Naruto RPG • Beyond the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Yo guys whats up
Hunting for a partner (open to 1) EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 6:27 pm by kamui

» Hey
Hunting for a partner (open to 1) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:53 pm by Jet

» The Tailed Beasts
Hunting for a partner (open to 1) EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 5:48 pm by Last Temptation

» A story WHERE YOU decide what happens next
Hunting for a partner (open to 1) EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:32 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» new jutsu 05
Hunting for a partner (open to 1) EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:21 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Kazura Clan | Check if you would |
Hunting for a partner (open to 1) EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:47 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Samanaka clan
Hunting for a partner (open to 1) EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:33 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Hello dudes.READ THIS1!NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hunting for a partner (open to 1) EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:00 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» new jutsu 03
Hunting for a partner (open to 1) EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:24 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

Hunting for a partner (open to 1)

2 posters

Go down

Hunting for a partner (open to 1) Empty Hunting for a partner (open to 1)

Post by Darkarro Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:42 am

Darkarro walked with his demon. He had a brown bag with a sharigan eye. He thought About his old friend that he just killed. He knew that there was no going back to the leaf as a jounin. It was not until RIP said something that made darkarro snap back to reality. 'Master you did good in the Rain village, you killed that guy and took a sharigan from him.' "I know this RIP but I am not happy about having to kill him." 'Hey don't beat yourself up for that guy, you gave him a choice and e choose not to go with you.' "Rip go recon I'm going to set up a camp her for the night." Darkarro knew someone was coming and he wanted to see who it was alone.
Darkarro
Darkarro
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Number of posts : 157
Element : Water
Element #2 : Wind
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Hunting for a partner (open to 1) Left_bar_bleue10000000000/10000000000Hunting for a partner (open to 1) Empty_bar_bleue  (10000000000/10000000000)

Back to top Go down

Hunting for a partner (open to 1) Empty Re: Hunting for a partner (open to 1)

Post by Daedalus Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:17 pm

A cool breeze blew through the trees as Takeshi leaps from branch to branch. His path parallel to the one set in the ground less than fifty feet from him. He had been given a simple delievery mission. Something suited for a single Chunnin, or perhaps even a simple Genin squad. He felt the village had been picking on him lately. Always giving him these delivery missions or something simple. He did not enjoy the feeling.

This time, the delivery was simple. Send a letter from the Hokage to the Hidden Moon within the fortnight. An unbelievably easy mission which only added to his distaste. He was a jonin now, yet he was still being treated as a novice. He needed to find something to prove himself. Taking a larger leap off a branch, his newly aquired necklace bounces out of his shirt, landing openly upon his chest. He looks down at it while holding it in his palm. At least he had something that was interesting.

Tucking the necklace safely back into his shirt, he continues down his current path. Leaping to the top of a larger tree to get a better scope of the area. His eyes scanned over the tops of the trees, able to make out the winding path through the forest. The moon was beginning to rise and the setting sun cast a soft orange glow on the treetops.

"Okay, just a couple more hours away. I should make it before midnight if all goes well" He says to himself as he pulls out a small canteen, popping the lid and taking a drink of water from it. Wiping the access that dribbled down his cheek.
Daedalus
Daedalus
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Hunting for a partner (open to 1) Left_bar_bleue100/100Hunting for a partner (open to 1) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkarro Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:42 pm

Darkarro caught site of the ninja. Unable to tell if it was a jounin or chunin. 'They should give the two ranks different colors.' he thought. Darkarro jumped up to the tree next this mysterious person. "State your name or prepare to fight." Darkarro told the person. They nearly jump from the suprise. While darkarro waited for a response the told RIP mentally' Get back here and take this chum by surprise' 'Fine master, on my way.' the demon said. Darkarro still waited for him to respond.
Darkarro
Darkarro
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Hunting for a partner (open to 1) Left_bar_bleue10000000000/10000000000Hunting for a partner (open to 1) Empty_bar_bleue  (10000000000/10000000000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Daedalus Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:57 pm

"Oh?" was the only sound to come from Takeshi as the ninja appeared near him. The light from the sun was to his back, casting a long and ominous shadow over his face and front of his body. "Not even a hello? My my, what poor manners" His voice was slow, almost trembling as he spoke. The words came out almost as their own sentences. His hands constantly balling into fists and relaxing in a rapid pace, giving off a very nervous feeling from him.

His breathing too, was very uneven. sounding as though he was stuttering while simply breathing. "Demanding I state my name or prepare for a fight. But.." He pauses, taking in a long stuttered breath. He turns his head so half of his facenot covered by his hood could be seen. Revealling a mallificent smile covering his face. "Shouldn't you be asking yourself that same question!?" His voice no longer slow, but fierce, exploding with excitement and anticipation.
Daedalus
Daedalus
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Hunting for a partner (open to 1) Left_bar_bleue100/100Hunting for a partner (open to 1) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkarro Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:02 pm

"Your funny Kid now listen up. I had have dealt with people like you. So I want you to make the next words that come out of your mouth to be chosen very carfully. " Darkarro sensed that his demon had returned and was silently waiting for Darkarro's orders. "By the Way my name is Darkarro of the Dark Clan. And I must know your name boy."
Darkarro
Darkarro
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Daedalus Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:16 pm

"My my you are quite rude" Takeshi says through his giant grin. So far it had seemed like this man had come out of the darkness to simply pick a fight with him. as if to answer his prayers the angels sent down a gift. A perfect punching bag, something to allow him to release all this pent up stress. "But since you did introduce yourself, I might as well to".

He slowly turns on the branch until his body faced Dark. Only half his grin was now visible in the new light. The wind blowing through his clothes as several loose leaves pass between the two. "The name is Takeshi Asano". He replies. The excitement still in his voice, but toned down to a controlled level. His hands however, were still in their twitching mode.

"Now, you should really introduce your friend over there too". Takeshi says, his voice taking striking like an icy spear at Dark. And if it were possible, it would seem as through his grin had gotten even larger.
Daedalus
Daedalus
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkarro Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:22 pm

DArkarro almost smiled. "THats what call a reaper. THere objective is to kill anyone they see. My father fought this one and lost, but the demon admired him so it promised my father to help me." Darkarro looked over at RIP and nodded. THen Rip revealed himself to Takeshi. 'As if this human stated eariler I am a reaper.' It said. Darkarro looked at Takeshi. "Now tell me this. What is a jounin like you doing out here?" Darkarro waited for a response.
Darkarro
Darkarro
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Daedalus Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:21 pm

"Interesting how you knew my rank Demon". The final word having an extremely strong tone of hatred and spite. In that moment, the twitching in his hands stopped. The grin vanishing and the atmosphere around them became extremely tense. "So, you are the master of this abomination?" His voice was now steady, the excitement and energy now replaced by a calm anger.

He lifts his hands to his chest, balling one into a fist and cracking his knuckles loudly. Then the same to the other fist a moment later. "I'll give you one chance to leave. That's it". He says as his arms fall to his side as he leans forward slightly. Taking on his battle pose. "If you choose to stay, then I cannot allow such evil as that thing to exist. And as it is bound to you, then you must be purged as well".
Daedalus
Daedalus
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkarro Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:44 pm

Darkarro laughed. "Trust me campared to most reapers this is a good one." Then he answered the question "Yes I am in complete control of this reaper, oh and another thing this isn't really considered a demon kid." Darkarro then heard that the kid told him to leave. "I think you know which of us is stronger kid, but I can guess you are on an important mission or what not. So listen up, I need to be some where right now, So I'm going to leave and hopfully see you again so that RIP can properzaly introduce himself." And in flash Darkarro side step the kid and left. 'That kid will be good when he decides to make his own choice for once' he thought...
Darkarro
Darkarro
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Daedalus Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:16 pm

As Dark was leaving, Takeshi exhales slightly, bringing a hand to his mouth. A moment later, a small robot-like creature appeared directly in front of Dark. Hovering at eye level, simply staring at Dark with the blankest of eyes. It was only about a foot in height and its head was the largest thing on its body.

