Naruto RPG • Beyond the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Yo guys whats up
Zira Isikora EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 6:27 pm by kamui

» Hey
Zira Isikora EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:53 pm by Jet

» The Tailed Beasts
Zira Isikora EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 5:48 pm by Last Temptation

» A story WHERE YOU decide what happens next
Zira Isikora EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:32 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» new jutsu 05
Zira Isikora EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:21 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Kazura Clan | Check if you would |
Zira Isikora EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:47 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Samanaka clan
Zira Isikora EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:33 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Hello dudes.READ THIS1!NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Zira Isikora EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:00 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» new jutsu 03
Zira Isikora EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:24 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

Zira Isikora

2 posters

Go down

Zira Isikora Empty Zira Isikora

Post by Zira Isikora Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:43 pm

Basic Character Information:
Name: Zira Isikora
Clan: Isikora Clan

Looks:
Height: 5'1”
Weight: 114 lbs
Build: Slim, slender, diminutive.
Skin Color: Pale, chalk white.
Hair: My hair is short, coming to almost shoulder length, its Black with swirls of greens and blues mixed throughout.
Eyes: Dark blue with green sparks.

Overall Description: I'm a small, diminutive girl with black, blue and green hair, its short and spiky, sticking up in all directions. My eyes are dark blue with bits of green underneath, and they glow a bright dayglo bluegreen in dim light. My skin is pale and white, and my blood vessels glow bluegreen as well, giving me a ghostly supernatural appearance.

Personality:
I prefer to let my personality be dictated by my actions. But if you MUST have a personality then here is my Jung-Briggs-Meyers Psychiatric Profile

Skill and Rank Information
Village: Claw Country raised on the road by thieves, currently in the leaf village.

Special Characteristics: The Flow
Special Effects:
I've activated the Flow in my body, giving me total access to it.
The Flow is energy, you could say it is the life energy of the universe. Everything in the universe has its own, unique flow energy, bound to the core of our being, it is the wellspring from which all life comes, and the void into which it departs. The flow comes in colors based on the person using it, my flow is mostly green and blue, occasionally becoming blue and purple depending on my moods. It has been theorized that chakra stems from the flow, excess energy bleeding out of the body. If the flow of something is unactivated, as it is in most people, then it is dormant, and can be used and manipulated by anyone who has activated their flow. Every rock, every stone, every leaf, every man women and child has a flow that can be accessed.
Once the flow is activated in an individual, it is fairly quick to master the basics, taking days to learn, and a lifetime to master every little intricacy.
The flow does however have major pitfalls along the way, learning it your own is impossible, someone has to teach you it, or you die. Its that simple. Once activated, your body is converted to energy, the energy of the flow. It holds its human form only since it was the original form. But it can change instantly and at will. I can look like anyone or anything I want. I can use it to avoid many attacks at once and be unharmed. The energy cannot be drained and it cannot be used up even, the flow takes no energy, it simply manipulates the existing energy. I can manipulate the energy at will and flow myself through walls, up cliffs, and around obstructions, like fists coming at my face. I can appear and disappear at once, spreading out my flow to the point of invisibility.
I can also tap into the worldflow, the energy source of everything, forming anything I could need, from clothes, to weapons, to living plants and animals (or dead ones if its you like that sort of thing)
The worldflow can also be used for travel, moving quickly between two points, passing through the flow of the world.
Flow users cannot use chakra, and so they can't use jutsus however they rarely need it since there are fairly few jutus that are better then what can be achieved with the flow.
Flow users do not age, and cannot be afflicted with normal illnesses. However, there are a good number of diseases of the flow, a poisoning of the energies that will make the flower weak and unable to properly manipulate their own flow, much less that of others. Their flow will still protect them, however, they won't be able to maintain a form other then their own or access a lot of their abilities.

History and RP Sample
History:
My parents were airship pilots, plying the skies between the villages, delivering exotic wares from the far corners of the world. When I was one, we were set upon by thieves while we were stopped in a meadow for repairs, and the thieves, failing to realize that hydrogen explodes tried to set fire to the balloon to force my parents out. They were killed in the explosion, and the thieves, who couldn't take it upon themselves to murder a baby, decided to raise me. They took me back to their master, a flow user who was playing the thieves for fools. The flow master, a man by the name of Kido Mackalari, raised me and taught me the flow, but him and the rest of the thieves taught me in a very disjointed fashion, and I ended up having very little loyalty to them. When the Leaf Village came down hard on their operation I decided not to help them and in fact showed the leaf village where the loot was hiding. Mackalari was extremely proud of my traitorous nature, and living up to his expectations as a thief. I think he flowed out of jail and is over in the sand nation now. I'm not sure. The leaf village took me back and decided after a bit of fooling that I need to be raised 'properly' and have dumped me into a squad with the rank of genin.

Rp Sample:
The air in the room seemed to boil and distort, the air growing frigid and burning hot at the same time. There was a sickening laugh in the air and a cool icy voice whispered into where Kurogane's ear would have been.
"So Kuro, up to your old tricks I see?" A sharp grin materialized in the air inches from the edge of Kurogane's hood, Followed shortly by the translucent form of Astarte.
"You seem...well." She smirked, vanishing and reappearing on his other side. "Still glad you gave up your body?" She said with a laugh. He turned towards her, raising his hand towards her but she just vanished again as the door opened and Zen walked in.
"Playing nice kiddies?" She said, with a cold bite in her voice. Astarte rematerialized behind her, floating just off the ground. "Oh Kurogane has been very naughty." Astarte said with a laugh. "Isn't that right Kuro?" She said materializing at his side again. "You might want to let me know what those seals you've placed around are."

Zira Isikora
Genin
Genin

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-12-25

Back to top Go down

Zira Isikora Empty Re: Zira Isikora

Post by Yun Disukai Thu Dec 25, 2008 5:09 pm

Approved.
Yun Disukai
Yun Disukai
A Ranked Missing-Ninja
A Ranked Missing-Ninja

Number of posts : 534
Element : Wind
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Zira Isikora Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Zira Isikora Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

http://www.dystopia.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down