topic: O-o What is with crappy jokes?

Heya everyone! Congratulations on making it through another week of pointlessness. If you are like msot of us; we all have suffered through 6 hours of lessons and teachers who think we're ACTUALLY there to learn. I mean, we come to class; what more do you expect?

I'm currently a Miner Niner at my school, which I might add is pretty sweet. unlike most high schools, its so mello where I go to the point that nothing stupid happens. And I know you all are either like, "LE GASP! BECCA IT SOUNDS BORING!" or "Nothing? o-o are you serious?" But lolz, I like it. We have school fist fights be tween guys who don't know how to problem solve, but thats really it. No bullying or whatever, of course i get the odd comment, "Damn, niner! Get the hell out of Main Row! (Main row is the center of our school, and the socializing capital)" But other than that, its pretty cool.

Anyways, so; I was late for class right, so I was pushing my way through the crowds, cursing every once in a while when someone banged into me. While I was going down the stairs, a senoir decides to push me into this little group of people who were going through spares and the first thing I hear was, "AND THEN THE MAN WALKED INTO THE BAR." Now, all of you are like, "whats wrong with that?" Well, nothing really except that its the crappiest joke in the book. And being me, a smart mouthed, 5"7 soccer player, I turn around and say, "Wow, that joke was almost as bad as your haircut."

Now, these guys are juniors, so you must be wondering, why would I pick a fight with them? I mean, I didn't know them, so why was I asking for it? I dunno. I never think before I speak. So the guys friends were laughing and one smacked my shoulder and the person i insulted was like, "Who are you?" Now, I wasn't going to lie, seeing how I'm an honest (too honest) person. i told him I was Rebecca and a freshmen and he laughed.

I knew he wans't laughing at me, so I stayed with them for a bit arguing over how ugly he looked with his hair, saying he could be sexy if he did something nice with it. And having a hairdresser for a second mum, and always the advertiser, I gave him the address and name, knowing he would go; since i always sport pretty awesome haircuts. SO anyways, I forgot about my class, having been listening to my ipod anot noticing when the bell went off when one of the guys was like, "Dude, don't you have class?"

And me being ever polite was like, "Aw shit." So I get to my math class, everyone's like, "Where the hell were you?" My teacher, thankfully wasn't there so i told the sub., I was Jessica a friend of mine. My class went along expect for when one of the goodies I NEVER knew was in my class ratted me out. I was sent to the principal's office and spent the rest of my period ( 35 minutes) in there talking to the secratary and eating fishies.

I thought I'd share that with ya! xD Anyways!!!!! Comments, Questions, Laughing, Whatever ya want, post it here. :3 and REMEMBER> YOU CAN RANT TOO!
xoxKitKat
xoxKitKat
ANBU
ANBU

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yun Disukai Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:30 pm

LMAO. All i have to Say.
Yun Disukai
Yun Disukai
A Ranked Missing-Ninja
A Ranked Missing-Ninja

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yun Disukai Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:51 pm

WARNING, THIS POST CONTAINS ACTS OF EXTREME INSULTS AND VULGAR COMMENTS. BEFORE READING PLEASE CONSIDER YOUR OTHER OPTIONS.

Ok, so lately i have Just been watching how Things are Being Done/Run/Going on, On onegoo. Well All i have to Say is that it is Total Fucking Shit. This is going to be mainly a rant on how the Moderators/Admin/Members act towards each other and other Members. So if you don't want to read this, Then its fine, i honestly wouldn't even if im Writing it. This is pretty much a Vent.

So, I'll simply go through a list of People who have Royally Pissed me off or just Annoyed the Shit out of me Lately/In the past and Re-stating past options.

Ok, so i'll start with the most Recent.

Todd/Cirrus/Xiahiw. - So, all of ya's know of or who my Good Friend Daedalus is correct? if you dont, you will. Anyways, So Daedalus makes his Character on Onegoo, Ket is like Oh! Very good! Which is what i thought as well, but as soon as Cirrus comes in, He Rips Up his App because he wants to be Better. OK WE ALL KNOW CIRRUS IS AN EGOTISTIC PRICK AND ALL OF THOSE WHO DON'T AGREE CAN GO TO HELL. then he goes around Waving his OP CHARACTER in everyones Face, His Defense is pretty much INVINCAVBLE, and Daedalus found out that his "Special Characteristic" would be able to beat him so Thats probably a good reason why He isn't allowing the trait. So honestly he has the Ego to Disagree with the CREATOR OF THE SITE. Good Fucking God.

Next up..

DarkChaosPriestess - OMFG, All i have to say is BIG ASSUMER AND BITCHER. She Pin-Picks every Rule, Regulation, jutsu, character, and just about EVERYTHING to the most utmost extent, She wants the site to be the most RESTRICTING and SIMPLISTIC thing ever. Shes RUDE, and makes BIG ASSUMPTIONS and carries everything out in her own way, not really following the rules at all. so yea, Fuck you too.

Following that..

Washi Oda - Ok, MR. I KNOW EVERYTHING. YOU DONT KNOW SHIT. You need to go find something to do besides think your the best person evarrr!!! You Obviously Know NOTHING, because you think you can set SMOKE ON FIRE. WTFH!?!?! Jesus, They send you to school for a reason.

~....

Ketiou - (Sorry to Pin-Prick you buttt~~) DONT GO MAKING 100000000000 ORGANIZATIONS who would never Survive in the naruto Universe. If there were that many Orgs, im pretty sure the Villages would be DEAD and it'd become GANGLAND. No one is going to find that many powerful enough ninja to be able to survive against the dozen upon dozen of Criminals, When you make an Organization, you either 1, make it for the criminals, 2 make it for the Villages. You have done neither and royally Pissed off criminals and the Villages, Your standings are real High right now. You'd be Dead, from the Numerous criminals and ANBU members.

....~~~~

Overall Stupidity of members/mods. - ok Seriously, someone was RACIALLY insulting a member and the INSULTED member and the Racial Assualter were BOTH BANNED. WTF IS THAT ALL ABOUT? Good God, have you learned nothing...?!

Lets all Be a big Heaping pile of Whiney Members because the mods Pissed us off. - Thats Fine! Good for you, Whine about it, But if you honestly want something to change, DO SOMETHING. dont sit there and let the Worse come to worst.

Lets all be a bunch of Nit-Picking Mods who want to be the most-uber-powerful Ninja who get to become GODS OF THE SITE! WOOOOO!!!! No, this is not what RPing is about, RPing is about a story, a story you create. And mindless killing isn't a story. Freaking Tards.

You Are not the Most Powerful Nor will Ever be the most Powerful, There will always be a Weakness no matter how hard to try and cut the Corners. So stop Trying, Make a character so you can have a GOOD FIGHT instead of a 3 post Fight so you can Brag about it. I HAVE LEARNED, BUT YOU HAVEN'T.

--
So any of you who agree with me, good for you. Any who Disagree i honestly dont give a shit. This is all MY OPINION. So if you have your Own GOOD FOR YOU! ;D

-Dreamslayer/Sterling
Awesome Squad 1
Yun Disukai
Yun Disukai
A Ranked Missing-Ninja
A Ranked Missing-Ninja

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hashi Hyuuga Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:10 pm

Last edited by Hizashi Hyuuga on Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hashi Hyuuga
Hashi Hyuuga
S Ranked Missing-Ninja
S Ranked Missing-Ninja

Number of posts : 89
Element #2 : Lightning

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena Mizuki Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:07 pm

Geography Class.

Alright. I have geography 2nd period, but I'm pretty hyped up and energized, so no worries in the morning. I have a lot of friends there, but mostly, my best friends, Erin and Ashley. But there are like 100000 Erin's and 100000 Ashley's in the school, so it does get pretty confusing. "Erin who?"

Anywho, we were working on our ecozone project. I was with Erin, and Ashley was with Natalia [omg that's another story, I fuckin love that chick. MUAH<33], and we happened to be talking about dicks for some reason. Ashley is just lovely like that..

