Naruto RPG • Beyond the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Yo guys whats up
Site grows closer! EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 6:27 pm by kamui

» Hey
Site grows closer! EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:53 pm by Jet

» The Tailed Beasts
Site grows closer! EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 5:48 pm by Last Temptation

» A story WHERE YOU decide what happens next
Site grows closer! EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:32 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» new jutsu 05
Site grows closer! EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:21 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Kazura Clan | Check if you would |
Site grows closer! EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:47 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Samanaka clan
Site grows closer! EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:33 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Hello dudes.READ THIS1!NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Site grows closer! EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:00 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» new jutsu 03
Site grows closer! EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:24 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

Site grows closer!

+3
Yun Disukai
Selena Mizuki
The Snake God
7 posters

Go down

Site grows closer! Empty Site grows closer!

Post by The Snake God Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:25 pm

Hey all its Gabe here. Just wanted to post this topic in hope that the site will grow closer in freindship.

Bio: My name is Nathan King johnson. Many call me Nate or on here Gabe ^^. I a very fun person and like to show my humor. I like lending a hand to help out thoes in distress. I enjoy lifting weights playing football with some of 'the guys.' lol. Right now im looking for a new job. Im POOR! gr! If any of you want to Email me some money I wouldnt complain lol. If any one has any questions you can ask here or PM me ^^ Also if any one wants to post a breif bio on them so we can all get to know one another that would be ok and great ^^
The Snake God
The Snake God
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Back to top Go down

Site grows closer! Empty Re: Site grows closer!

Post by Selena Mizuki Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:00 pm

Hah~

Bio: My name is Alexis, feel free to call me Lexi~ I'm a rather calm person, but any citrus beverage or just specific type of foods make me laugh, or get hyper, etc. I'm deadly allergic to cinammon and peanut butter but I don't mind; they both look like poop to my eyes. I play the piano, the guitar and the recorder, and I do have an ear for music. I listen to all kinds of songs, but I just recently got into the "emo-rock" ones.. ;_; But anyways, I have a younger brother, Danny.. Some have heard stories from him from me and etc.. Some have even heard him on the mic with me -facepalm- Anyways, I am willing to have a mic chat with anyone here [well, not anyone, I guess] and I'll be willing to sing as well, haha~

Ummmm, I'm a sporty kinda girl, I guess. I play basketball, volleyball and badminton. I am on the cheerleading team for my school but I have a real issue with my backcatcher >> Hmmm.. I babysit if needed.. My semi-formal is coming up and I'm looking quite forward to that since I missed homecoming -____- Don't ask how, I was never informed of such news..

Anyways, you all know my email and or number, so I guess that's it ~
Selena Mizuki
Selena Mizuki
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Number of posts : 36
Element : Wind
Element #2 : Water
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Site grows closer! Left_bar_bleue100/100Site grows closer! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yun Disukai Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:22 pm

Woo, Boredum Makes me Feel the Need to do this! ;D

Bio: Name is Sterling, I have grown several nicknames, Born on April First 1993, (April Foolz Day!). I'm usually Hyper and Exciting, but at times i get quite emotional, So don't blame me, Blame the Dicks at my School! hah!. Right now i work at a gym, where i work Desk. (BORING) but i get paid fine and don't work too much so i guess its pretty good :3.

I have 3 Brothers, 1 Older, 2 Younger. I play Golf, (Hellz ya) and i'm a really good runner but i quit the cross Country team because the people there are egotistic jerk-heads. ^.^, I'm the Typical Rocker type Person. (Headbanging etc,) Woo! I hang out with my Friends on Fridays and play rock band, (Too much prolly) And i'm a pretty good gambler as well, (According to them). On sunday Nights i'll never be on cuz i have games to play, (Tee hee). Looking forward to College, hoping to become a Psychiatrist. (Teach through Experience),

I'm also a Gamer child, (FREAK!) I have played waayyyy too many video games for someone of my age. I also listen to a LOT Of music, if you'd like recommendations I'm always here! :3

So Hah! I'm sure all of you know my msn/phone number/email, feel free to do whatever!
Yun Disukai
Yun Disukai
A Ranked Missing-Ninja
A Ranked Missing-Ninja

Number of posts : 534
Element : Wind

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Site grows closer! Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Site grows closer! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

http://www.dystopia.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxKitKat Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:38 pm

Wooo!!!~

Bio: Heya; my name's Rebecca-Elizabeth, but everyone calls me becky or becca. I'm 14 years old and my B-Day's July 29th. I'm usually a pretty fun person to hang out with 'cause I'm always laughing or saying something stupid. But with my crazier friends, I'm usually the calm one stopping them from doing something drastic. I like spending my time chatting with people and I'm sure most of you may have noticed but I LOVE people!~

I'm a Music Junkie, constantly listening to tunes. Even if nothing's on I'm singing something in my head. I like anything from Classical to Death Metal and I find that each piece of music tells a story. I love the arts in general; but visual is my thing. I mostly draw animation and such but I'm getting into human movement right now. :3~

my favourite Holiday is Halloween and seeing how its coming up I'm exceptionally excited! I like the whole mess your house up thing!!~ :3 In the future, I'm currently aiming toward being a sports theripist of some type; its kind of vague at the moment. I love plants and botony and the study of it fascinates me.

In Summer, I'm always busy, playing Elite soccer which is 4 times, sometimes 6 times a week. Its crazy, but I love absolutely every minute of it. I'm usually playing left defense and I like it because i can be aggressive, (Its good anger management ;D) When winter rolls around I participate in curling and I snowboard as well. Yoga's a pass time and I love it! :3

Anywho that's really everything interesting I guess. O-o!!!~ Ya'll know my email, cell and such!

Hugs and kisses xox

~Becca
xoxKitKat
xoxKitKat
ANBU
ANBU

Number of posts : 466
Element : Water
Element #2 : Fire

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Site grows closer! Left_bar_bleue100/100Site grows closer! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichidate Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:52 pm

Alright, I guess I'm up ^_^

Yo. I'm De'Shon and I'm 16, but you shall call me DJ(no exceptions T.T). Hmmmm...what else? Oh, I like banana pudding, football, and(like mah bro, Gab)lifting weights. Things I don't like...you(Jking, I luff u guys ♥), Cockiness, Attention Seekers, Show offs, Kiss Ups, Favoritism, anime(e_e) and frosting on cake(too sweet ><). I am also a music lover. I prefer to keep my mind open and listen to all types(except for emo, i'm too happy of a person), but I mainly listen to hip hop and R & B. I know, I know that many people say thats it's nothing but guys saying the same things over and over again, but here is my rebutal. Do not all(or most)emo songs talk about how badly life sucks? That's another thing about me. I don't argue. I simply state my opinion(without any sort of resentment or superiority) and I kindly ask all that I have disuccsions with to do the same. Any three year old can throw a fit, but we are young adults and should behave like such. If someone has an issue with me I don't say "Piss off" and then throw a fit. I will sit and talk with them and then who knows, maybe I could be doing something wrong and have just not noticed it.

I plan on going to College and getting a Major in Business(entreprenuership) and maybe even get my MBA. I'm a pretty fun person(or at least I try to be)but I can also be very serious and I usually know when things go too far. Okay, now that I've listed all the good about me, it's time for the bad(uh oh). I am veeeeeeeeeeery lazy(although this doesnt stop me from doing what I need to do) and I often procrastinate. Also, It is not rare for me to go on sugar explosions. Trust me, you will know when im having one.

Mkay, buds...that's it :3

Shout out to mah peeps:Sterling, Gab, Becky, Lexi, Hunter, and Jhonny Razz

oh and I just found out I have MSN so PM me or just ask if ya wanna chat lol. Looking forward to RPing with you guys!~
Ichidate
Ichidate
Not Approved

Number of posts : 6
Element : Earth
Element #2 : Earth

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:12 am

And me...
My name is Josh, I live in U.S.A. My favorite sports are tied between Football, and Basketball. Although, I'm not on any swimming teams I'm an exceptionally well swimmer, and it's also my favorite activity. My favorite holiday is Christmas, I'm christian, I love music. My favorite song is Bring me to Life (or Wake me up Inside) ~ By Evanescence & Linkin Park. I hate people who art cocky, think they are better than others, and who show favoritism.

I can be a very fun person to be around, or you can get on my bad side and I can be a very not fun person to be around which is your choice, not mine. I have a pretty short temper for certain things but I can keep that anger under control as long as I try, xD. I also very dislike people who cuss too much, and bullies. I hate people who call other's n00bs, g-modders, or anything else that may make the other person sad, or otherwise angry. I like chibiness :3 my favorite show is Naruto, my favorite books are all the Narnia books, and I like cookies (chocolate chip, yum ^-^) I used to be known as Pendo, but...HE DIED! (x.x), lol jk. But Pendo no longer exists, I'm now Josh and much different than I used to be.

For starter I'm not a n00b anymore, I'm not as "obnoxious" lol, I hated how dumb I was back then after looking back on it, and anyways I hope I make friends with everyone here and if you've already gotten on my bad side before don't worry, because everyday is a new day for us all to get along (lol, sounds a little like Barney xD), andyways...I love fruit, especially strawberries which are my favorite food. I hope I get to RP with all of you, and here ish a little message for all of the newbies out there who still type 1-5 lines...
Keep trying! One day you'll be a good RPer, and be posting 3 paragraphs. So for now...

PEACE! COOKIES! AND ALL THAT ISH AWSHOMNESS!! UP UP AND AWAY! *flys away*
Josh
Josh
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Number of posts : 247
Element : Water
Element #2 : Wood
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Site grows closer! Left_bar_bleue1000000000/1000000000Site grows closer! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000000/1000000000)

http://storycentral.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Usagi Aburame Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:45 am

well I will take a turn here, my name is Usagi on here, but as a name most would know me on here as Tai, what i go by irl is Ryan and real real name is Nerryan (split the r's Ner-Ryan) I am 23 birthday is march 15th. and the main thing about my birthday that i always like to remember is that julius Caesar was assassinated that day. I make a living in construction or more correctly painting. for those that do not know I am married to Jexy we have one kid, and she was the one who not only got me hooked on Naruto but also Rping.

I listen to all kinds of music with the exception of spanish music, my favorite band of all time is Rammstein and if they ever came to the USA and Utah again I would kill to go see them...literary XD I love to eat meat, and sushi is the all mightiness. we hope to not only go to japan one day but also start a new life there as well. I enjoy all kinds of games not only on the PS/PS2/PS3 but also the PC. we have two cats one white and one black. The white is male and name is Inoue and the black is a girl her name is ISIS.

I love music, not only listening, but also writing and playing which brings me to what I can play...or sort of so the list from good to not as good: Guitar, Piano, Drums, Violin. all self taught. and I enjoy mixing music around (techno/trance). cant say anything about movies cause there are a lot of good ones out there.... ... .... so anything else you wish to know, or want to say hi or something, wither PM me or IM me in yahoo or msn. or even e-mail.
thank you for reading have fun and see you in the forum.

Tai
Usagi Aburame
Usagi Aburame
ANBU
ANBU

Number of posts : 68
Element : Earth
Element #2 : Water
Registration date : 2008-10-08

http://narutorising.omgforum.net/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down