Naruto RPG • Beyond the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Yo guys whats up
Co-Admin, & Four more mods. EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 6:27 pm by kamui

» Hey
Co-Admin, & Four more mods. EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:53 pm by Jet

» The Tailed Beasts
Co-Admin, & Four more mods. EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 5:48 pm by Last Temptation

» A story WHERE YOU decide what happens next
Co-Admin, & Four more mods. EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:32 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» new jutsu 05
Co-Admin, & Four more mods. EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:21 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Kazura Clan | Check if you would |
Co-Admin, & Four more mods. EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:47 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Samanaka clan
Co-Admin, & Four more mods. EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:33 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Hello dudes.READ THIS1!NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Co-Admin, & Four more mods. EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:00 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» new jutsu 03
Co-Admin, & Four more mods. EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:24 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

Co-Admin, & Four more mods.

+13
xoxKitKat
Darkarro
Usagi Aburame
Selena Mizuki
Foot+Prints
Josh
Ombra
Jordan
The Snake God
Yun Disukai
Kimimaru
Matsutake Hida
Lady Tsunade
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Co-Admin, & Four more mods. Empty Co-Admin, & Four more mods.

Post by Lady Tsunade Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:21 pm

Okay, I'm looking for more staff members since we are gaining members. One of my admins aren't on and I need all of the help I can get. If you are already a staff member, you can PM your suggestions from the people who reply here.

Please fill out the form below:

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] (or member name)
[b]Position Wanted:[/b]
[b]Why should you be a admin/mod?:[/b]
[b]Can I trust you? How?:[/b]
[b]Activeness:[/b]
Lady Tsunade
Lady Tsunade
Hokage
Hokage

Number of posts : 63
Element : Water
Element #2 : Fire
Registration date : 2008-08-14

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Co-Admin, & Four more mods. Left_bar_bleue100/100Co-Admin, & Four more mods. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://beyondtheshinobi.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Co-Admin, & Four more mods. Empty Re: Co-Admin, & Four more mods.

Post by Matsutake Hida Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:37 pm

Name: Matsutake Hida
Position Wanted: Moderator
Why should you be a admin/mod?: Because I'm not a complete idiot who cant roleplay, spell, listen, or discuss, which seperates me from 50% of human kind. Also, I know I'm to dumb to be an actual admin and therefor apply for moderator....self-knowlage is the key to everything.xD
Can I trust you? How?: I'd ofcourse say yes, yet there is no way I can prove I am to be trusted. You have nothing but my word here.
Activeness: Depends on how much work I got to do. Will vary for various visits á day to 1 visit á day.

Matsutake Hida
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimimaru Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:38 pm

Name:kimimaru
Position Wanted:i dont care admin or mod is fine
Why should you be a admin/mod?:well im on alot and i have been a admin on my friends sites(there all deleted).also i'm nice and dont yell at people alot like some mods/admins do on other sites.im avalible most any time.
Can I trust you? How?:yes.well you could give me a test.im not sure how i would do that but you can decide.
Activeness
:im on problay every day exeppt sundays.but even then im on,just not as much.somtimes i go on vacation and im still on so yea basicly every day or at least every week.

Kimimaru
Not Approved

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Co-Admin, & Four more mods. Left_bar_bleue100/100Co-Admin, & Four more mods. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yun Disukai Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:43 pm

Name: Yun - Member, Dreamslayer - ingoo, Sterling - name
Position Wanted: Moderator
Why should you be a admin/mod?:
Well i really don't want to brag, but i'll just lay out some points.
1. Experience, i've been a mod on several sites.
2. Brains, I understand a lot of things better then most do, and i gladly take all aspects of the situation in before disregarding anything.
3. Friendlyness towards those who are friendly? hey, if your nice, I'm Nice back i'm not going to Insult people because of Stupidity unless its getting to a really bad point.
4. Strict, I'm Strict, i'm not going to take any crap from mems, i'll give them a warning anything else and they are Done for a bit.
5. Strength in Numbers, most of the members here Really enjoy me, besides a few select few, I am generally a likeable guy, (I hope X.x)
Can I trust you? How?: Well, if you don't Trust me then guess who doesn't get to be a mod anymore? I don't. You still hold the power i am simply the workforce.
Activeness: ACTIVE VERY.
Yun Disukai
Yun Disukai
A Ranked Missing-Ninja
A Ranked Missing-Ninja

Number of posts : 534
Element : Wind
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Co-Admin, & Four more mods. Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Co-Admin, & Four more mods. Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

http://www.dystopia.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by The Snake God Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:46 pm

Name: (or member name) My name is Nathan Johnson. Char name Gabriale Kyro
Position Wanted: Mod or admin. What ever you need more
Why should you be a admin/mod?: I have came close to being a mod on the old site but turn the offer down b/c summer was comming and I had to travle
Can I trust you? How?: Yes. On the old Site I was a long time member. Asking any one from there and they rembmer me being on every day. I often asked some of the mods if they had any work they wished for me to do. I think we were under staffed. Several mods didnt pick up their slack of the work and I felt bad for the mods who had to pick up their slack. So I often tried to help out and was even granted permission to help in the custom jutsus section and Ninja sing up section
Activeness: On daily and often find my self bored. I could fill that borem with work here on the site. I have the potential to be one of your to mods/admins.