"I'm sorry, but that line was merely for courtesy" Comes a voice from directly behind Dark. Takeshi now stood directly back to back with him, less than a centimeter seperating the two. He had moved with such speed and silence there was almost no way Dark could have reacted in time. "But I cannot let an evil such as you to simply walk away".

Takeshi simply stood there, awaiting a reaction from Dark. Ready to instantly counter any movements he, or his "friend" made.

"Adding Intrest" Comes a slightly robotic voice from the floating creature. The screen on its chest suddenly bursting to life with an increasing number, stopping at 10%.

Name: Korekuta
Description: A summoning jutsu. It summons the tiny creature Korekuta. Korekuta is indestructible and when summoned, will hover around the user until a target is designated. Korekuta will then appear near the target and will follow them. Once he appears, a counter will appear on his stomach. The counter will then increase by 10% of the target's total chakra amount every post. When it does so, it will say "Adding intrest". The counter can be effected by the user striking the opponent. Every blow adding to the counter. However, if the opponent manages to strike the user, the counter will decrease. After 10 posts, Korekuta will transform and collect whatever the number on the counter is from the opponent's chakra. This completely seals chakra for 30 days if the amount is greater then can be paid.
Daedalus
Daedalus
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkarro Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:54 pm

Darkarro sighed, "Why must the good be so stupid." Darkarro sent a thought to RIP. Darkarro then told Takeshi, "Please don't. I'm not in the mood to mess with you right now. I know you want to wipe out evil but hear this without evil there would be no good." Darkarro gave him a second to process that. Darkarro then Jumped and preformed hand signs sending blades of wind towards his oppenents. Then following Darkarro's orders he sprang up and swang his sythce to power up the blades of wind.

Sword of Wind
A
Ninjustu
Chakra Cost:
Wind
Sword of Wind is a Ninjutsu technique. After forming the needed hand seal, a cutting whirlwind will envelop his opponent and cut them to pieces. Unlike a real sword which can face resistance, the wind blade will be able to slice with little difficulty.
Darkarro
Darkarro
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Daedalus Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:49 am

"I don't need your preachings" Takeshi says, vanishing before the blades struck him only to appear directly behind Dark. "That damn gnat does enough of that crap" he continues as he aims an elbow at Dark's collerbone. Moments before striking, four clones of Takeshi appear around Dark. However, unlike shadow clones, these ones were slightly transparent and the instant they appeared, they struck. One aiming a right leg at the ribs, one with a knee to the stomach, one with a two handed blow over the head and one kicking between the others at Dark's exposed throat. Each one of these being a possibly crippling blow, all unleased at once in a fraction of a second.

"Adding intrest" The voice says again. The counter increasing to 20%.

Name: Instant Clones
Element: None
Description: A special type of clone developed by Takeshi. They are a combination of normal and shadow clones. Most would say an incomplete clone. It will only appear for about a second and only has time for a single strike. The clones, like with the original clones, are intangible. When struck they will not disappear, however, their attack will be effective. They disappear immediately after attacking.
Daedalus
Daedalus
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkarro Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:30 pm

RIP was the first to react. At the time he was below darkarro so he pulled him down avoiding the blows. They both landined on the tree. 'Master its time to leave, Summon the snakes so that he can play with them.' The demon said to his master. "Very well RIP ruin al my fun why don't you." Darkarro bit his thumb and placed the blood on his forearm and summoned and gient two headed snake. "No RIP I will stay and fight this guy." Darkarro said landing on one of the snake's head. 'Very well Master, then when this is over we will kill that person that knows our secret.' The demon dais into the mind of darkarro. Darkarro waited for his oppenet to move thia was going to be a quick fight.

Summoning Justu
C
Ninjustu
none
Chakra Cost:
Decription A powerful jutsu, Summoning Justu allows a ninja to summon animals, objects and the dead to fight on their behalf. The ninja normally signs a blood contract with the animal species, which allows him to summon different size and skill levels of creature.

Last edited by Darkarro on Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Darkarro
Darkarro
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Daedalus Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:06 pm

"Ah, now you are serious" Takeshi says as he brings his arms over his chest and bunches himself into a ball. Leaping hard, streaks forward at the serpent and Dark as he thrusts forth his arms. His hands in a sort of tiger claw, as he approached his chakra bursts forth from him and forms into a large serpent-like head. Its jaws opening wide as it fires forth at the head of the snake where Dark stood. A moment before it struck, something streaked from behind the attack, aiming directly for the second snake head. A second Takeshi quickly landing upon it, pulling back an arm as electricity forms from his fingers and stretching for a decent length before being plummeted into the skull of the snake. During this, the main attack strikes at the first head. The attack meant to take out the massive summon as opposed to hurting Dark at the moment.

"Adding Intrest" Chimes Korekuta's voice again. The counter increasing to 30%.

Name: Rising Dragon: Rule of Might
Element: None
Description: The user places their hands in a claw-like form and charges forth, attempting to land a punch. However, at the same time, it forms a large serpent head out of chakra that fires and stays infront of the user. The head is slightly taller than the user and about a meter long. When the chakra strikes, it will either hold the enemy in place so that the user can land a strike, or blast the enemy away. Additionally, the chakra can act as a sort of shield against most attacks.

Name: Claw of Asura
Element: Lightning
Description: Through focusing lightning chakra, the user creates large claws (size of the user's forearm) extending from the fingers of the user. The lightning travells up the hand and arm slightly, taking on an image of a type of gauntlet.

Name: Air Hike
Element: Wind
Description: By focusing an area of wind chakra, the user can create platforms in the air to jump off, swing, etc. This allows the user to be able to maneuver around in midair.
Daedalus
Daedalus
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkarro Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:08 pm

Darkarro warched as Takeshi was falling with force towards him. This kid has guts I'll give him that. He thought. Then he silently pulled out his sword and jumped high. There was no chance for aiming he had to go with his gut felling. While in the air he then swong his sword around making drop faster. He found out that his Snake had gotten hit on both heads. He Knew that his snake wouldn't just poof with a couple hits to the head. His snake then filp its head up hopefuly also pushing Takeshi (the one that tried to hit him) would go up. Darkarrro then swong his sword in a rapid pattern and trying to nail Takeshi. The other one had tried to hit RIP, RIP was able to stepped back and tried to swing its Sycthe towards the fake Takeshi.
Darkarro
Darkarro
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Daedalus Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:21 am

((OOC: I dunno where RIP came from, I thought he was in your head o.o, I was trying to kill the snake by stabbing both heads, striking the brain, but I'll roll with it))

Takeshi was flinged high into the air by the snake's head after he landed a powerful blow on its skull. Speeding towards, and into the path of Dark's blade which cut through his body. However, he would feel no mass or resistance upon landing the blow, the sword cutting through nothing as the clone fades. A standard academy level clone was all it was. While this was happening, Takeshi draws his claws from the snake's skull, blood spurting from the five puncture wounds, he was sure he struck the brain. Out of the corner of his eye he saw the Reaper form and quickly flipped backwards, his left hand landing upon the staff of the scythe as he uses it as a launchpad, throwing himself into the air and looking towards his opponent, about to strike the clone. Grinning he thinks to himself "Wrong one". And in one swift motion, he throws two kunai in Dark's direction. They would arrive the moment he cut the clone, the first one dragging an explosive tag while the other was meant to trigger the tag by striking it the moment it was in range. Being less than a meter from his target, with luck it would be partially hidden by the vanishing clone.

After throwing, he twists his body, coming down with a powerful heel drop atop RIP's head, he would still be recoiling from the swing so his reaction time would be all but null.

"Adding Intrest" Korekuta says as the coutner adds to 40% (If the blow hits you, even if you block some, increase the counter 5%)
Daedalus
Daedalus
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down