Naruto RPG • Beyond the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Yo guys whats up
I Bring you Anime Gaiden : The Last Strongholed of All Anime! EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 6:27 pm by kamui

» Hey
I Bring you Anime Gaiden : The Last Strongholed of All Anime! EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:53 pm by Jet

» The Tailed Beasts
I Bring you Anime Gaiden : The Last Strongholed of All Anime! EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 5:48 pm by Last Temptation

» A story WHERE YOU decide what happens next
I Bring you Anime Gaiden : The Last Strongholed of All Anime! EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:32 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» new jutsu 05
I Bring you Anime Gaiden : The Last Strongholed of All Anime! EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:21 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Kazura Clan | Check if you would |
I Bring you Anime Gaiden : The Last Strongholed of All Anime! EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:47 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Samanaka clan
I Bring you Anime Gaiden : The Last Strongholed of All Anime! EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:33 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Hello dudes.READ THIS1!NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I Bring you Anime Gaiden : The Last Strongholed of All Anime! EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:00 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» new jutsu 03
I Bring you Anime Gaiden : The Last Strongholed of All Anime! EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:24 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

I Bring you Anime Gaiden : The Last Strongholed of All Anime!

3 posters

Go down

I Bring you Anime Gaiden : The Last Strongholed of All Anime! Empty I Bring you Anime Gaiden : The Last Strongholed of All Anime!

Post by Foot+Prints Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:18 pm

Okay to make this short and simple i'd like to state this right before any of you decide to join Anime Gaiden. If you feel like join then do so if you dont feel like join then dont post in this topic trying to VIOLATE or else these mods are going have to ban me before i even get in contact with you or else uma Flame non-stop and thats a warning nothin else.

Anime Gaiden

Okay i've made this site 2 days ago and it's powered my Invision and Blogfree.net.The site is about 2 shows Bleach and Naruto. You can post manga episode and anime episode. When i have members ill select 4 people, 2 to do manga and 2 to do anime. Now about RP-ing There is a section where you could RP freely but im not going to opening the Rp-ing Section there yet. There are gonna be GFX peaple on there. You can request banners for your site and siggy's and those peaple will get it done when they are available. There is a Writting section for whoever love to write they can be like story tellers or w/e.Yo can post you fanarts and so on. You can listen to music, disgust music, watch movies and so on. Sometimes i will put up some downloads for peaple to download if they wanna do it. Now about the language on the board, The Language on the board is spanish but not everything is but if you dont know how to read spanish then you can learn by draging your nouse over a botton. So come on and Join Anime Gaiden

Last edited by Ulquiorra on Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Foot+Prints
Foot+Prints
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Number of posts : 223
Element : Wind
Element #2 : Fire
Registration date : 2008-10-06

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
I Bring you Anime Gaiden : The Last Strongholed of All Anime! Left_bar_bleue100/100I Bring you Anime Gaiden : The Last Strongholed of All Anime! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://www.narutop.ingoo.us

Back to top Go down

I Bring you Anime Gaiden : The Last Strongholed of All Anime! Empty Re: I Bring you Anime Gaiden : The Last Strongholed of All Anime!

Post by xoxKitKat Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:28 pm

*blink blinks* Due to the fact that I am civilized, I am only going to say this; Your first paragraph is offending, rude and arrogant; not to mention disrespectful. I will have to ask you to remove it or act more civilized and tone it down.~

Thank you.

~Becca
xoxKitKat
xoxKitKat
ANBU
ANBU

Number of posts : 466
Element : Water
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
I Bring you Anime Gaiden : The Last Strongholed of All Anime! Left_bar_bleue100/100I Bring you Anime Gaiden : The Last Strongholed of All Anime! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

I Bring you Anime Gaiden : The Last Strongholed of All Anime! Empty Re: I Bring you Anime Gaiden : The Last Strongholed of All Anime!

Post by Foot+Prints Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:35 pm

okay...
Foot+Prints
Foot+Prints
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Temptation Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:37 pm

Look's awesome, I may join.
Last Temptation
Last Temptation
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 844
Element : Fire
Element #2 : Wind
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Foot+Prints Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:48 am

Eh.. Thanks i guess but i would really appreciate it if you do.

Anyways the problem about the language not being english will be solved today in the aftertoon.

I've post up..

Naruto Shippuden Episode 81
and
Naruto Manga Chapter 421

And for Bleach, I've Post up...

Bleach Episode 192
and
Bleach Manga 326

and The Movie Get Smart!

and for holloween im probable gonna put up SAW V
Foot+Prints
Foot+Prints
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum