Naruto RPG • Beyond the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Yo guys whats up
Bills super bordem OF DOOM! EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 6:27 pm by kamui

» Hey
Bills super bordem OF DOOM! EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:53 pm by Jet

» The Tailed Beasts
Bills super bordem OF DOOM! EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 5:48 pm by Last Temptation

» A story WHERE YOU decide what happens next
Bills super bordem OF DOOM! EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:32 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» new jutsu 05
Bills super bordem OF DOOM! EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:21 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Kazura Clan | Check if you would |
Bills super bordem OF DOOM! EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:47 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Samanaka clan
Bills super bordem OF DOOM! EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:33 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Hello dudes.READ THIS1!NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bills super bordem OF DOOM! EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:00 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» new jutsu 03
Bills super bordem OF DOOM! EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:24 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

Bills super bordem OF DOOM!

Go down

Bills super bordem OF DOOM! Empty Bills super bordem OF DOOM!

Post by Usagi Aburame Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:57 pm

Okay So one of us forgot to pay the Internet Bill. Or they are being Stupid ( I am guessing the intnernet) SO, I and Tai Wont be on for a bit tell one of us can scrap the cash for it. T_T Please save me. I cleaned my entire house, organinzed my external hardrive in ABC order, and this close to sewing a quilt.

Im also disguised as my Husband " Ohh Look at me. Sexy Anbu with a deep mysterious past, and honey eyes. " *Wiggles in Handsome manner* " I have yet to show you my real skills with a swor the ladies. OH MY!!"

OKay done with that. I dont know when we will be one. Im currently surfing on my neighbors intnert connection. I ll b e on as Tai as long as I can. Im Afraid if I try to Switch names it will Jinx. So much love from us! Well be back soon!
Hugs and Kisses
~Jex

(FYI I dont care abotu my spelling right now T_T)

EDIT: if some connections will hold we are linking into one of our neighbors we will see, right now i am on it so yea
Usagi Aburame
Usagi Aburame
ANBU
ANBU

Number of posts : 68
Element : Earth
Element #2 : Water
Registration date : 2008-10-08

http://narutorising.omgforum.net/index.htm

Back to top Go down