Naruto RPG • Beyond the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Yo guys whats up
Historia Calamitatum [Open to Lower/Equal Shinobi] EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 6:27 pm by kamui

» Hey
Historia Calamitatum [Open to Lower/Equal Shinobi] EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:53 pm by Jet

» The Tailed Beasts
Historia Calamitatum [Open to Lower/Equal Shinobi] EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 5:48 pm by Last Temptation

» A story WHERE YOU decide what happens next
Historia Calamitatum [Open to Lower/Equal Shinobi] EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:32 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» new jutsu 05
Historia Calamitatum [Open to Lower/Equal Shinobi] EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:21 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Kazura Clan | Check if you would |
Historia Calamitatum [Open to Lower/Equal Shinobi] EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:47 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Samanaka clan
Historia Calamitatum [Open to Lower/Equal Shinobi] EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:33 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Hello dudes.READ THIS1!NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Historia Calamitatum [Open to Lower/Equal Shinobi] EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:00 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» new jutsu 03
Historia Calamitatum [Open to Lower/Equal Shinobi] EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:24 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

Historia Calamitatum [Open to Lower/Equal Shinobi]

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Historia Calamitatum [Open to Lower/Equal Shinobi] Empty Historia Calamitatum [Open to Lower/Equal Shinobi]

Post by Yun Disukai Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:34 pm

((Been a while since i've Rped, hehe, Feelz good to have something meaningful~ ;D <3))

Yun sat on a large rock in an empty field, his gray hood over his head and his legs crossed arms crossed as well. The ring from an umbrella's hook wrapped around his wrist the umbrella above him blocking him from the pouring rain. It was odd for him to be out in the cold rain, but for once he just needed to be somewhere absolutely silent. His hands scribbled uneasy symbols onto the stone he sat on with another rock. Etching the symbols into the boulder beside him. His eyes glued to them as his hair fell over his face to cover it in black streaks. The visibility of the area was very low, 30 yards max. And the field he was in was large, so unless you were traveling through it, it would be hard to find out where exactly Yun was.

He whispered something in a language known only to a select few. He translated in his head, but his mouth still mumbled unspoken words.
"Visci A sunc lu comotis....
Visci A sunc lu comotis....
Visci a sunc youn higko itchle."
His eyes glued and analytical at the symbols he pressed harder into the rock,
When it rains it pours....
when it rains it pours....
when it rains it pours like summer storms.

He smiled at the next part of the hymn. His lips moving rhythmically to the words, even though they were in a mumble of gibberish, a crack of thunder rang out and he looked up for a split second then looked back down at the symbols he continued to etch into the stone.
When it rains it pours,
When you think of it, all the times it rains the sky is black like a midnight sun, ominous and bleak, showing something sad or foreboding.
When they die we mourn,
Why? why do we mourn the dead, they are dead, they want us to be happy and forget about them, to live our lives happily and without sadness, but the human emotion is an odd thing, almost impossible to control, even through the use of logic.
When it hit, we swore,
It strikes like lightning, fast and swift we shout or blink in shock then realize it just happened, we attempt to remain the same yet its impossible, like trying to teach a worm to speak English.
Now we want not more.
It can't be rid of like some toy or tool, you must caress it, care for it and make sure it lives or else we are only back to the first and second steps. Take not backwards but forwards and hope for the best, nothing can change if we stay stable.
Like a saint re-born,
Suddenly your open and free, happier then ever and you want to remain like that forever, but can you? that is a good question be careful and tread lightly, or you will return to step one.
Like a rose in a storm,
It blossoms and becomes beautiful like a rose, but will you be plucked for use? or will it pass on peacefully remaining alive for years to come? think bright and live on of course, maintain a steady course.
Like a child un-born,
Like something so beautiful but not ready to enter the world, so ready, so peaceful, so perfect...success.
A child un-born...
....Success....

He smiled, thinking these things to the hymn, of course they probably did not mean to be intended that way but he thought it would end up that way, and he believed it. He chuckled lightly his symbols almost complete he would soon be able to return to a warm inside of a hotel room with a large fire. He grinned and shivered, realizing how cold he was.

Finishing the symbols he smiled, a strange similarity to the hymn, he stood up and closed the umbrella letting the rain flood over him, patting the still warm rock as he left he headed back for the small village he had been staying at with a small smile on his face as he walked through the torrential downpour. Soaking wet after just a few seconds.
Yun Disukai
Yun Disukai
A Ranked Missing-Ninja
A Ranked Missing-Ninja

Number of posts : 534
Element : Wind
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Historia Calamitatum [Open to Lower/Equal Shinobi] Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Historia Calamitatum [Open to Lower/Equal Shinobi] Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

http://www.dystopia.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Historia Calamitatum [Open to Lower/Equal Shinobi] Empty Re: Historia Calamitatum [Open to Lower/Equal Shinobi]

Post by Ashley Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:37 pm

Ashley had been in the lighting country for about a week. She had gotten a lead on something and decided to check it out. But it had been awhile back and there was not much left here for her to do in the lighting country. She had been with the Anbu group for a while now and she loved her job. Always getting to go places and kill things. It was what she lived for. She walked through a wide field of damp grass for it was raining and misty. Luna, her wolf, walked along side her, her thick silver fur glistning with the damp rain drops flowing off of her fur. Luna walked slowly alongside ashley as they smoothly walked through the field. this was the life.

Not to soon after lunas nose began to twicth and ashley knew something was up. she bent down on one knee, he wolf anbu mask comeing close to lunas nose. She glanced into lunas eyes through her eye holes on the mask. "What is it girl?" luna began to walk in the direction of some stones. So ashley got up and followed, keeping her steps light and brife. Soon ashley could make out a dark figure walking in the rain. It looked like a male. Ashley and luna slowly sank into the deep grass and stealted toward the man. she was careful to stay silent but close. She was going to watch this mans actions and see what he was.

Ashley
ANBU
ANBU

Number of posts : 42
Element : Lightning
Element #2 : Fire
Registration date : 2008-11-21

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Historia Calamitatum [Open to Lower/Equal Shinobi] Left_bar_bleue100/100Historia Calamitatum [Open to Lower/Equal Shinobi] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Historia Calamitatum [Open to Lower/Equal Shinobi] Empty Re: Historia Calamitatum [Open to Lower/Equal Shinobi]

Post by Yun Disukai Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:45 pm

Yun turned around, a faint mark on the side of his face glowing, he had a feeling someone was following him. "You can come out, keep your hands where i can see them and Keep your Dog on a leash, the second it leaps is the second you both are Knocked Out, I am not here to kill anyone but if you try anything i will do as i must to defend myself, i advise against it." He said, letting his deck fall into his hand. keeping his hand faced the other way in order to keep them hidden.

Rather surprised someone was there he noticed it was in fact a woman, and ANBU from the looks of things, Of all the days... he thought letting out a sigh, his eyes gazed over the two figures lazily, not really clear through the rain, he was already soaked and he didn't like it, he wanted to go home and warm up. He sighed again, unless she wanted information or other things he was going to leave, quickly and discretely. "What do you want, speak quickly i do not have time for games." He said blandly, she better hurry up.
Yun Disukai
Yun Disukai
A Ranked Missing-Ninja
A Ranked Missing-Ninja

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Historia Calamitatum [Open to Lower/Equal Shinobi] Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Historia Calamitatum [Open to Lower/Equal Shinobi] Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:56 pm

Ashley was close now to the figure in the rain. Luna was hunched low and leading the way. The moistness of the grass rubbing off on her clothes. Suddenly She heard the man speak. He had a tense feeling in his voice that made her feel unwelcome. So she stood from the grass, about ten feet to his left. Her eyes shifted in the mask to luna. Luna knew what to do. she sliently moved away from ashley, to the left of the man. this was not an attack but a safty net. Ashley reverted her gaze to the man and took two steps forward. "Hello there kind stranger, i was just in the area and saw you out in this damp field." Ashley put on a fake sense of friendlyness. she was good at decit and hoped that she could hoax this man into acting calm. "Why on earth are you out in this wrected rain?" Ashley was trying to stall for time, for she could not see the man, and knew not his standing. Her Cat claws Began to poke out from her cuff. she would be prepared even for an attack. Luna was now about five feet from ashley and fifteen feet from the lone man.

Ashley
ANBU
ANBU

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Historia Calamitatum [Open to Lower/Equal Shinobi] Left_bar_bleue100/100Historia Calamitatum [Open to Lower/Equal Shinobi] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yun Disukai Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:02 pm

Yun smiled, "You haven't followed my orders, keep your pet at your side and your hands in the air, or i will leave now." Yun said rather rudely, "I can feel you in the air, i dont need to see you to harm you, i will not harm you unless harmed, so i advise you to not get on my bad side which you are already teetering towards, dog at your side now, hands up." Yun said impatiently again, he shivered in the cold, the wet rain pouring over him continuously, he was not about to make idle conversation in this downpour, if she did as she was told he would gladly talk to her inside where its warm. His hands were becoming numb and his feet were as well, "Quickly, I'm freezing out here." He said his body shivering again, he was going to get sick, Need to move now.. he thought hastily, his eyes flickering from the wolf who was now away from the woman to the woman, remaining where she was.
Yun Disukai
Yun Disukai
A Ranked Missing-Ninja
A Ranked Missing-Ninja

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:09 pm

Ashley grit her teeth as she mumbled under her breath.Rude much "ok, ok my hands in the air. Got it." she lifted her hands, not high but up to her shoulders, her cat claws sliding back into her sleeves. She saw the man glance at luna and decided to that this man was not in the mood. so she did not expect an attack out here in the freezing rain. she wisthled at luna in a hige, shrill voice. "here girl" Luna silently made her back to Ashleys side."good girl" Said ashley as luna rubbed up next to her leg. She took three more steps near the man, a little bit faster now. This guy seemed to be getting annoyed and she felt that things would go easier if she played his game. "Ok, so where did you have in mind?" Ashley decided that she would hang out a bit longer in this country and waste some time. after all she was sent on a wild goose chase that seemed to have no end. So she agreed to get out of this rain and go where they could talk.

Ashley
ANBU
ANBU

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yun Disukai Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:22 pm

Alright thats something, He thought to himself, his cards remained his in hand for the moment, but he wouldn't just put down his guard yet, "I know a place, follow me, not too close, and like i said, keep your dog controlled." He said and turned back around and began walking towards the village, knowing she would follow, [i]If she wants to make it out alive, she had better take her mask off, the citizens don't like those type of people walking the streets, especially one from the leaf village. He smiled, his tattoo still glowing slightly making sure the two were following like he ordered.

After walking past a few houses an inn came into view, he pushed open the door and entered, the woman followed but the bartender shouted, "What ar' ya Doin?! No pets allowed! keep the mutt outside." The Inn went silent and looked at the woman, a few angry eyes for disturbing a story, or meal. Yun took a seat near the large fire on the left of the room. Looking over his shoulder, "i'd do what he says." he told her his eyes lazily looking at her.

He sat and shoved off his wet shoes and put his feet up near the fire, he glanced around the lower floor. It was a simple Inn, two large fireplaces, one taken up by Yun and soon the woman if she kept her dog outside, the other by a group of burly looking men, huddling close and talking idly. A few tables were occupied by visitors drinking various drinks a couple waiters stood lazily around and the bartender stood behind the counter 2 men sitting at the bar. It was all wooden, not much too it, the lighting was all fire's and candles, no need to bring electricity out this far.

The staircase led to the rooms, most likely where Yun and possibly the woman would be staying, as well as any other guests that were staying at the Inn. He sighed and shook his wet hair out, letting himself get comfortable next to the fire, warming up quite quickly, smiling now.
Yun Disukai
Yun Disukai
A Ranked Missing-Ninja
A Ranked Missing-Ninja

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:46 pm

Ashley follwed the man closley, but not close enough to piss him off any more than he had seemed to laready be. she whistled for luna to stay close and keep her chakra at a stand point, waiting to unleash if needed.

Soon they came upon a small town, there were many small houses and there seemed to be a small inn up ahead. the man looked like this was his destination. she calmly walked behind him, with luna tight at her side. Many people looke at her but she didnt care, she could drop ninty percent of them with just a blow. She thought about what she might say to this new stranger she had met, maybe he was nice, and maybe not.

They came upon the old inn and rested at the door as it opened. a man from inside could be heard yelling. apparently there was a no animal rule. She looked at luna then at the man in the inn. she so felt like ending him in his spot, but felt like the attention was already on her enough. She focused her chakra and completed a few handsigns. Luna quickly transformed into a exact copy of ashley. she smiled at the man behind the counter. "You can deal with this" she said, half careing if the man heard her. So she follwed the stranger in.

Both ashley and luna took a seat at the same table as the man. Ashley looked around for a second to kind oof feel out the place, while luna sniffed for any possiable traps. She could feel the warmth of the fire next to there table. "So..." Said ashley as she looked into the mans eyes, water still dripping off her mask.

Juujin Bunshin - Beast-Man Clone
Range: -
Type: Supplementary
Juujin Bunshin is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by the Inuzuka clan. First the clan member and the familiar may ingest a soldier pill to help their strength and stamina. Then, acting in conjunction with the clan member, the canine familiar will transform themself into a copy of the clan member. While in this form they can accomplish many of the same techniques as the original.

Ashley
ANBU
ANBU

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yun Disukai Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:07 pm

Yun didn't turn from the fire when she spoke, "you were the one that was following me, i believe you hold the ground, what do you want?" He asked blatantly. His eyes glanced over the flickering flames, his feet drying quite quickly, He looked at the now human form of Luna, i wonder how long she can hold that form. he asked himself in his head, not really caring. He turned around now sitting facing the two, his eyes glancing over the two, his fingers tapping quietly on the table. "You can take of the mask, by the way, im not here to kill you and i dont go around picking fights with ANBU, a good friend of mine is an ANBU member." He said slyly and snapped for a waiter.

After a moment the waiter walked over, "I'll have some roast fish and something to drink, surprise me," Yun said with a smile, the waiter glanced at the woman in the mask, "And for the miss?" He asked politely, Yun tipped his head at the waiter encouraging her to something.
Yun Disukai
Yun Disukai
A Ranked Missing-Ninja
A Ranked Missing-Ninja

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:26 pm

"you are right, i was the one following you." Ashly snickerd a little at his comment. "I was just in the area, looking for some info, when i saw you, and not to be rude but most people dont usually sit out in a rain like that." She watched as he looked over luna, now in human form, and back to her. She was surprised at his composter and the fact that he was so calm. she then heard his say that she could take off her mask. "Im fine, i think my mask likes its place on my face for the moment." Sah looked at the man, trying to put a hint of care and friendlyness in her eyes, for that is all of her face the man could see. "May i ask your name?" Ashley wanted to get to know this man more before she went into any thing to deep. When the waiter came around and asked her for any thing, she simply noded and said nothing for now. The shadows of the flames playing of the walls of the room made it seem warm and cozy but decivious also. she would simply converse with this man until she felt comfortable enough.

Ashley
ANBU
ANBU

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yun Disukai Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:44 pm

Yun grinned, "Yea, i get like that when I'm stressed i guess, no need to worry, i survive." He said kindly, looking around the room for the waiter his food and noticing that it was still quiet. The two's entrance had made the Inn's people tense, it was obviously the ANBU member, those always mean trouble for someone, and looking around none of them looked to high-classed. He sighed at her response that she wasn't going to remove the mask yet. "Its alright, you have rights," he said plainly, spotting the waiter coming out of the kitchen holding a plate of steaming fish and a glass of blue liquid. He thanked the waiter and grabbed a pair of chopsticks beginning to eat. Not risking the liquid yet.

"Only if you give me yours when i tell you mine, It is Yun." He said with a smile, then began to eat again. Glancing at the two as his hands rhythmically moved the food into his mouth slowly and politely. He moved his foot and ended up bumping into one of their feet, "Sorry." he mumbled, smiling coolly like nothing happened.

He was calm and aware, it was how he had become after the long years he spent alone in life, but it seemed like things were beginning to pick up the pace, it would be harder now.
Yun Disukai
Yun Disukai
A Ranked Missing-Ninja
A Ranked Missing-Ninja

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:42 pm

Yun huh? cool name, mine is Ashley" Ashley was a little reluctent to give out her name, but yun seemed like a mild guy and she was not to worried about him doing anything rash. She started to get a more calm feel around him, like he was just living and people were always down his back. She knew what it was like to be an outcast. but she didnt think on it to much. She slipped a piece of paper out of her pocket and checked the names on it. When she found what she was looking for she replaced the paper and smiled. "So yun, what brings you to the lighting country?" Ashley was starting to become interested in this man. Then she felt his foot tap hers. She didnt know whether this was an accident or what but i didnt bother her. she glanced at luna and just knew she was not enjoying her self. "you may be dismissed luna darling." Luna stood, un formed and trotted out of the inn, to wait by the door. Luna moved her hand to her face and peeled off the foxAnbu mask on her face. her hazle hair flowing around her soulders. She placed the mask on the table within hands reach.

Ashley
ANBU
ANBU

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yun Disukai Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:39 pm

Yun smiled, "A pleasure." he said laying his chopsticks on the plate, the fish finished he looked at the liquid, picking it up in his right hand he swirled it, it wasn't thick like syrup, he looked into it, it looked pretty clear. Placing the cups to his lips he could inhale the smell, it wasn't a bad smell, he smiled and tilted it back letting it spill into his mouth, it was actually good, he smiled and placed it down.

"What brings me here? well, i just kinda go with the wind ya know? was around the area and decided to take a pit stop here after some recent events that confused me." He said scratching the side of his head with his left hand. He watched as Luna left as Ashley had addressed, The moon, he thought as Luna was said.

Yun smiled as she removed her mask, the people in the room shifted, then it seemed like the tension left and the conversations picked back up. Yun nodded, intresting. he thought, his hand reaching for the liquid again to take another sip.
Yun Disukai
Yun Disukai
A Ranked Missing-Ninja
A Ranked Missing-Ninja

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:22 pm

Ashley began to play with her hair as she looked at yun. "Yea. i kid of go where im told, thats usally what an Anbus life is, orders. But i was here in thr lighting country and got bored, so i decided to take a break. Its hard to hunt down crimanals." Sha had a playfull smile spread across her face now and was acting wierd. The truth is she felt uncomfortable taking off her mask, for she rarely did it in puplic. but that feling left her mind as she contiued to speak to yun.

"You seem like an interesting man yun." Ashley was intrigued by this man and decided to get to know him more as a person. "so How long have you been a missing ninja?" She Was intersted in this mans past but did not want to offend him by bringing any bad memories. she only felt the need to be curious. this was her personality, nosy and curious.

Ashley
ANBU
ANBU

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yun Disukai Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:59 am

Yun's brow rose, as she asked how long he had been a missing, Ruii....you idiot, You were supposed to get me out of the book.. he scolded her in his head in hopes to remind himself later. She was uncomfortable without her mask, but seemed calmed by Yun's presence, Mm.. he thought shifting to a more relaxed position in his seat.

"I've been on my own for about 4 years, missing ninja for 5. My partner...she died.." He said, looking slightly saddened, "But we don't need to go into details." he said, his face lighting back up to normal. Even if.... he thought shaking his head slightly then taking another sip of the liquid and looking over his cup at the ANBU member, it was true he didn't trust her just yet, it would take some time.

He kept his composure and a smile on though, not wanting to make her feel any more uncomfortable.
Yun Disukai
Yun Disukai
A Ranked Missing-Ninja
A Ranked Missing-Ninja

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:50 pm

Ashley looked at him with a tiny grin. "you dont have to worry about me, your not on my list and i dont intend on hunting you, so you safe from me!" Ashley did not see the need to turn this man over or even see that he gets caught. she didnt know his past nor his history and was sure he had done some things but he just didnt give off the vibe that he wanted to mess things up for anybody. Although he was a missing ninja, so she would have to keep an eye on him, but she didnt make to much of it.

"Ahhh, im getting tired, me and luna need a place to stay." she looked around at the shaggy inn not sure if this place set off as somewhere she wanted to stay, but the rain still poured and it was surlly dark by now, so she gussed that she had no choice but to stay. "do you think there are any available rooms for the night here, i dont really have any where else to go." she still smiled at yun as she looked at him. maybe his not that bad said ashley to her self.

Ashley
ANBU
ANBU

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yun Disukai Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:32 pm

Yun nodded, "Well thats good to know." He said with a chuckle as he finished off the last bit of the liquid. The waiter walked back over after a minute, "Will there be anything else?" Yun shook his head and he placed the bill on the table, after placing the needed money into the bill he handed it back to the waiter, "keep the change." he said smiling.

