Naruto RPG • Beyond the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Yo guys whats up
Help required please EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 6:27 pm by kamui

» Hey
Help required please EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:53 pm by Jet

» The Tailed Beasts
Help required please EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 5:48 pm by Last Temptation

» A story WHERE YOU decide what happens next
Help required please EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:32 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» new jutsu 05
Help required please EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:21 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Kazura Clan | Check if you would |
Help required please EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:47 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Samanaka clan
Help required please EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:33 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Hello dudes.READ THIS1!NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Help required please EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:00 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» new jutsu 03
Help required please EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:24 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

Help required please

4 posters

Go down

Help required please Empty Help required please

Post by The Snake God Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:10 pm

Alright I have my char ready to be created. Every thing is mentaly ready to go. As far as Kekki Genkia (spelling) abilities Im havin a bit of lack in creativity. The clan Im making is going ot be based on controle of posions and a doujutsu that makes people listen to me more so, or giving the ability to create subordinates. This is somthing I want to have to incorperate as being the leader of the aka. Thoughts as to the description of how it is done? Or the doujutsu could influence people in other ways. THoughts?
The Snake God
The Snake God
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Back to top Go down

Help required please Empty Re: Help required please

Post by Last Temptation Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:15 pm

Well the technique would need to have limits. I would say that it would be cool if it could be upon eye contact of your Doujutsu. When someone stares into your eyes you can completely control them for lets say, a full minute. With that time you would pretty much be completely unstopable. People that don't know your character would never see it coming, and therefore it would be pretty easy to take on a large group of people incase you ever attacked a village. I mean, they look into your eyes and then BAM, they are like your mindless zombies. That way you can use then to attack their friends or kill themselves.

Last edited by Okashii on Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Last Temptation
Last Temptation
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 844
Element : Fire
Element #2 : Wind
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Help required please Left_bar_bleue100/100Help required please Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Snake God Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:17 pm

INteresting....any way a lasting effect could be placed? A way to create a "subordinate" feel on things?
The Snake God
The Snake God
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Temptation Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:20 pm

Anything really over a minute would be like super OP. To completely control someone, Eh. Again there would have to be like alot of limitations. I would say that could be like one of your characters ultimate jutsu and it would be time consuming. Maybe something like, it taking 100 handseals to complete and then you have to touch your opponents head within 5 seconds or you loose it.
Last Temptation
Last Temptation
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 844
Element : Fire
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Help required please Left_bar_bleue100/100Help required please Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sosuke Amenori Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:20 pm

Hmmm...The Doujutsu reminds me of something I saw on Bleach. The guy could take away soverignity of something by having one of his eyes (He had 50) just by looking at it. For example: If one of his fifty eyes looked at someone's arm, then he could now control that arm. Also, if he managed to capture the head, then he immediately gained control over that entire person. It was pretty cool. He made Byakuya turn emo and slash his wrist. xD

Although gaining control over something just by looking at it may be a bit OP, so I would suggest that you have to look at that person or object for a certain amount of time before control kicks in.
Sosuke Amenori
Sosuke Amenori
Genin
Genin

Number of posts : 48
Element : Wind
Element #2 : Lightning
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by The Snake God Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:24 pm

I dont plan on it being somthing I could use in the heat of battle or any thing but somthing that allows more controle over the aka should any thing happen as well as the subbordinate controle. I think your idea is creat John
The Snake God
The Snake God
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Chizu Nakano Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:57 pm

I think if you have this it needs some downside to it, like you go unconcious for a day, you can only try it once, you get really weak after using it. Something of the sort, for a Kekkei Genkai such as this I think you need a negative side effect. And as John said over 1 min would be op, from the idea on the hand signs/etc though, there would need to be more though, Because were talking about someones one and only character. And 100 hand signs isn't too much for a S-rank Ninja, it's a bit, but not like it'll take more than a min at max... Possibly only 10 seconds or 15...
Chizu Nakano
Chizu Nakano
Hokage
Hokage

Number of posts : 273
Element : Water
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Help required please Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Help required please Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

http://personasynthesis.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum