Naruto RPG • Beyond the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Yo guys whats up
Nightly Encounter (Chizu and me only unless invited) EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 6:27 pm by kamui

» Hey
Nightly Encounter (Chizu and me only unless invited) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:53 pm by Jet

» The Tailed Beasts
Nightly Encounter (Chizu and me only unless invited) EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 5:48 pm by Last Temptation

» A story WHERE YOU decide what happens next
Nightly Encounter (Chizu and me only unless invited) EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:32 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» new jutsu 05
Nightly Encounter (Chizu and me only unless invited) EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:21 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Kazura Clan | Check if you would |
Nightly Encounter (Chizu and me only unless invited) EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:47 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Samanaka clan
Nightly Encounter (Chizu and me only unless invited) EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:33 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Hello dudes.READ THIS1!NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nightly Encounter (Chizu and me only unless invited) EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:00 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» new jutsu 03
Nightly Encounter (Chizu and me only unless invited) EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:24 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

Nightly Encounter (Chizu and me only unless invited)

2 posters

Go down

Nightly Encounter (Chizu and me only unless invited) Empty Nightly Encounter (Chizu and me only unless invited)

Post by Gami Meshii Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:29 pm

It was later at night along the wall of Crater City where Gami was sitting in a tall tree. She wasn't really looking for trouble, only to be getting some rest for the night before she heads out tomorrow morning. Around her Gami could 'See' families in their homes now already in bed, and she could 'See' that a few rabbits a few yards off were in their hole and sleeping too. So far the night is quiet. Being blind, Gami can't really tell if there was any moon or stars are showing, but she can tell there were very few thin clouds out because of the moisture they hold. Gami rested her head back on the tree trunk and began to close her eyes when she 'Saw' someone walking in her direction. Without hardly making any movement, she got herself ready by taking quick glances at her enviroment, and making up a few simple strategies in her mind of possible escapes if she really needs them.
Gami Meshii
Gami Meshii
A Ranked Missing-Ninja
A Ranked Missing-Ninja

Number of posts : 168
Element : Water
Element #2 : Wind
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Nightly Encounter (Chizu and me only unless invited) Empty Re: Nightly Encounter (Chizu and me only unless invited)

Post by Chizu Nakano Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:57 pm

(OOC: For any who are in the current storyline this is prior to the night when Okashii and Sosuke find Chizu.)

(OOC again: Sorry for the short and crappy post I'm doing two rps on two different sites atm and didn't want to keep you waiting)

Chizu was in the city, she had just entered the town looking for refuge and somewhere to rest, she was just a wandering ex-ninja now, no one of importance... Chizu slowly began to walk toward the town entrance, the moonlight shone upon the road she stood upon. Boy had she walked a while... Chizu soon enough though could feel something... she could feel a strong chakra presence. Chizu felt the area around her something or someone was around, they had a high chakra level... Chizu began to look around the area as she walked toward the town.
Chizu Nakano
Chizu Nakano
Hokage
Hokage

Number of posts : 273
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Nightly Encounter (Chizu and me only unless invited) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Nightly Encounter (Chizu and me only unless invited) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

http://personasynthesis.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Nightly Encounter (Chizu and me only unless invited) Empty Re: Nightly Encounter (Chizu and me only unless invited)

Post by Gami Meshii Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:01 pm

Gami stayed in her tree, but shifted very slightly so if she needs to make a quick leap she could. For now, nothing was really happening. It appeared to her that the person below her was looking for something. The person's head would move slightly back and forth or side to side at the area, and they were getting closer to Gami now. Gami kept silent and kept her mind open at everything around for especially for some kind of threat to her.
Gami Meshii
Gami Meshii
A Ranked Missing-Ninja
A Ranked Missing-Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Chizu Nakano Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:10 pm

Chizu heard the noise, her ears were as sharp as a foxes and her nose as skilled as a dogs, she had turned into swamp animals many times within her life and in some way had inherited those traits of those animals, she hadn't turned into a dog or a fox ever since she couldn't, but the other animals she could turn into worked just as well. Chizu quickly looked at the tree above her, someone was in it. Chizu quickly jumped back and looked at it, there was what looked like a woman in a robe.

"Hey what are you doing in there?!" Chizu began to wonder why a lady was in the middle of a tree, soon enough she noticed that the chakra was coming from her. Chizu was ready incase anything were to ensue. Chizu wasn't going to goto battle unless nessicary and attacked, she wasn't one of the types to go into battle for stupid reasons. She would try to talk to the person, but for all Chizu knew she could've been an assassin.

"Who are you? What exactly are you doing?" Chizu asked calmly taking herself out of a aggressive stance and into a calm, relaxed one.
Chizu Nakano
Chizu Nakano
Hokage
Hokage

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Nightly Encounter (Chizu and me only unless invited) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Nightly Encounter (Chizu and me only unless invited) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gami Meshii Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:16 pm

Gami looked down again and from the tone of the person's voice it was a woman's. Apparently, the woman seemed to not want to fight judging from how she became relaxed so soon. Gami sighed then swung down until she was on one of the thick bottom branches so she could talk to the newcomer better.

"Relax. I'm not here for any trouble. I was just in the village and thought I could get some rest before I head out tomorrow."

Gami kept her eyse fixed on the woman. Gami's eyes were a silver with very few hints of ice blue in them, a sign that she was blind.
Gami Meshii
Gami Meshii
A Ranked Missing-Ninja
A Ranked Missing-Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Chizu Nakano Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:40 am

Chizu watched as the woman went down from her perch, she eventually went down until easily visible. The woman said she just wanted to rest and that she was doing so in this town, Chizu had no need to bother, just as long as she did what she said. Chizu looked at the woman she wore a elegant dress, it didn't look like the wear of a wanderer, but then again neither was Chizu's clothing. Chizu began to wonder if she was telling the truth. Bah what did it matter, Chizu wasn't a ninja anymore, but then again every moment something happened Chizu couldn't help, but care, even as a ex-ninja she still cared for lives and such.

"Well okay, umm... would you happen to know a good inn in the town, somewhere cheap, but still a good place to rest?" Chizu said, she said this in her ill amount of knowledge it was night, and the woman was in a tree still, she couldn't tell if the woman was blind, or just had odd eye colorization, surely she couldn't be blind to be talking to her so directly and to be in a tree of such height. Chizu slowly gave a little yawn she hadn't slept in a long while, she had been walking and fighting her way through life, she as a wanderer never got too much time to rest.
Chizu Nakano
Chizu Nakano
Hokage
Hokage

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gami Meshii Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:12 pm

Gami looked around the area at the little homes where people slept. She looked further down where a bunch of inns were settled and most of the people slept. However, Gami never really sleeps in any of the inns since she travels too often and only uses her money to get supplies or food. She just liked to sleep in the trees or just on the ground under the night sky. Gami looked down at the woman again and shook her head.

"I'm sorry but I don't know. I never sleep in those inns so I wouldn't know very well."
Gami Meshii
Gami Meshii
A Ranked Missing-Ninja
A Ranked Missing-Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Chizu Nakano Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:44 pm

OOC: Sorry for the really crappy/short post, was a bit lazy.)

"I see, well I bid you farewell, good bye." Chizu said politely soon enough she went into town walking past the tree, the woman seemed okay and wasn't posing as a threat against the city or such. Chizu walked into town, soon enough way too tired to do anything beyond find a inn and sleep.

Chizu went into her bed and took rest.
Chizu Nakano
Chizu Nakano
Hokage
Hokage

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gami Meshii Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:19 pm

As the woman went by, Gami climbed higher into the tree where she was originally. She rested her head against the trunk again and closed her eyes. In her mind her vision picked up where it was before. The stillness of the night, the rabbits a little ways sleeping, and all the people and families in their homes sound asleep.

(End)
Gami Meshii
Gami Meshii
A Ranked Missing-Ninja
A Ranked Missing-Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down