So, while we were talking, Ashley got into the topic about virginities. She asked me and Erin if we'd save ours until marriage, and I said yes, but told Ash that she didn't look like the one to save it. We LMFAO'd, but she knew I was joking.

After that, Ashley found a paperclip in my bag, that I carried for our project. She said it would symbolize her virginity, and she would NEVER lose it. So Erin and I both got one, and put it in our pockets, saying we'd never lose ours.

At the end of class, Ashley comes up to me, and shows me her paperclip, and how she hasn't lost it yet. So then, I reach into my pocket, and.. I couldn't find it. We were like LMFAO'ing for a long time, because it was pretty funny.

Then I saw a paperclip on the ground, and saw that it looked exactly like mine [blue with white stripes]. When I went to pick it up, this guy, his name is Kenzie, PICKED IT UP AND PUT IT IN HIS POCKET. Me and Ashley both saw that, and we were like, "OMG KENZIE TOOK MY PAPERCLIP!!"

But yeah, I do have my paperclip on the inside, but Kenzie has mine in paperclip-form. xD
Selena Mizuki
Selena Mizuki
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Number of posts : 36
Element #2 : Water

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena Mizuki Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:24 pm

French Class. Rant #1.

I have french 4th period, and usually, I'm tired by then. But no, I love and hate my french class, and it's just so friggen awesome/shitty. I always end up LMAO'ing there, one way or another.

So some of my friends have that class with me [Trevor, Natalia, Cole, Zach, Shaun, etc.], and they do get into some pretty funny situations, so we barely get any work done. But if we do, it's HARDCORE work. >>

So one day, we were working on our essay on our "routine matinals." Trevor and I were working together, since he needed help and was falling behind. So he got all of his sentences written, and went to the back desk to check it over with Madame McKinnon.

Madame reads what Trevor wrote:

Madame: "Je m'appelle Trevor. J'ai 14 ans. Je suis joli.. Trevor, it says you're pretty."
Trevor: "LOL! Nono! It says I'm JOLI."
Madame: "JOLI means pretty."
Trevor: "LMAO OMG it does?! I thought it meant JOLLY!!"
Me: xDDDD
Madame: "So, you wanna go fix that..?"
Trevor: "Haha yeah, sure.."

And Trevor goes to fix it, but he finishes it quickly.
Then, Madame reads what he wrote once again:

Madame: "Je m'appelle Trevor. J'ai 14 ans. Je suis agressif.. You went from pretty to agressive?"
Trevor: "SHUT UP, STOP MAKING FUN OF ME!"
Madame: "WHAT?! I'm not making fun of you!"
Trevor: "YES YOU ARE!!"
Me: xDDDD

And the end.
Selena Mizuki
Selena Mizuki
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena Mizuki Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:43 pm

French Class. Rant #2.

Weeks and weeks ago, we were working on adjectives. So our task was to get into groups of 2, and write about each other. So I was with a girl, and Natalia and Cole were partners. Then, Cole went to ask Madame something, and what's this he sees? Natalia sitting with Zach, working together now! Cole got frustrated, hot ears, and marched over to them.

Cole: "Natalia! I thought I was your partner!"
Natalia: "Well, I thought Zach needed a partner, so I went with him. Taylor wants to be your partner though.."
Cole: "I can't believe this, you were MY partner!"
Natalia: "Cole, calm down, I'm not dying here, am I?"
Zach: "Yeah man.."
Cole: "You shut your face!"

Madame: "COLE!"
Cole: "Uh yes..?"
Madame: "What's going on over there?"
Cole: "WELL! I was doing Natalia, but then Zach just popped up outta nowhere, and like started doing her while I was gone! Natalia and I were halfway done, but Zach had to show up and steal her away! I'm sooo mad!"
Me: "You DO know what you just said.. right?" xDDDD
Cole: "OGAWD.."
Madame: ".."

I love Cole. <33
Selena Mizuki
Selena Mizuki
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena Mizuki Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:59 pm

Oh Johnny..
Taka is a boy..
xD
Selena Mizuki
Selena Mizuki
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Temptation Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:02 pm

I know he is.
Last Temptation
Last Temptation
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 844
Element : Fire
Element #2 : Wind
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ave Uchiha Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:31 pm

Yun I agree with you all the way
Ave Uchiha
Ave Uchiha
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Just a Rant~ Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Just a Rant~ Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketiou Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:29 pm

Yun Disukai wrote:WARNING, THIS POST CONTAINS ACTS OF EXTREME INSULTS AND VULGAR COMMENTS. BEFORE READING PLEASE CONSIDER YOUR OTHER OPTIONS.

Ok, so lately i have Just been watching how Things are Being Done/Run/Going on, On onegoo. Well All i have to Say is that it is Total Fucking Shit. This is going to be mainly a rant on how the Moderators/Admin/Members act towards each other and other Members. So if you don't want to read this, Then its fine, i honestly wouldn't even if im Writing it. This is pretty much a Vent.

So, I'll simply go through a list of People who have Royally Pissed me off or just Annoyed the Shit out of me Lately/In the past and Re-stating past options.

Ok, so i'll start with the most Recent.

Todd/Cirrus/Xiahiw. - So, all of ya's know of or who my Good Friend Daedalus is correct? if you dont, you will. Anyways, So Daedalus makes his Character on Onegoo, Ket is like Oh! Very good! Which is what i thought as well, but as soon as Cirrus comes in, He Rips Up his App because he wants to be Better. OK WE ALL KNOW CIRRUS IS AN EGOTISTIC PRICK AND ALL OF THOSE WHO DON'T AGREE CAN GO TO HELL. then he goes around Waving his OP CHARACTER in everyones Face, His Defense is pretty much INVINCAVBLE, and Daedalus found out that his "Special Characteristic" would be able to beat him so Thats probably a good reason why He isn't allowing the trait. So honestly he has the Ego to Disagree with the CREATOR OF THE SITE. Good Fucking God.

Next up..

DarkChaosPriestess - OMFG, All i have to say is BIG ASSUMER AND BITCHER. She Pin-Picks every Rule, Regulation, jutsu, character, and just about EVERYTHING to the most utmost extent, She wants the site to be the most RESTRICTING and SIMPLISTIC thing ever. Shes RUDE, and makes BIG ASSUMPTIONS and carries everything out in her own way, not really following the rules at all. so yea, Fuck you too.

Following that..

Washi Oda - Ok, MR. I KNOW EVERYTHING. YOU DONT KNOW SHIT. You need to go find something to do besides think your the best person evarrr!!! You Obviously Know NOTHING, because you think you can set SMOKE ON FIRE. WTFH!?!?! Jesus, They send you to school for a reason.

~....

Ketiou - (Sorry to Pin-Prick you buttt~~) DONT GO MAKING 100000000000 ORGANIZATIONS who would never Survive in the naruto Universe. If there were that many Orgs, im pretty sure the Villages would be DEAD and it'd become GANGLAND. No one is going to find that many powerful enough ninja to be able to survive against the dozen upon dozen of Criminals, When you make an Organization, you either 1, make it for the criminals, 2 make it for the Villages. You have done neither and royally Pissed off criminals and the Villages, Your standings are real High right now. You'd be Dead, from the Numerous criminals and ANBU members.

....~~~~

Overall Stupidity of members/mods. - ok Seriously, someone was RACIALLY insulting a member and the INSULTED member and the Racial Assualter were BOTH BANNED. WTF IS THAT ALL ABOUT? Good God, have you learned nothing...?!

Lets all Be a big Heaping pile of Whiney Members because the mods Pissed us off. - Thats Fine! Good for you, Whine about it, But if you honestly want something to change, DO SOMETHING. dont sit there and let the Worse come to worst.

Lets all be a bunch of Nit-Picking Mods who want to be the most-uber-powerful Ninja who get to become GODS OF THE SITE! WOOOOO!!!! No, this is not what RPing is about, RPing is about a story, a story you create. And mindless killing isn't a story. Freaking Tards.

