Naruto RPG • Beyond the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Yo guys whats up
Long path to the truth [Usagi's Discovery] EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 6:27 pm by kamui

» Hey
Long path to the truth [Usagi's Discovery] EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:53 pm by Jet

» The Tailed Beasts
Long path to the truth [Usagi's Discovery] EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 5:48 pm by Last Temptation

» A story WHERE YOU decide what happens next
Long path to the truth [Usagi's Discovery] EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:32 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» new jutsu 05
Long path to the truth [Usagi's Discovery] EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:21 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Kazura Clan | Check if you would |
Long path to the truth [Usagi's Discovery] EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:47 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Samanaka clan
Long path to the truth [Usagi's Discovery] EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:33 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Hello dudes.READ THIS1!NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Long path to the truth [Usagi's Discovery] EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:00 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» new jutsu 03
Long path to the truth [Usagi's Discovery] EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:24 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

Long path to the truth [Usagi's Discovery]

Go down

Long path to the truth [Usagi's Discovery] Empty Long path to the truth [Usagi's Discovery]

Post by Usagi Aburame Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:04 am

((This is just an inside to Usagi and his past and current life, and to begin to develop his plot out for this site))

The day was young and Usagi had no missions currently and so he was on his continuous hunt for the truth about his past. he had traveled a far distance to the small country known as the land of the forest, he had traveled here many times and knew the exact place that he was heading to, through the trees to a clearing where all remained there was partial remnants of burnt buildings. Usagi walked through each building over and over again shifting through the old burnt wood and partials of remaining weathered papers and miscellaneous scoured fragments of the past. Usagi had his hood and ANBU mask off making it easier to see what he was going through. He came upon a section of one house that he had previously overlooked, there was really nothing there but a small pile of weathered dry wood, he figured that it was just a few boards and nothing more but Usagi just had a feeling once he laid his eyes on it, He stood up and walked over naturally to the pile while squatting down he began to shift through the pieces.

Tears began to run down his face as he came across and old weathered but not badly burnt picture, he was not only shocked at what he had seen but he was also tearfully thankful that he had received what seemed like to him a new clue to his lost past. closing his eyes he then began to remember what brought him there in the first place; it was back before he had become ANBU, he had a team then and they had just completed the mission and was on their way home when he had received a message about someone who had information about it. upon hearing this usagi would soon meet up with them on their way back to the village, He was shocked and could barely keep a hold of his emotions when the messenger had told him that He was the one who found his mother so close to death, and that she had died from a stab wound due to the earthquake and that his scar was probable due to the fact of the knife going in.

Remembering that part he brought his hand up to his scar and looked at it closely, closer than he had before, the size of it did resemble a large sharp blade that could of easily cut and leave a scar while he had yet to be born. The messenger had also relayed other news to him that shook him even more, his mother was pregnant with two children, both were separated and taken to different Aburame members to be raised. but sadly the other family had gone missing and knew not about Usagi's twin sibling. That news alone of a second child...a twin the fact that he had a twin, someone who was still his real family was out there, probably still alive, maybe dead, either way he didn't want to end his search.

Usagi opened his eyes again and looked again at the burnt picture, there was no mistaking it, the family that was in the picture was the same as the one who took his sibling into their home, the girl in the picture with what looked to be the mother and father looked very closely to the same way as he did as a young boy, he turned the picture over hoping to see if there was a date or not to be sure, it was mostly burned off but what he could make out was the year...and during that year he would of been the same age, as the girl in the picture. More tears continued to fall "This...this girl is... ... ...she's my sister..."he finally choked out softly. "where are you now?" suddenly there was a noise to the side of him, it sounded like someone or something stepping on and snapping a stick on the ground. He quickly placed the picture in the pocked of his cloak and covered his face with his ANBU Mask, he pulled his hood over his head as well and quickly stood up turning towards the direction of the noise....

Last edited by Usagi Aburame on Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Usagi Aburame
Usagi Aburame
ANBU
ANBU

Number of posts : 68
Element : Earth
Element #2 : Water
Registration date : 2008-10-08

http://narutorising.omgforum.net/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Long path to the truth [Usagi's Discovery] Empty Re: Long path to the truth [Usagi's Discovery]

Post by Usagi Aburame Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:25 am

(part 2)

...Usagi stood up and looked towards the direction of the noise his hand resting on his sword, a moment of silence passed with nothing else. usagi remained motionless then again another sudden snap of a stick Usagi spun around and threw a kunai towards the direction of the noise a brief moment then the clanking of two metals hitting each other. usagi stood his ground and looked on something was there and he could not see clearly what it was not wanting to stay where he was vulnerable he created a clone of himself to stand there in defense mode as he took refuge within the trees out of site.

He could tell from his hiding place that there was only one person heading towards the clearing. something however was different if his kunai was blocked he thought that that person would bee heading over in a hurry but this person walked at a normal pace, just what is that person up to... he thought to himself. He watched on as from the darkness of the forest emerged an older woman. she seemed to be in her late sixties, she seemed to still be quite fit yet walked with an old cane which seemed to be made out of metal.

Usagi watched on as she walked over towards his clone, her hand reached out as if presenting something to him, it was his kunai. his clone looked at her as she spoke. "excuse me young man, but I believe this is yours" usagi's clone grabbed it and apologized to the woman bowing to show respect. "that's alright young man, you can call me granny if you like" she said as she laughed to herself walking towards the burnt down buildings "I see that you are ANBU by your mask...so I will not ask for your name" usagi's clone stopped as the real one emerged from the trees as soon as he was in view of the woman the clone vanished.

"Oh there you are, I was tiring from talking to your clone, I know you are wondering why I am here so I will tell you" she arrived to the first building remnants and placed flowers down in the middle of the debris. "yes that is true...granny" he manage to choke out. very strange to call some old woman that you just met 'granny' she walked over to the next building remains and placed flowers over there as well "walk with me, and I will tell you" Usagi now curious joined the old woman's side, still prepared in case of a backstabbing attack.

Both Usagi and Granny walked from building to building she placed flowers and told her story as usagi followed and listened. "Little over 15 years ago there were many families here living in the land of the forest, for no apparent reason this little village was attacked during the night, fires broke out and many people were killed only about a dozen or so families were able to escape and take shelter in other lands, sadly my family was one that didn't make it, and that is why every year I come here to show my respects" usagi noticed that she had stopped in front of the last building which happened to be the one he had found the photograph in. Granny had sighed and whipped her tears from her eyes, "please tell me, why have you come to this place young man?"

"will you tell me first...do you know who it was that lived here in this building, see I am looking for answers about my past, and any help would help me greatly" Usagi looked over towards granny as he pulled the picture from his jacket, "i found this here...and...the little girl in the picture looks like me when I was younger" she took the picture from him with a trembling hand "this...this is...I know this family, you said you looked like her at this age, that would make you twenty three correct? please tell me do you have a scar on your side?" Usagi was stunned not only did this woman say she knew the family in the picture but also a scar and his age. "I do have a scar and yes you do have my age correct, but who are they, and are they still around?"

She gave the picture back and watched as he put it back into his jacket, "The two parents adopted her and named her 'Accalia' she was raised as an Aburame as her mother had wished, and I assume if it all adds up You are her brother, and Aburame as well." she sighed "unfortunately I no longer know where she is, and both of her parents died from the attack, she's been missing and on her own ever since. and sadly I know nothing else" she began to walk towards the trees again "I do hope that you find your sister Accalia young man, she as much as you need to find your true families" and with that she disappeared within the trees. Usagi stood there stunned he had come to find information about his past, and now that he had found something he had nothing but shock and disbelief, but still in the end, he had answers.

Usagi looked up and seen that most of the day was already spent stunned and now parts of his mind cleared up, more dazed and confusion had entered as he headed back towards his boat back to his place he called home Konoha to end his search and begin his duties once again to the Hokage. "Accalia huh, were are you now my sister? and who was that woman?" he thought to himself, he never did ask her...

***END TOPIC***
***CLOSED***
Usagi Aburame
Usagi Aburame
ANBU
ANBU

Number of posts : 68
Element : Earth
Element #2 : Water
Registration date : 2008-10-08

http://narutorising.omgforum.net/index.htm

Back to top Go down