Naruto RPG • Beyond the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Yo guys whats up
Finding some allies (Private) EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 6:27 pm by kamui

» Hey
Finding some allies (Private) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:53 pm by Jet

» The Tailed Beasts
Finding some allies (Private) EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 5:48 pm by Last Temptation

» A story WHERE YOU decide what happens next
Finding some allies (Private) EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:32 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» new jutsu 05
Finding some allies (Private) EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:21 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Kazura Clan | Check if you would |
Finding some allies (Private) EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:47 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Samanaka clan
Finding some allies (Private) EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:33 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Hello dudes.READ THIS1!NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Finding some allies (Private) EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:00 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» new jutsu 03
Finding some allies (Private) EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:24 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

Finding some allies (Private)

2 posters

Go down

Finding some allies (Private) Empty Finding some allies (Private)

Post by chuymilligan Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:51 pm

Cerathus walked into the clearing of trees looking at the bond with rocks extruding from it. He took his bag off and walked over to the water. He saw the sun sparkling in the waters reflection. He didnt care, he just was getting annoyed with how bad he smelled. Its been about a month since his battle with that man and his wrist was healed thankfully. He jumped into the freezing water and started swimming around. He saw a fish swim by when he stabbed his katar into it. "Mmmm food" he thought to himself. He got out and let the sun dry him off. He made a fire with some leaves and sticks he found in the forest. It was about 4:30 and still sunny. He shoved the fish onto a stick and started cooking it on the fire. He watched the fire gleaming at him.
chuymilligan
chuymilligan
Genin
Genin

Number of posts : 156
Element : Wind
Element #2 : Lightning
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Finding some allies (Private) Left_bar_bleue200/200Finding some allies (Private) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

http://myspace.com/chuymilligan

Back to top Go down

Finding some allies (Private) Empty Re: Finding some allies (Private)

Post by Getsugakure Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:44 pm

Raito looked over at the horizon. He was an Akatsuki, a powerful one at that and he had decided to check on Bear Country, more specifically the Hidden Star Village. He really wanted to take the star, but he needed the Leader's permission first.

He moved his head up as he heard a bird fly over head and he quickly got under the cover of the trees, so he wouldn't be spotted. He gazed in the direction of the east, hear the small cackle of a fire, the babbling of a stream. Swiftly, he appeared to be gliding, he moved through the forest, not a movement wasted, not a breath or a step was heard.

Raito put his hand on the tree branch he landed on and sighed. There was someone there, and by the smell of things, he was cooking fish. He probably got it from the stream. He jumped off the branch and landed with a very small thud. He smiled and said, "What's a traveller doing here?"
Getsugakure
Getsugakure
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member

Number of posts : 37
Element : Lightning
Element #2 : Wind
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Finding some allies (Private) Left_bar_bleue9999999999999/100Finding some allies (Private) Empty_bar_bleue  (9999999999999/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by chuymilligan Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:25 pm

Cerathus brought his face up to reach the eyes of the man speaking, a piece of fish in his mouth. He put up his finger to notion one minute and kept on chewing. He swallowed and started to speak "Just cooking up some food, would you like some?" Cerathus asked. He was in a generous mood and had no reason to not like this guy. He had never seen him before but by the appearance of him so quickly he had a feeling he was a ninja. A strong one at that.

((Are you wearing your headband?))
chuymilligan
chuymilligan
Genin
Genin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Finding some allies (Private) Left_bar_bleue200/200Finding some allies (Private) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Getsugakure Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:34 pm

((yes, but i also have cloth covering my eyes))

Raito smiled, "Sure, thank you." He walked over to the fire, cackling over knobby wood. He gratefully took a fish and chomped upon it. "You must be very skillful. This is very good." He savored the taste, finding the meat very tastey. "Now, like I asked before, what are you doing out here?" He sat down opposite of the person and awaited an answer, "Oh, by the way, my name is Raito."
Getsugakure
Getsugakure
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Finding some allies (Private) Left_bar_bleue9999999999999/100Finding some allies (Private) Empty_bar_bleue  (9999999999999/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by chuymilligan Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:01 pm

Cerathus looked deep into the mans face, seeing his eyes covered. "My name is Carlos" he said looking at the mans face, mysterious. "And I'm out here cause I'm a wanderer, I go where I want to" he said leaning back for just finishing his fish. "So why are you out here?" Cerathus asked with a very questioning tone.
chuymilligan
chuymilligan
Genin
Genin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Getsugakure Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:21 am

"Unfortuately," said Raito, savoring the last bit of meat, "I cannot tell you. I am on a mission for the Akatsuki, and we would do well not to give out too much information. However, I may be inclined to 'accidently' divulge things... for a price." He went over to the stream and took a gulp of water. "Ah..." he said, rubbing his stomache. "So, are you interested?" He smiled.
Getsugakure
Getsugakure
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by chuymilligan Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:37 am

"So you work for the Akatsuki?" Cerathus asks in a very deep tone. "I'm afraid I'm going to have to kill you" Cerathus said standing up. He body flickered over to his bag, grabbed his things and went into stealth.

-------------------------------
Kekkei Gekkei: Stealth
Description: The user turns almost invisible where he can only be heard, sensed, or hit. The user can still be hit if the enemy is able to see them or hit them with an attack that goes everywhere. The user simply is not able to be seen.
chuymilligan
chuymilligan
Genin
Genin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Getsugakure Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:41 pm

Raito didn't even try to hold his laughter in. "You cannot kill me, come out and stop acting like a child." He used his sharpened senses, for he was blind so they were much better than almost anyone's, except for clans like the Inuzuka. "I will give you to the count of five to stop and be civil. One... Two... Three... Four..."
Getsugakure
Getsugakure
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by chuymilligan Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:38 pm

Cerathus waited for the man to countdown. "Hehe, this'll be too easy" he thought to himself. He walked slowly towards the man, seeing as how he cant be seen. He got up right behind him as he counted 4. "5" Cerathus said in a deep and scary voice into the mans ear.
chuymilligan
chuymilligan
Genin
Genin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Getsugakure Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:39 pm

Raito smiled and thought, This is stupid. But if it's death he wants its death he will GET! Raito did the neccessary hand seals, ducked and turned around and shouted, "Kaze Bure-do!" A blade of wind appeared in his hand, massive power eminating from it. He thrust the blade of wind up and aimed it at his opponents heart. A swift death it will be.

Name: Kaze Bure-do
Type: Ninjutsu
Range: 0-5m
Element: Fuuton
Description: By molding Wind Chakra, one can create an indestructible blade of wind the can be any shape or size. However, there are restrictions. It cannot be a mace or an ax, it must be some sort of sword or lance. This technique cannot pierce metal armor, but can rip through cloth easily.
Getsugakure
Getsugakure
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by chuymilligan Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:41 pm

Cerathus got caught off guard and had little time to evade. He tried diving to the right but got his left arm cut off in the process. "Ahh shit" he said looking at the blood streaming from his arm. It just kept pouring more and more out. "Shit" he said again, not knowing what to do. He started to feel light headed, not having much blood entering his head. He slowly started to drift away until he could not fight it anymore and fainted from loss of blood.
chuymilligan
chuymilligan
Genin
Genin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Getsugakure Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:42 pm

"I told you," mocked Raito. "Now, I will end your pitiful existence." Looking at the prone unconsious form of his opponent, Raito did the handseals and whispered, "Raiton Ya." Electricity shot through his arm and he shot it, directly at Cerathus' heart. "You are no more." He silently walke away from the short battle taking a fish with him. He stuck it in his mouth and went to the nearby Village, to complete his mission: go buy some Ramen.

Name: Raiton Ya
Type: Ninjutsu
Range: 5-15 M
Element: Lightning
Description: Raito draws his arm back, lightning in it. He releases it and then a beam that appears to be an arrow is shot forth. This is extremely fast, and takes time to load, but if the shot is accurate, it's deadly. This is best used for an assassination.
Getsugakure
Getsugakure
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by chuymilligan Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:42 am

Cerathus felt nothing. He heard nothing, he saw nothing. All he remembers is nothing because he was unconscious when he was killed. This made him die instantly, there was no fighting back or anything. Cerathus just simply died.
chuymilligan
chuymilligan
Genin
Genin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down