You Are not the Most Powerful Nor will Ever be the most Powerful, There will always be a Weakness no matter how hard to try and cut the Corners. So stop Trying, Make a character so you can have a GOOD FIGHT instead of a 3 post Fight so you can Brag about it. I HAVE LEARNED, BUT YOU HAVEN'T.

--
So any of you who agree with me, good for you. Any who Disagree i honestly dont give a shit. This is all MY OPINION. So if you have your Own GOOD FOR YOU! ;D

-Dreamslayer/Sterling
Awesome Squad 1

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well in ways I do agree with you.
The thing is that at onegoo, our mods(Some mods) and admins work there butts off to make onegoo a great place. Even though I think Todd does an excellent job, I still do think that the admins are being too harsh about everything and that if we wanted to make this the best naruto rpg ever, and to ours standards suppose we did. WE WOULD HAVE NO FRIGGIN MEMBERS BECAUSE EVERY SINGLE THING, every nook and cranny is filled and there are restrictions on everything.
Yes yes we want to make it so that there is NO WAY to gm whatso ever, but WHO CARES. If people gm then they do and the mods *That actually do something* will warn them. We dont need to make 10000000000 of rules to make sure that NO ONE in the world can even do anything mildly close to gming.
Like I said trust our members. Thats what makes a great site.
Now yes I know we are trying to make onegoo as good as the ingoo it was before but really we have gone TOO far. Lets relax and chill abit. Lets take some example from lady T's site and make it a havenestic place like they have, for then more people will actually want to rp and it wont feel so cold and lifeless!
If we wanted to make this NC then we would just GO JOIN NC.
This is not NC nor will it ever be NC and it will never even get close to being NC because its much better just to be Onegoo.
Let just have fun and rp, but loosen up on our extreme restrictions and RULGASMS.

If we can make this less of a prestigious war zone and more of a friend rpg haven with a unique and wonderful enriched rp system that none like the others.
I know we are trying to be original but you can be original without making a rule about everything. This is not a government, this is a RPG site guys. Lets just chill please :3

This goes to ALL OF onegoo, mostly admins.

Another thing is something that I want to address, is the onegoo mods.
Now most of you HAVE DONE FLIPPING SQUAT NOTHING.
Seriously you know the privilege and honor it is to be a mod and help out with the site.
WHEN I WAS MADE MOD on the old ingoo, I fully READ, CHECKED AND APPROVED 15 profiles in ONE DAY.
I worked my butt off when I was a trial mod to show that I was worth and ready to be a great mod and truly help out the site like I said.
Now yes I know you great mods have a life and just wanna hang out with all your mod friends, but IT
PISSES ME OFF WHEN IM ON THE CHATBOX, there are about 10 Mods and Admins,
AND THERE IS ONE or 4 COMMENTS MAX ON THE PROFILES!
ARE YOU SERIOUS?
Get to your FRIGGIN JOBS GUYS.
Being a mod is a privilege and a honor but its also A JOB.
In a job they don't just let you sit around all day and talk with your co workers, no you actually do your jobs.
Now I'm not naming anybody, but there are other mods that really actually do there jobs. Megz, you are one of them and I'm proud of you, you do great.
^^
Now some other people that are mods, I HAVENT EVEN SEEN ON FLIPPING MOD RELATED COMMENT FROM YOU.
A mod is not just a position or a statue of POWER. Its not just a title, you HAVE TO ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING.
Thats why we hire you, cause *usually* we think that you would be a great, responsible and productive worker to help out with the site.
NOT TO SITE ON YOUR ASSES AND TALK ON THE CBOX.
And if you don't like approving profiles or you think its no fun, WHY ARE YOU EVEN A FRIGGIN MOD?
Just quit and let the real people who actually strive to become a great mod and dream about having a wonderful and honorable position like that TAKE OVER.

