Naruto RPG • Beyond the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Yo guys whats up
Your Chars Story Line EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 6:27 pm by kamui

» Hey
Your Chars Story Line EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:53 pm by Jet

» The Tailed Beasts
Your Chars Story Line EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 5:48 pm by Last Temptation

» A story WHERE YOU decide what happens next
Your Chars Story Line EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:32 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» new jutsu 05
Your Chars Story Line EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:21 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Kazura Clan | Check if you would |
Your Chars Story Line EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:47 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Samanaka clan
Your Chars Story Line EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:33 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Hello dudes.READ THIS1!NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your Chars Story Line EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:00 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» new jutsu 03
Your Chars Story Line EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:24 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

Your Chars Story Line

2 posters

Go down

Your Chars Story Line Empty Your Chars Story Line

Post by Ombra Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:16 pm

: I am Placing this up here while I can. This Is so Members, and MODS can have a glance of what your chars up to. MOSTLY because when I was a mod before people would TELL me things that needed to be added or checked but I had no Proof, or ability to find it.
Also This helps with "Hive" Rp. So that We can get a bases of whats changed or happened with each char. Since updating your Profile just for arcs is a Bitch.
So I suggest that we Place small Arc entries here so that Groups, Rp partners, Hive Rp, and Mods/Admin Can Know. I feel this will also Help a Ton, when we need to do archives and such.

Personally My char is so "Historic" and keeps changing im having/had A hard time explaining everything to players, and then keeping her in track. There is a template here that I would like to suggest. However my Internet Connection is about to Blow. I will post that VERY soon.
Loves
Seu
Ombra
Ombra
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Number of posts : 81
Element : Fire
Element #2 : Wind
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Your Chars Story Line Left_bar_bleue100/100Your Chars Story Line Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Your Chars Story Line Empty Re: Your Chars Story Line

Post by Ben Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:45 pm

(Before Jex posts the template im going to give a short comment on mine)

My char is concentrated on accomplishing what Pain/old aka failed to do. 70 years ago, he believed that Akatsuki's cause was good and that the Jinchuuriki were not needed in the world, and with Akatsuki as mercenaries the world would be purified. Him and his clan were casted out by the Tsuchikage for being accomplices to the attack on Iwa. After the battle when he killed Stone Country's Daimyou, the Tsuchikage decided it was time to kill Kujo himself, in a quick battle Kujo killed the Tsuchikage but his body was preserved in the earth with a coma. The earth broke and he was released after 70 years, knowing that they only way to go was Akatsuki and thinking that it had been about a few days, he looked around and everything was different. He saw a ripped flyer saying 'Akatsuki gone? Will there ever be another group like them?' So, Kujo was sure and for 2 years he trained and did unnoticed crimes in the world. Soon he rebuilt the Akatsuki bases and recreated them into Neo Akatsuki, recruiting more powerful members. Though when a member is killed, he believes they are unpure in the world and the killer is asked if they want to join Akatsuki. If the killer disagrees they die quickly, but if they agree Kujo will spar off against them and see if they are powerful enough. Kujo's main idea is that the world is corrupted by violence and the Bijuu causing war, so his idea is to kill all standing in his way and capture all the Bijuu to seal them away for existence or use them for himself.
Ben
Ben
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member

Number of posts : 44
Element : Earth
Element #2 : Earth
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Your Chars Story Line Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Your Chars Story Line Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)

Back to top Go down