"Well, i can find out. Luna will have to remain outside though, i'll go check." He said standing up and walking over to the Inn keeper. "You got a couple of rooms for the night open?" The keeper smiled, "of course, we have a 4 roomer with 2 bedrooms a bath and a living quarters if you'd like that." Yun smiled, "That'd be great, thanks." he said placing the money on the counter for him. "Have a good one." the keeper said placing the money into the register. And tossing him a pair of keys.

Yun walked back over to the table and resumed his position, "i got us a 4 Room apartment, " he said handing her a key with a tag reading 2B on it. Picking up his bag he slung it over his shoulder and got up from the table and pushed his chair in. "Lets go." he said offering a hand.
Yun Disukai
Yun Disukai
A Ranked Missing-Ninja
A Ranked Missing-Ninja

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:57 pm

Ashley smiled as yun stood and walked over to the counter to get the room key. she watched him walk to the counter and couldent help thinking about how nice he was being, and calm to. what she really noticed was how well she was doing around him. even though she had a wild personality she never really hung around people. she was the one always in the dark corner. but she just felt normal around yun.

As he walked back with the key she kind of felt sorry for luna. she would be staying out in the cold while she sleep in a warm bed. Ashley was always around luna, she was like her only friend. they had been through alot togther and ashley hated her self for leaving luna out there. but luna understood and would always be ashleys companion. But ashley couldent help it so when yun returned and offerd her to follow mashley only replied."hold that thought' she took off the long, tan cloak she had over her anbu outfit and ran out side. "hey baby, you ok?" luna rubbed up next to ashley and she placed the cloak over lunas back. "youll be ok out here tonight, and ill see you in the morning." Ashley was not worried about luna for she knew luna could hold her on. so she rushed back inside and met yun. He had already put his bag on his back. "ok im ready, lead the way." she slipped her anbu mask in the back of her pants and follwed yun up the steps to there room.

Ashley
ANBU
ANBU

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yun Disukai Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:13 pm

Yun glanced over his shoulder as she ran outside with her cloak. Shifting in position as he heard the door open again and smiled as she approached. "Alright, lets go then." he said as he began up the stairs, going up to the next flight of stairs the floor read B. He entered the hall and found the room labeled 2. Pushing his key into the lock he pushed the door open revealing a couch with a rug covering the floor. There was a fireplace in front of the couch and several logs beside it. It was rather cold in the rooms. He placed his bag down on the floor and glanced over his shoulder as Ashley shut the door behind her.

He walked into the room on the left which was the kitchen, a table with 4 chairs an icebox, a sink and several cabinets filled with plates and dishes lined the wall above the sink's counter. He turned around and walked back into the main room. spotting a hallway he entered it, it was to the front of the main room. the short hallway had the bathroom on the left, and a bedroom at the end. The other bedroom was on the right of the hallway.Each bedroom had a queen sized bed and a dresser. Along with a personal fireplace with a few logs each.

"make yourself at home i guess." Yun said as he re-entered the main room. And dropped a few logs into the fire place. Flipping the gas on he threw a match into the fire and the gas started, already beginning to catch the wood on fire.
Yun Disukai
Yun Disukai
A Ranked Missing-Ninja
A Ranked Missing-Ninja

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:23 pm

As ashley walked into the main room, and shut the door behind her, she could see a small couch and a fire place. The room didnt look huge but it was a fair size. She could tell that there was more to the apartment then that room and a bedroom. She took a few steps in and watched as yun walked into what seemed to be the kitchen. She circled the couch and finally sat. She took out her anbu mask and layed it on a small coffee table in the corner. As yun returned from some where, the rooms ashley thought, she smiled as he passed, headed for the fire place. He dropped a few logs into the place and lit them. Ashley looked up at him as he returned. "Nice place huh? bigger than i thought." she was in a ceery mood and was not sure what time she would finally be able to get to sleep. "So how big are the bedrooms?" asked ashley. She began to take her anbu vest and arm guards off and lay them on the table next to her mask. Her yellow shirt that she always wore under her uniform began to show as she took off the equipment. As the equipment came off, it reveled a set of silver, sharp cat claws attached to her wrist, on some kind of contraption, used to unhinge the claws.

Ashley
ANBU
ANBU

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yun Disukai Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:07 pm

"it is, i did not expect as much." Yun said with a smile as he took a seat on the couch beside her. "They are average sized, not big, not small." He said crossing his feet on the floor in front of him and leaning back onto the couch. He watched as she removed her arm guards and vests, not closely, but enough to notice anything odd or important. On her wrist she wore a claw like contraption.

"Nice claws." he said raising a brow, as he did so he slid the deck of cards into his hand, "These are my weapons." he said holding up the deck of cards using his index finger and thumb. Revealing the 4 of clubs, then he lowered it and flipped it over casually revealing a 7 of spades, his hands hadn't appeared to move at all. Nor the cards.

He glanced at her again making note of the clothing she wore. Then looked into the fire, "So how long you been with the hands?" He said meaning ANBU, since they were like the hand of the villages to reach out and grab anyone who left, or criminals inside.
Yun Disukai
Yun Disukai
A Ranked Missing-Ninja
A Ranked Missing-Ninja

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:29 pm

Ashley smiled alittle, like a evil smile, as yun comented on her claws. "yea, they are made to spring out if needed, they act as my surprise attack." she shifted a little as yun drew a deck of cards. when she was told this was his weapon of choice ashley was a little confused, how would cards be used to fight. but she didnt qustion it any longer as yun seemed to move the card with out really moving it. There was indeed alot of intrest surronding this man.

Ashley knew exactly what yun meant by the "hands" in his qustion. Many people called them this, most of them being missing ninja themselves. but she simply replyed. "about a year, i was asked to join at the age of 18. i was only a chuunin for three hours when they asked me to join them." Ashlel didnt like to brag but this was indeed true. Her whole life was pain and missery that she spent it locked up and away training that when she finally came out she was better than most others. This was why she joined anbu to prove herself. As she told yun, she unclipped her claws and layed them next to her other stuff. "and these claws arent my only weapons" said ashley with a grin.

Ashley
ANBU
ANBU

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yun Disukai Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:39 pm

Yun nodded, "I see.' he said tilting his head slightly at them as she removed them. "Ah, so your pretty new, thats....cool i guess?" he said, not really sure about how ANBU was, but he didn't really care either. "I bet, ANBU probably have loads of weapons," he said glancing at the items on the table. He looked back down into the fire, and a recent memory jumped into his head, he frowned a bit then resumed smiling, snapping back to reality.

He sighed and looked back over at Ashley, "So.." he said running out of things to talk about, he didn't want to talk about fighting or other people so he wondered what would come to her mind.
Yun Disukai
Yun Disukai
A Ranked Missing-Ninja
A Ranked Missing-Ninja

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:47 pm

ashley just sat there for a few minutes, staring at the fire. she didnt like silence and decided to talk about something. "so how old are you yun?" she thought that it would be nice to get to know this man a little more since they were both going to be in the same living space for the night. she usally could gusse about what age people were but yun was diffrent. She couldent tell if he was old with a young look or young with a old look, or just in the middle. Plus he seemed like he was always stressed and never able to just calm down. If this was true, she knew what it was like.

by now she had just a yellow t-shirt and brown cargo pants on. A knife hilt just visiable under her shirt on her left arm. she took off her shinobi shoes and glanced up at yun, not sure if this would offend him. She leaned back up and looked at yun with a smile."sorry, those were getting on my nerves." she leaned all the way back into the couch and sighed. "So what you wanna do, im kinda bored."

Ashley
ANBU
ANBU

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yun Disukai Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:02 pm

Yun smiled, "18, soon to be 19." he said benevolently. Tossing his head slightly to swing his hair out of his eye he watched as it slowly slid back into place. Looking at a strand of hair that was resting on his eyebrow annoyingly he opened his mouth a bit and blew upwards knocking it back into place. Ashley had already said she had been in ANBU for a year and went into ANBU at 18, so he took a guess at either 19 or 20. But not aloud.

"its not a problem." he said with a smile, "Thats why you have to wear comfortable shoes." he said with a chuckle, putting his foot up on the coffee table revealing his comfortable sneakers. Then slid it back off the table and onto the floor. "i dont know, There's usually something going on around town, but being in the middle of no where...there isn't much to do." he said with a sigh.
Yun Disukai
Yun Disukai
A Ranked Missing-Ninja
A Ranked Missing-Ninja

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next