So mods I congratulate all that you have done, *For those who have..*
BUT MY FINAL STATEMENT ON THIS IS SIMPLE.
DO SOME FRIGGIN WORK OR QUIT!
Please and thank you.
^^

_-------------------------------------------------------------------
All though I agree with the issues and problems you are stating, I would appreciate if you could address these problems with a bit more respectful and intellectual angle without all the harsh, offensive and immature, provakative profanity that is just going to get you into a flaming war. *No offense to this, im merely stating a topic*
Please bring up these issues in a way that wont offend those who cannot take criticism.
Just state your problems without the negative comments.
That's the way to deal with problems maturely.
Its called debating, and its pretty productive if you haven't heard.
You see you can address and issue you have with a person without calling them stupid or idiotic.
You can simply say that you do not like how they handled this situation and that it would of been better to handle it another way.
Acting this way is just going to get you into a giant flaming war and destroy the beautiful peace that is beyond.
Even you said leave your onegoo problems at the door or get the f*** out.
Well you are obviously not doing this Ds so please chill.
:3

Following that..

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Now I love this man dearly, he is awesome and a nice guy.
Yet I do agree that he can be pompous *As we all can, we are human Ds remember?*
Also, Hriky has also had this same problem but yet I never saw you confront him about it did you? Why Washi? Is it because you dont favor him so you shall only bring up the problems of others you dont like and not the ones you do.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hmm have you heard of the word originallity Ds?
If you havent then please learn it.
First I highly disagree that we have 1 billion orgs.
Thats a big mistatement.
Actually we only have 2, and 3 in the making *Maybe*
You see I wanted to make a org that no one have heard of before and was different the the others. Something that people would think is refreshing and interesting and would like to join. I didnt want to make another akatsuki, and I didnt want to make a shiranui.
I just wanted a org that people who are tired of the same old evil org to join.
Thats all.
Also as you stated "Rping is about making a story" well I was just making this org to enrich the story as I had an idea for the original storyline and I wanted to us the org to achieve this.
Also I knew that akat had yet to take any action or planning so I decided to take my own action.
Btw
The rule is there may be only 4 orgs, tops.
Also I always play a good guy and so I wanted to play a missing nin and have a change of scenery *Like alot of you guys do* Is there really anything wrong with that?

On my final note I would like to state, that in this rebuttle, I have not insulted nor used any offending terms in which would create a conflict on this wonderful site.
This is how you make a good arguement, and still be productive in the process.
That is all I have to say, and it is just my opinion, you know we all have them and they can be oposing, but we dont take action if they are. We just share them.
Anyways have a wonderful day,
Thank you for you time,
And enjoyness!

Ketiou!~
Spreading teh joy to all of the rpg lands that is beyond! :p

Ketiou
Suna Jounin
Suna Jounin

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Temptation Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:51 pm

Ket, you can't talk about originality when talking about that organization. Dude, you're basically mixing bleach and Naruto. Has anyone told you that kind of stuff doesn't work?
Last Temptation
Last Temptation
Admin
Admin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkChaosPriestess Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:25 pm

Yun Disukai wrote:DarkChaosPriestess - OMFG, All i have to say is BIG ASSUMER AND BITCHER. She Pin-Picks every Rule, Regulation, jutsu, character, and just about EVERYTHING to the most utmost extent, She wants the site to be the most RESTRICTING and SIMPLISTIC thing ever. Shes RUDE, and makes BIG ASSUMPTIONS and carries everything out in her own way, not really following the rules at all. so yea, Fuck you too.

I love you, too, DS-kun! ^_^

I only have made one assumption on Onegoo, and that was pointing the editting of Rules on Todd. That was unfair to him. That is only a mistake that I can make... once a month. I was incredibly irritable and very emotional the day that I wrote that. I promise that something like that won't happen again.

I only b*tch when someone goes behind my back and does things without consulting anyone. I have the decency to announce what I'm going to do and get opinions before I do anything, not just make something a Rule. But, I do follow Rules. I make Rules on Onegoo. I know the Rules on Onegoo.... I have also NEVER disobeyed a Rule except for once [the flame against Todd, but I have since apologized for that].

Just... yeah... don't attack me on a personal level before you know who I am. I do not assume; I do not b*tch unless someone has done something inappropriate. I am human, DS. You may be a robot for all I care, but humans make mistakes. At least I have the self-dscipline to prevent many errors from occuring. Don't attack me over ONE DAY. Yeah, everyone has the day they mess up.

ALSO, I try to keep things as orderly as possible. I know human error. I have error in my own being, but I have others behind me picking me up when I do fall down. I just want to make sure that I can help others from making mistakes, too. When someone knows that wrong is being done, then that person has a right and a duty to right the wrong. A similar phrase was stated in the Declaration of Indepence. When I see someone doing something wrong, I have a duty to help them correct it. That is why I am so nit-picky.

Please, tell me when I have been rude [besides flaming Todd, which we have already discussed] so that I may make note of such error and know not to act in such a way again. I only wish to improve. If you see me doing something wrong, then state it. Please, tell me when I have been rude. I want to improve.

Just know that I love you, too, DS. ^_^
DarkChaosPriestess
DarkChaosPriestess
Not Approved

Number of posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketiou Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:27 pm

Meh this rant is no longer needed.
:3

And john, I mean the concept. The goal.
Not the bleach ness of it, which like I said I just took inspiration from it, not fusing bleach and naruto together.
Besides if you dont like the Org then dont join it. Simply as that.
Very Happy

Ketiou
Suna Jounin
Suna Jounin

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Hashi Hyuuga Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:23 am

WHY IS DCP A MEMBER?!?!

GO STICK TO ONEGOO!!
Hashi Hyuuga
Hashi Hyuuga
S Ranked Missing-Ninja
S Ranked Missing-Ninja

Number of posts : 89
Element #2 : Lightning

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxKitKat Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:46 pm

Hey, this is a ranting section, not a flaming arena. Honestly, please if your just posting here to flame then get the hell out. =/ I'm not asking for conflicts here. What Dreamslayer posted is HIS OPINION and NONE OF YOU have a right to flame on it. I'm not stating you don't have a right to reply back in a decent manner, but saying hes flaming makes you a flamer too. I AM directing that at you Ketiou. This is a ranting thread, they can speak how they feel, and he was NOT being disrespectful. I dislike pinpointing people, but I will do it for once.

DCP, I don't know you; and you seem like a good person and I understand where you are coming from and your response to Sterling's rant was fine. I have no issue with you or your presence on beyond. ALL I WANT, is for everyone to stop pinpointing onegoo members and ripping them to shreds. THEY ARE People, no matter what you all think; and yes I agree; some are a bunch of asses; but you can't change that.

Ket, with what you said about Hriky, yes he's been addressed about his pompous attitude. I've brought it up; so please, don't bring in other people to deflect the blame. That's all I'm saying on this subject.

If you all are going to respond to Rants lets be constructive and careful about what your saying. this is someone's feelings and I am getting upset when you all are trying to start fights in this topic. If you have nothing good to say; then excuse me when I say; "Get the fuck out of my topic."

~Becca
xoxKitKat
xoxKitKat
ANBU
ANBU

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Temptation Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:11 pm

Let me go into a quick rant on one thing, KET posted Sterlz rant on ONEGOO. Not only did he post it, but he made it an annoucement. I found this extremely OFFENSIVE. Anything that we say on here should not be posted on that lame excuse called a site. No matter if it offends him or the other members of the site, He doesn't have the right to post it in their and cause conflicts between people. He can comment on it here, that's perfectly acceptable. HOWEVER, considering most people on this site really dislike onegoo, and we want our own privacy, The nerve he has to go off and tell everyone what was said on here. He titled it 'Why rants get you no where'. Well, it may seem like it gets him no where because of the fact that he can't put up good arguements, but when I rant. It makes me feel a whole lot DAMN BETTER. Anything that we say on here, we have a right to keep on here. Meaning, if you feel offended by something said on here maybe you should just go cry us a big river on onegoo and then go ahead and jump in and drowned in it for all I care.
Last Temptation
Last Temptation
Admin
Admin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum