Naruto RPG • Beyond the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Yo guys whats up
The Academy Teacher's Unknown Reason EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 6:27 pm by kamui

» Hey
The Academy Teacher's Unknown Reason EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:53 pm by Jet

» The Tailed Beasts
The Academy Teacher's Unknown Reason EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 5:48 pm by Last Temptation

» A story WHERE YOU decide what happens next
The Academy Teacher's Unknown Reason EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:32 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» new jutsu 05
The Academy Teacher's Unknown Reason EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:21 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Kazura Clan | Check if you would |
The Academy Teacher's Unknown Reason EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:47 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Samanaka clan
The Academy Teacher's Unknown Reason EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:33 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Hello dudes.READ THIS1!NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Academy Teacher's Unknown Reason EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:00 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» new jutsu 03
The Academy Teacher's Unknown Reason EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:24 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

The Academy Teacher's Unknown Reason

3 posters

Go down

The Academy Teacher's Unknown Reason Empty The Academy Teacher's Unknown Reason

Post by Kiriyomi Natsuke Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:23 am

Kiriyomi sighed as she stood at the very entrance of the "Valley of the End" as they called it. It was quite welcoming, if you overlooked the title. A gentle breeze swept accross the still waters, causing tiny ripples. Her stormy eyes wavered with slight uncomfort, she wasnt used to being outside the very heart of the Leaf. It was a new season, which meant very soon, she would have new pupils to teach. She smiled lightly at the thought. What was strange, was that she hadnt a very clue why she had come here, this put her in more discomfort. Whenever she had an unexplainable urge, there was a specific reason behind it.

Her honey-coated brown hair was let down for a change. Kiri was a simple-looking woman that looked more like a Genin, but it was that innocent, simple appearance, that made her beauty stand out. Her dark purple and black silk kimono only accented it as she stood there unmoving as if her beauty was still forever in time.
Kiriyomi Natsuke
Kiriyomi Natsuke
Chuunin
Chuunin

Number of posts : 141
Element : Fire
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
The Academy Teacher's Unknown Reason Left_bar_bleue100/100The Academy Teacher's Unknown Reason Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

The Academy Teacher's Unknown Reason Empty Re: The Academy Teacher's Unknown Reason

Post by Suki Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:33 am

Suki, a Missing Nin, happened to be sitting below the woman above her. The statue was a tad uncomertable, but she came for a reason. Now that she thought about it, Why did she come? "Really stupid.."She muttered now angry with herself. Needing to learn after this lesson, she looked up.

Suki
B Ranked Missing-Ninja
B Ranked Missing-Ninja

Number of posts : 28
Element : Wind
Element #2 : Lightning
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
The Academy Teacher's Unknown Reason Left_bar_bleue100/100The Academy Teacher's Unknown Reason Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

The Academy Teacher's Unknown Reason Empty Re: The Academy Teacher's Unknown Reason

Post by Kiriyomi Natsuke Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:42 am

Kiri's eyes widened slightly as she retracted her fist tightly to her chest, fumbling backwards a bit. She blushed a deep red as she noticed a person below her. " A-Ah..Gomenasai!! " she managed to stutter out an apology as her eyes filled to the brim with sparkling embaressed tears. " I..well, I-didnt know anyone was here.." she whispered as the tears leaked down her flustered face.
Kiriyomi Natsuke
Kiriyomi Natsuke
Chuunin
Chuunin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Suki Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:07 am

Suki had a look of confusion on her face as the lady above her was acting crazy.She climbed up the rocks and sat on the same level as she. "May I ask what are you doing here Leaf ninja?"Politeness was supposed to be nice, so she took a stab at it. Her tail and ears twiched as Suki tilted her head looking past the lady and into the horizen. The lady didnt notice the headband yet, so far she was safe.

Suki
B Ranked Missing-Ninja
B Ranked Missing-Ninja

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiriyomi Natsuke Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:19 am

Kiri looked up slightly at the young girl, she smiled lightly as she noticed the title she was given. A quick look of pure shock crossed her face as she focused her gaze on the girls headband, then she smiled softly after a moment. " My name is Kiriyomi, young one." she spoke with a velvet laugh. She was considered one of the most kind-hearted shinobi in the Leaf, and it was true. " I really dont know what Im doing here.." she whispered, more to herself than anyone else.
Kiriyomi Natsuke
Kiriyomi Natsuke
Chuunin
Chuunin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Suki Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:32 am

A sense of peace flowed over herself. Kiri apperently didnt remark about Suki's status, So she smiled. "I'm Suki. Nice to meet you." Now instead of peace, understanding shown on her face. "Me too. I was, well called to this place somehow. Weird right?"She stood up right now, after all, ones bottom often got numb from alot of sitting.

Suki
B Ranked Missing-Ninja
B Ranked Missing-Ninja

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by shinobiwan Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:52 am

Kayn appeared on the other side of the valley of the end. He had been patrolling a certain area and had come by it to bypass the forest depth's. As he glanced around and saw two kunoichi standing on the other side. He quickly grabbed his anbu mask from his side and put it on. He straightened it and figured he might as well check it out. He jumped over the side of the cliff then ran down a ways, gaining momentum. He then jumped towords the other side and quickly climbed it. He stood on the edge of the side and eyed them through the mask. "I am Kayn Korak of the earth. Have you by any chance seen anything unusual or unnatural occuring" he said. He looked around and saw the one his age was a leaf ninja. The other kunoichi was facing opposite of him so he couldn't glance the headband. He ruled it off as unimportant unless somethign arose. He stood and waited for their answere.
shinobiwan
shinobiwan
Not Approved

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiriyomi Natsuke Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:09 pm

Kiri looked up as if startled by the man. She gave Suki a look of reassurance as she walked calmly over to the Earth ninja, the clicking of her krutches traveling throughtout the area. " Korak-san..If we would've seen anything even romotely strange we would have already reported it. " she stated firmly. Kiriyomi was a shy sensitive woman, but she had a defiant side, too. Bowing briefly, she turned to look at the girl, but she looked over her shoulder, back to the ninja. " Also, just for future refrence..it is considered impolite to cut off a conversation, ninja or not." she said in a soft joking tone, her stormy eyes glinting with playfulness.
Kiriyomi Natsuke
Kiriyomi Natsuke
Chuunin
Chuunin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Suki Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:26 pm

Suki was about to jump and leave, but then stopped when Kiri gave her a look. She happened to be tense as a cat, but that was normal considering she was part of that. She rubbed her belly thinking. Why did Anbu always showed up where ever she was?It not like she killed anyone. If she did..well she wouldnt be here. "Thanks.." Suki muttered really softly to Kiri.

Suki
B Ranked Missing-Ninja
B Ranked Missing-Ninja

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiriyomi Natsuke Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:50 pm

Kiri took a seat next to the girl, seeming to ignore the Earth ninja as she let loose of her krutches, placing them on the ground beside her. " Suki~" she whispered in a childish awe. " Thats a beautiful name Suki-chan." she spoke with a bright smile.

The woman began to breathe unevenly after a few minutes, her legs were hurting. She hid her pain well, behind another dazzling smile. " You need to come visit me.." she whispered to the girl, leaning close to her ear. Kiri tried not to seem desperate, but it had gotten lonely, living alone. " We could do lots of things..and dont worry, you're with me..nothing will happen." she whispered lowly, with a sweet smile.
Kiriyomi Natsuke
Kiriyomi Natsuke
Chuunin
Chuunin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Suki Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:13 pm

Noticing Kiris' unevened breathing, Suki couldnt help but smile. "I can go over right now.."She responded shyly. Rarely going into peoples houses, this made her happy to be invited. If..If it makes you happy.." She smiled to, trying to at least cheer up this lady. Not trying to be mean, Suki thought that Kiri may be...lost in life.

Suki
B Ranked Missing-Ninja
B Ranked Missing-Ninja

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by shinobiwan Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:50 pm

Kayn stammered then hid it, he nodded slightly and smiled beneath his mask. He was about to jump away as he mentally went through reports of missing nin or rouge ninja. As he crouched to jump he glanced her headband and almost fell over. So it was a missing nin, but why here? What was she doing with the leaf ninja? He stood straight again, and looked at the girl. "So, you came to here suki" he said softly. He saw her suprise and fear and sighed. He couldn't do it. He nodded to her and then to the leaf ninja and turned to leave. She could breath easily a bit longer.
shinobiwan
shinobiwan
Not Approved

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down