Naruto RPG • Beyond the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Yo guys whats up
Meeting Someone New (Only Zira) EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 6:27 pm by kamui

» Hey
Meeting Someone New (Only Zira) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:53 pm by Jet

» The Tailed Beasts
Meeting Someone New (Only Zira) EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 5:48 pm by Last Temptation

» A story WHERE YOU decide what happens next
Meeting Someone New (Only Zira) EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:32 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» new jutsu 05
Meeting Someone New (Only Zira) EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:21 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Kazura Clan | Check if you would |
Meeting Someone New (Only Zira) EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:47 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Samanaka clan
Meeting Someone New (Only Zira) EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:33 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Hello dudes.READ THIS1!NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Meeting Someone New (Only Zira) EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:00 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» new jutsu 03
Meeting Someone New (Only Zira) EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:24 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

Meeting Someone New (Only Zira)

2 posters

Go down

Meeting Someone New (Only Zira) Empty Meeting Someone New (Only Zira)

Post by chuymilligan Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:46 pm

Chuy walked through the town seeing many signs and smelling so many different foods being made. He felt like stopping but decided not to. Chuy walked more, arms swinging at his sides, eyes looking everywhere. He was in the mood to meet someone he heard about. Apparently he was a pretty powerful genin and Chuy wanted to see how he was. Heck, maybe they'd become good friends.

Chuy stopped in front of a weapons shop and walked inside. He heard the bell ring and he looked up at the smiling face of the clerk. "Welcome, how can I help you" the man said in a very cheerful mood. Chuy thought for a moment than looked back at the man "Umm, yes actually" he said with a wondering sound to his voice. He put his finger to his lip and thought for a second again. "I was wondering if you have and wire? And a solution that i could put on it to make it sticky?" he asked in much anticipation. He knew how much this would help him as he got older and into more battles. The man thought for a moment than pointed his finger in the air with excitement. "Yes, actually, we do have some" the man said running into the back of the store. Chuy walked up to the counter and leaned on it while he waited. He saw all different kinds of shuriken, scrolls, kunai. There was so many. He didn't even realize the man had come back when he heard the clicking of the buttons on the cash register. He saw the totals getting higher as the man looked at prices on the wire and the sticky solution. The man looked at Chuy after pushing in the buttons. "Ok, for 1000 yards of wire and our homemade sticky solution, the total comes to 500 ryo." Chuy fumbled through his pockets and found it. "Good thing I've saved up my allowance" Chuy thought to himself. Chuy had the man put his items into a bag and Chuy left with a wave goodbye. He heard the bell again as he opened the door on the way out. He pulled out his iPod and started listening to Escape the Fate. He looked at his watch, it was noon. "Now then, where is that kid?" Chuy thought to himself starting to walk around the market area.
chuymilligan
chuymilligan
Genin
Genin

Number of posts : 156
Element : Wind
Element #2 : Lightning
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Meeting Someone New (Only Zira) Left_bar_bleue200/200Meeting Someone New (Only Zira) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

http://myspace.com/chuymilligan

Back to top Go down

Meeting Someone New (Only Zira) Empty Re: Meeting Someone New (Only Zira)

Post by Zira Isikora Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:56 pm

Zira slipped unseen through the crowds of people, flowing her body just enough to pass through the crowded marketplace, yet not so much as to seem abnormal. She was like a ghost.
She nervously adjusted her headband, which proclaimed her as a genin of the hidden leaf village. It felt heavy and unfamiliar on her head, holding down her swirling bluegreen hair uncomfortably. Even the material itself was heavy compared to the rest of her clothes, which were made out of layers of soft thin shifting fabrics that flowed over her body like waves on the ocean. This village, these people, it was all so new, so strange. Ario or Dazag would have made a comment about 'how the other side lives' but now they'd gotten themselves capture. She was lucky to not have been put in jail with them and was instead stuck in this village for 'reeducation.'
I'll probably never see them again she thought with a hint of remorse, but only a bit, they were never that nice to her anyways.
The smells of spicy exotic foods drew her to an out of the way restaurant, it wasn't too busy and she slipped quietly into the back, hoping that her glowing eyes and blood wouldn't stand out too much in this restuarant, it seemed the sort of place that would see lots of strange people, so she should fit in fine.
She sat down lightly in the soft bench, her small body sinking into the soft fabric. She sighed and tipped her head back while waiting for the waitress.

Zira Isikora
Genin
Genin

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-12-25

Back to top Go down

Post by chuymilligan Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:03 pm

Chuy walked farther into the market area, eyes looking everywhere. "Damn, if only i could use lightning beetle eyes" he thought to himself sad that he still could not activate it no matter how hard he tried. Chuy looked around and found a restaurant. Chuy started heading to it while whispering to himself"Eh, what the heck. Maybe she's in there."

Chuy walked in through the door and looked around. His head skimmed every face when he saw something strange. "What the..." he said while scratching the top of his head. It was one of the weirdest things he had ever seen. A girl was almost, glowing. But not all over, just lines going through her body and her eyes were so bright. He started heading over in that general direction, feeling his boy instincts kick in making him never let a girl eat alone. He just barely missed a tray that a waitress was carrying and he slipped onto the bench right next to the girl. He looked at her and smiled, "So are you waiting for someone?" he asked with much enthusiasm.
chuymilligan
chuymilligan
Genin
Genin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Meeting Someone New (Only Zira) Left_bar_bleue200/200Meeting Someone New (Only Zira) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zira Isikora Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:16 pm

Zira slumped back in her seat, sliding away from the boy, who seemed determined to talk to her.
"Uh...no...." she said, he continued sliding right up to her and she eventually got irritated and flowed over and under the table, her body turning into waving strands of energy, that crossed the gap and reformed into her on the other side of the table.
"Do you mind?" She said shaking her head in irritation.

Zira Isikora
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by chuymilligan Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:52 pm

Chuy watched the girl simply move through the table and out the other side. "What did you just do?!" Chuy asked eagerly seeing as how this girl had some pretty amazing powers. "And sorry, I just like meeting new people" he finished with a grin. Chuy pulled out a kunai and pulled it out onto the table. He started fiddling with it, waiting for the girl to answer his question.
chuymilligan
chuymilligan
Genin
Genin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zira Isikora Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:35 pm

Zira tensed for a moment, but only a moment when he brought out the kunai, he couldn't touch her anyways, but she SHOULD teach him not to mess with strange girls and harass them for no reason.
"Its just something I do."
She smiled wickedly, the kunai in his hand...melted, turning into whitish grey whisps of energy that sank to the table. She touched the center of the pool with the tip of her finger and spiraled it upward in air. the energy whisps followed her finger, tracing a tightening spiral before she widened to spin at the very end. The energy ribbons wove together and melted into a white rose, which she handed back to him.
"And just so you know, your weapons would be absolutely useless against me."
She giggled and leaned back in her seat.
"So what are you doing here?"

Zira Isikora
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by chuymilligan Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:04 pm

Chuy watched the girl do something to his kunai which he meant as no threat. When he got the rose back he had a confused look on his face. "Eh, thanks?" Chuy says in a weird way. He sat back into the bench, relaxed at this envioronment. He then heard the girl talk about his weapons and how usless they are. From the looks of this girl, Chuy was able to come up with that on his own. He heard the question and cocked his head a little bit. "I don't know, I'm just checking out the area and saw you. Just looking for some people that could become friends." Chuy finishes with a movement of his head to look towards the door. He turned his head back to face the girl. "By the way, I'm Chuy" he said putting his hand out to shake the girls for a formal greeting.
chuymilligan
chuymilligan
Genin
Genin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zira Isikora Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:09 am

"I'm Zira" she said shaking Chuy's hand, she glanced about the room, her eyes following his gaze until they settled back on her.
"So yeah, are you normally this...friendly...or have you just been sniffing too much glue lately?" She said with smirk. Tipping her head back in her seat, her eyes mapping the patterns in the ceiling tiles while she waited for an answer.

Zira Isikora
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by chuymilligan Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:18 am

Chuy felt the joke in this question but let it just pass by him. "Usually I am this excited. And no I haven't been sniffing glue" he said resting his hands on top of the table. The waitress came over with a smile and handed both of them their menus. "Hi, my name is Clarissa, can I start you two with some drinks perhaps?" she said, still smiling at the two. Chuy flipped to the back of the menu and scanned over the drinks. "Umm, I'll have a cup of tea with honey" he said putting the menu down and looking at Zira. The women switched her gaze to Zira. "What would you like sweetie" Clarissa asked Zira, agian with a smile.
chuymilligan
chuymilligan
Genin
Genin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zira Isikora Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:08 pm

"I'll have a can of whatever brand of energy drink you sell here." She said without even looking at the drinks on the menu."
She waited for the women to leave then peaked over the top of the menu at Chuy.
"So I guess your eating with me now?"

Zira Isikora
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by chuymilligan Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:32 pm

Chuy looked up, a concerned look on his face a little and it then turned into a grin. "Well, I was hoping it would be alright concindering the fact that were both here" he said flipping through the pages of the menu looking for something good. "Do you mind if I join you?" he asks looking up into her eyes.
chuymilligan
chuymilligan
Genin
Genin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down