Naruto RPG • Beyond the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Yo guys whats up
Darkarro's decision EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 6:27 pm by kamui

» Hey
Darkarro's decision EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:53 pm by Jet

» The Tailed Beasts
Darkarro's decision EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 5:48 pm by Last Temptation

» A story WHERE YOU decide what happens next
Darkarro's decision EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:32 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» new jutsu 05
Darkarro's decision EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:21 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Kazura Clan | Check if you would |
Darkarro's decision EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:47 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Samanaka clan
Darkarro's decision EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:33 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Hello dudes.READ THIS1!NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Darkarro's decision EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:00 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» new jutsu 03
Darkarro's decision EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:24 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

Darkarro's decision

4 posters

Go down

Darkarro's decision Empty Darkarro's decision

Post by Darkarro Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:21 pm

Darkarro sat on the Hokage statue. He thought about what had happned in his life. If he choose to betray and leave the village he couldn't ever come back. If he had stayed, Well who would have missed him anyways. He thought about this for a while. He started to walk to the border. If he would make it over Than he wouldbe a missing-nin. He was close to the border less than 13 feet from it...
Darkarro
Darkarro
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Number of posts : 157
Element : Water
Element #2 : Wind
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Darkarro's decision Left_bar_bleue10000000000/10000000000Darkarro's decision Empty_bar_bleue  (10000000000/10000000000)

Back to top Go down

Darkarro's decision Empty Re: Darkarro's decision

Post by Last Temptation Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:46 am

Okashii had a long day of training filled with rigorous methods that Gamabunta constantly was coming up with. Everyday the team of the two got stronger and better in battle. Okashii felt like he was invincible, like no one could beat him at that point. He didn't really know what he should do now though, for Gamabunta had family matters to attend to and Okashii couldn't really come back to the place of the Toads and Sage's. He figured he would only go their when it was time for him to do his Senjutsu training and that would be it yet he certainlly knew that he wasn't even ready for it. He needed some kind of extra boost, A power that could lead him to having both Senjutsu and another Toad advantage. He would ask Gamabunta how he could make that possible later, Instead he just hoped in a tree and tried to relax.

Okashii sat in a tree with his head down. Right at the border of Konoha actually, He really just wanted some shut eye for a change. He lifted his head up a bit and saw a man walking his way. He was interested in knowing what the man's story was but he didn't want to sound noisy. The man looked to have no belonings on him. As he got closier and closier Okashii got more and more interested, he didn't really get to talk to people alot, especially latley. He finally decided that he would be noisy even if it was at the cost of pissing this man off because he was in need of finding actual friends. For other then toads, he prett much really had none. It was kind of pathetic actually.

Okashiii smiled at the man drawing near him, Now a few feet away. He jumped down from the tree and began stratching the back of his head. He felt something odd about the guy, his chakra was different. He could sense it, It seemed sort of familar. Maybe Okashii had been around the guy before but whatever it was it was uncertain. This wasn't the place that people are usually out to go on missions, The Valley of the End was the least guarded place there was. It was usually where okashii went when he wanted to leave the village without having to deal with all the crouds on the main streets and such. "So what could this man be doing here." He thought to himself. Regardless he kept his cool and continued to be friendly. "What brings you all the way out here?" He asked.
Last Temptation
Last Temptation
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 844
Element : Fire
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Darkarro's decision Left_bar_bleue100/100Darkarro's decision Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkarro Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:02 pm

Darkarro looks at him. Shit he thought ,A saanin "Nothing really" He lied "Just going for a little walk." Darkarro passed him. You could take him dark. What are you talking about he's a saanin and I'm a jounin I couldn't take I would just die. DArkarro looked back at the Waterfall and knew what his decision would be... He took out a kunai a put a big gash in the middle of his headband. He held the hand band in his hands.

He thought if this was the right choice to leave the village or not. He thought about his life and waht has happened. THen he sensed a presence. A girl that looked a little older than him. Great , he thought, just what I need. A leaf ninja here to question me on why I'm here and stuff. He also had long purple hair. Wait a minute, he thought again, THat must be Ruii Hyuuga. But she's from the SAnd village what is she doing here.

"Hello there girl what brings you out here this fine evening." He tried to talk while hiding his headband which had a huge gash in the middle of it.
Darkarro
Darkarro
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Darkarro's decision Left_bar_bleue10000000000/10000000000Darkarro's decision Empty_bar_bleue  (10000000000/10000000000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:31 pm

Josh lept forward from the woods as fast as he could landing flat on his feet on the statue head of the first hokage. But he only stood there for a second before there was a flicker of surprising speed and Josh came to an almost instant halt. He had both of his swords already out and his eyes were full of hatred with not the slightest hint of hope. Before his eyes could even meet Darkarro's he had already slashed both of his swords from both directions at Darkarro.

While he did this Desomaru lept from his backpack and high into the air, and out of sight. Josh's plan was to chop off both of Darkarro's arms. The force of the blades were enough to do so, and at such a speed that Josh had high doubt that Darkarro would be able to dodge it, none the less block it. He couldn't believe Darkarro left the village, and this was why he never liked to form bonds with people.

He pondered his thoughts. Was he fighting Darkarro to save him, or kill him. Was it out fo hope or hatred. His thoughts fought as his personality imploded on itself causing an eruption of thought. His anger came out and all of this happened within an instant of a second. It was now unbearable and he knew that the reason he wished to kill Darkarro now, was not out of hatred or hope but out of a mixture of both.
Josh
Josh
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Number of posts : 247
Element #2 : Wood
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Darkarro's decision Left_bar_bleue1000000000/1000000000Darkarro's decision Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000000/1000000000)

http://storycentral.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkarro Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:44 pm

DArkarro leaped over Josh dodging his swords. So he really come didn't he. While in the air he preformed hand signs. THen his body came down and he slammed his hand on the rock." SUMMONING JUSTU!" THen darkarro summoned his death reaper. He the reaper thriguh his mind 'Handle the robot' THe demon responded with a nod. Now that the tin can couldn'y interfer there was only josh.

Why did josh come here. Was it for hope. Does he think that beating me here now will bring me back. Or was it for hate that brought him here, he thinks that he would kill me now and just be done with it.

"Tell me Josh before we really get started why are you here. For hope or hatred?" Darkarro waited for Josh to replay.
Darkarro
Darkarro
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:01 pm

Desomaru wouldn't be voided so easily, he wasn't to be found for he had hidden himself until the right moment. While the reaper searched for Desomaru, Darkarro asked a question that Josh should've easily been able to answer. "That's a question that I have yet to find an answer to." Josh said, a glare appearing in his eyes.

He ran at Darkarro full force but broke down midway. He was on his knees, he shook intensely. Either his mind was playing tricks on him or he actually wanted to join Darkarro. To leave the village and start their own organization, but his eyes narrowed as the Sannin came into mind. "Desomaru!" he shouted, as Desomaru lept out of the ground behind him and into his backpack.

He grinned and appeared over at Darkarro before placing his hand on his shoulder and body flickering far away out of the area. Darkarro was probably confused but Josh explained to him. "I want to join you, and together we could both lead the worlds most powerful organization...destroy Akatsuki...take over the world..." he said, Desomaru listening. "Desomaru..." he said, as Desomaru came out in his second form which was only about 3 and a half feet tall and would look "cute" if a little kid were to see it. "If your not okay with this, you may go back to the village if you want to." he told him, but Desomaru showed no sign of leaving but instead nodded and smiled. He walked over and took place next to Josh. "Okay, great. Now the choice is yours Darkarro." he said, not a hint of trickery in his tone or eyes. He really meant what he was saying.
Josh
Josh
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Darkarro's decision Left_bar_bleue1000000000/1000000000Darkarro's decision Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000000/1000000000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkarro Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:13 pm

"I know that if we fought to the death right now Josh," Darkarro was being serious about every thing he was saying. "WE would both eventally die." Darkarro thought about what josh had just said. He took at quick at his reaper. The reaper nodded. "Then come with me Josh." Darkarro started to walk away to see if josh would follow him.
Darkarro
Darkarro
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:34 pm

Josh listened, searching intently for any sign of agreement and found it. Of course if they fought they would both surely die, but which one of them would die first was the real question. However this question was powerful and occupying half of his mind, he tried to let it sit aside. Suddenly Darkarro walked away telling him to follow.

Josh hated being given orders especially since they would both be equals in their new organization. He thought over it for a few short seconds before proceeding to walk forward, following Darkarro. They walked and walked through the damp and quiet forest. The only sounds were the hustling and bustling of animals, the wavering of trees, and the patterned wave of the ponds they passed.

'Where are we going?' he thought, curiously as they walked step after step. His expression as serious as serious went. His eyes rested intently on Darkarro, waiting for some sort of reaction or something. And as they walked he also noted the forest, which he almost always did in new areas for future reference.
Josh
Josh
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkarro Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:42 pm

Darkarro sense Josh's stress. "I didn't mean to bass you around Josh. What I meant by it was come with me if you're going to join me." By now the reaper dissapered. Darkarro looked at Josh and gave an answer to his question. "Josh we're gonin to kill the one person that makes mt life a living Heck. Josh we're going to kill..... Hizashi Hyuuga." DArkarro couldn't hise the anger in his voice.
Darkarro
Darkarro
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:06 pm

((lol, he OUs his Byakugan xD (Over Uses)))
Josh continued to follow him deep into the woods. They passed tree after tree, and animal after animal as if the journey was going to never end. His thoughts drifted from Konoha to the Sannin that was back at the Valley of the End. And about the little girl who had also been there.

He contined to follow Darkarro however, step after step, until Darkarro turned around and explained what they would be doing. Josh let out a snicker of hatred and determination. "That sorry excuse for a ninja?" Josh asked, about to burst out laughing. Josh knew he could take on Hizashi alone but him and Darkarro both would pulverize him.

Josh grinned evilly. "Sounds great. But how will we find him? He doesn't just show up anywhere." he said, thinking of how they would catch him. "And of course there is the very low chance of one or both of us dieing." he said, with a sudden pause waiting for a reply from Darkarro.
Josh
Josh
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hashi Hyuuga Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:08 pm

((This topic is soo void.

Omg, first, Darkarro is meta gming like hell cause he doesn't know me, he knows me, but not my character.. this is meta gaming BAD!!))
Hashi Hyuuga
Hashi Hyuuga
S Ranked Missing-Ninja
S Ranked Missing-Ninja

Number of posts : 89
Element : Wind
Element #2 : Lightning

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Darkarro's decision Left_bar_bleue100/100Darkarro's decision Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkarro Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:29 pm

((Chill i wasn't serious about your character. I know your afrid to fight me but dont worry i wont fight you. JK I thought you could take a little joke.)
Darkarro
Darkarro
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:36 pm

((LMAO, and also you can't void an entire topic because one person Meta-gamed. xD I'm not a Meta-gamer, God-modder, Power-Player, or Wigger. xD So hurry, and just post Darkarro, and start off from before you said we are going to kill Hizashi.))
Josh
Josh
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hashi Hyuuga Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:37 pm

((Dark your the scared one, i challenge you to a DM everyday and you refuse, so ya and Josh, your not a g modder or any of that stuff))
Hashi Hyuuga
Hashi Hyuuga
S Ranked Missing-Ninja
S Ranked Missing-Ninja

Number of posts : 89
Element : Wind
Element #2 : Lightning

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkarro Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:46 pm

Darkarro looked at Josh closely" To tell you the truth Josh I have really no idea where they (Hyuugas) are." He thought about his life and had a flash back.

"Dad where are we going." Darkarro had siad. "Some where very important son." His father replied. "Son do you know what you are. You are the first son of a first son. And you get a special prize to day too." When Darkarro entered the sacred temple his entire clan was wiped out. He saw his father mouth the word Hyuuga.

Since that day Darkarro vouled to kill the Hyuuga responisble. But he had no idea who it was. So he decided to wip out the Htuuga clan one by one. "Josh maybe we should go the sand village. there's someone there I wan to meet." Than he remembered that josh hated taking orders. "Jpsh I'll give you a choice Come with me to the Sand or you can go the to Hidden Mist Village. THats where our base of operations are." He waited for josh to give an answer.
Darkarro
Darkarro
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:57 pm

Josh listened to Darkarro as he spoke and pondered through all that he said. When the choice of Sunagakure or Iwagakure came, he thought through the decission very carefully. He determined every reason to go or not to go to either place and finally came to a simple, yet reasonable conclusion. "I'll go with you. After all we are to be partners." he said, with an evil grin.

"And after we take care of whatever business you have in Suna we can start recruiting new members for our organization, possibly from Konoha or around Konoha. I hear they have some talent down there." he joked, as a thought struck through him like a dart. They had forgotten one of the biggest things of an organization.

"But before we do anything, shouldn't we name our organization?" he asked, as he thought through the many ideas that began to scroll through his head, of what they could name their newly founded Organization. He thought a name with Kage (Shadow) in it would be good, but he wanted to hear Darkarro's idea first before he gave any suggestions as to what they would name it.
Josh
Josh
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Temptation Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:59 pm

((OOC: No more un-nessecary arguing. Hiza, If you see a problem, please tell Ombra, Lady Tsunade or Myself and one of us will take care of it. Now If I have to post here again, none of you will like the consiquences! xD))
Last Temptation
Last Temptation
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 844
Element : Fire
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:06 pm

((OOC: None of us? Sad I'm being a good member...Josh is a good boy :3))
Josh
Josh
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkarro Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:17 pm

Darkarro thought about a name then he got one. "How about seisokukage." He looked at Josh. He knew that josh couldn't speak another language as well as Darkarro. But when you're alone for ten years you need to do something. "ITs mean Living shadow. Somethinf that can not die. Only to exist for enternity." or what about onikage. THat means shadow demon. Or maybe kyoudoukumiaiashi, that josh means evil partner ship. What do you want it to be Josh?" Darkarro asked waitng for an answer.
Darkarro
Darkarro
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:19 am

Josh thought about it for a few seconds, thinking through the choices. But he had to admit, he didn't really like them. He finally came up with a name that might be good. "How about Akakage, which means Red Shadow?" he asked, thinking of other names that they could use. He wasn't really sure though, of what the name should be. He didn't really like Akakage either. "Or maybe Kage Tentei, which means Shadow Gods" he said, looking for any sign of agreement from Darkarro. Josh kind of liked Kage Tentei.
((Sorry for the short post, I'm just REALLY tired.
Josh
Josh
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkarro Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:34 am

((IT will be Akakage. WE will continue this post in the sand tomorrow. Im too tired to night.))
Darkarro
Darkarro
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum