Naruto RPG • Beyond the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Yo guys whats up
A Silent Night EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 6:27 pm by kamui

» Hey
A Silent Night EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:53 pm by Jet

» The Tailed Beasts
A Silent Night EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 5:48 pm by Last Temptation

» A story WHERE YOU decide what happens next
A Silent Night EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:32 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» new jutsu 05
A Silent Night EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:21 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Kazura Clan | Check if you would |
A Silent Night EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:47 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Samanaka clan
A Silent Night EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:33 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Hello dudes.READ THIS1!NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A Silent Night EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:00 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» new jutsu 03
A Silent Night EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:24 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

A Silent Night

2 posters

Go down

A Silent Night Empty A Silent Night

Post by Gami Meshii Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:12 pm

After spending some time in the Leaf, Gami has been travelling araound for a few days. Now she has reached the Moon Country, and she is hopeing for some more time of relaxation. By now it was night time, and being blind, Gami can't tell if the moon or stars themselves are out, but the night was still cool and there were some shifting breezes every now and then. After a few more minutes of walking, Gami sat down under a tree and rested her feet. She moved her head around slowly so she could 'See' everything around her. There was a family of deer a little ways off and a little further to her left, she could hear some footsteps coming her way. Gami lept up into the tree and watched the figure get closer to where she was.
Gami Meshii
Gami Meshii
A Ranked Missing-Ninja
A Ranked Missing-Ninja

Number of posts : 168
Element : Water
Element #2 : Wind
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

A Silent Night Empty Re: A Silent Night

Post by Ashley Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:42 pm

Ashley was still in the moon country. she had been out looking for a certain shinobi and was pissed to find she was in the wrong place. the breeze blew over her fox anbu mask, while luna walked beside her, her snout in the air. Her hony brown hair blew in the wind and she felt good. she loved it here in the moon country and always enjouyed its vibe. She glanced up at the moon and took in its essence.

About ten minutes into her walk she came upon a group of trees. she slowed down and took a pleasent walk. Suddenly luna began to deeply growl up to a clump of the trees. Ashley instatly crouched and let her cat claws flow from her sleeves. luna took a pounch pose and began to sniff out a person. "What is it girl?" Ashley looked in the direction that luna was growling. "WHOEVER YOU ARE, COME OUT AND I WILL NOT HURT YOU!" Said ashley real loud for who ever it was to hear. she wanted to talk to this person without a fight.

Ashley
ANBU
ANBU

Number of posts : 42
Element : Lightning
Element #2 : Fire
Registration date : 2008-11-21

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
A Silent Night Left_bar_bleue100/100A Silent Night Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gami Meshii Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:09 am

Gami looked right threw the leaves of the tree and saw it was a woman and some animal with her. She tried to figure out what rank this shinobi was, but it was hard to tell. However judging from how she wants her to come out and show herself, she suspected that the woman was some sort of jounin, or anbu. Before she got down, Gami made sure her headband was still hidden under her clothes on her leg. Then, without any sort of threat, Gami sighed then lept down from the tree with a small thud. Once she was able to stand, Gami fixed her silvery eyes on the woman.

"No need to be cautious, I'm not looking for any trouble. I was just passing by and thought I would stop for the night here before I moved on in the morning."
Gami Meshii
Gami Meshii
A Ranked Missing-Ninja
A Ranked Missing-Ninja

Number of posts : 168
Element : Water
Element #2 : Wind
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content