People who have applied that I support in getting mod position: Jordan, Yun Disukai, and myself

Last edited by Gabriale Kyro on Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Snake God
The Snake God
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader

Number of posts : 87

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:05 pm

Name: Most members know me as Jordan, but my real name is Chris, with Jordan being my middle name.
Position Wanted: a Mod
Why should you be a admin/mod?: I feel I could fit the Mod position, because I've had experience with being a Mod on previous forums and am an Admin currently on my own forum. I guess you could say I'm good with the members as well, as most of them know me from your old Naruto forum, and I feel I was a pretty liked person on there. I'm also fair when it comes to solving and handleing problems, as I listen and take in both sides of the story. I believe I am fairly well at Rp'ing, so if you would need me to give advice to members who aren't as skilled, I would be able to do so.
Can I trust you? How?: Well I cannot say for sure, as trust is something that is hard to be earned, and easy to be broken, and I don't think I've ever talked to you personally or given you a reason to trust me. However, I do not doubt that I can earn your trust if I were given a chance, but it's up to you in the end.
Activeness: I should be on everyday if not every other day. The only exceptions to this would be if I get grounded, internet connection goes out, or if I'm away from the computer for long periods of times, which I will try to always make a notice of.
Jordan
Jordan
Not Approved

Number of posts : 14
Element : Fire
Element #2 : Lightning
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

http://codegeass69.darkbb.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Ombra Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:23 pm

Name: Ombra / "Seu Nara"
Position Wanted: Mod
I simply want to help out when I can. I have a good time slot were Im on at hours most chus are not. Sometimes in the early mornings Im the only one online. Or there is only two of us. It be nice to have the chus who are on early, and late to have a active mod or admin.
I was a mod on the old Ingoo, and Was appointed Admin. I did my best to help the site with the people there in it. Adjusting to what I could for the need of the site, and the growth it had that summer. Even if The work I was doing was not shown up front. I"ve Rped for 13 years, and would love to help chus out with Story/Teaching. Though we may not Have a need for that now ^^ So Being a Mod I would love for people to come to me when they need Rping help, or a technical Issue. I would love to Help with sub plots, or mimi plots. Anything to help with the creative Juices we have of our members. Cause that's what matters most anyway the fun and play.

Can I trust you? How?:
I was loyal to the old ingoo for a very long time. When you Made this site I was over joyed because now It was yours Again. It was home, and I could finally get to know you because I was unable to last time. I know the feeling of building something up and then losing it. I would Hate to see anything happen here, and only want to do my best to over see that everyone is having a good time Rping.

Activeness:
I can be on every morning, and every evening for a few hours now. Plus a few days I that have work online I can check in periodically. (like today)
Ombra
Ombra
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Number of posts : 81
Element #2 : Wind
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:24 pm

Name: Josh
Position Wanted:Global Moderator
Why should you be a admin/mod?:Because I have very good experience, owning many of my own sites and helping other beginning sites get off of the ground. I often have nothing to do on this site so I will sometimes just chat on the c-box or look around the forum. I also feel that some Staff Members might miss big things in applications that could determine greatly what becomes of this site. I love this site more than any other site, and wish to help it the best I can. I'm perfectly fine if I don't get the job because I think it's an honor just to be a member. I'm very observant, as well as fair in terms of looking at things from different points of view, which will normally resolve many conflicts that may occur. On top of this I am also a fairly well RPer myself, and help out newbs, and n00bs who need help on how to get out of one liners, and two liners. I would also in force the rules, and kindly give warnings before kicking, or punishing a member unless they do something severly bad. And that is why I'd be more than proud to be a moderator of your RPG.
Can I trust you? How?:I'm very trust worthy, and I can 100% guarentee you that it would not be a mistake to make me a moderator. I don't know exactly how you can trust me, but I've been a moderator, and administrator on many RPGs and on all of them I did a great job. Another reason you might be able to trust me is because I have stuck with this RPG through it's hard times with Onegoo, and I have tried to get many people from Onegoo over here, and I really hope I get the job of moderator.
Activeness: Constantly; Almost Always On. lol, I have practically no life away from school so I', on EVERY chance I get. So I'd be able to constantly check up on the site, and help out with whatever you need me to do.
Josh
Josh
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Number of posts : 247
Element #2 : Wood
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Co-Admin, & Four more mods. Left_bar_bleue1000000000/1000000000Co-Admin, & Four more mods. Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000000/1000000000)

http://storycentral.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Foot+Prints Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:45 pm

Name: My Name is Ulquiorra

Position Wanted:
Information:
Being a Moderator for RPG and CB

Information:
The reason Why i should be nominated to be an CB Mod/RPG Mod is because im very active and i can also be very nice and also very stricked. I also think i was mod material is because im very experience. I was Both Admin and Moderators on previous Websites. I am very good at reading so will be a big help with checking applications unless my head hurts or when im not in the mood. I can be very good a solving stuff like forum problems. I can help with any GFX related matter. I would now like to explain the reason why i said i am both Kind and Mean. Before Kicking and Banning i always give warning i dont randomly pops in the CB an Kick someone an just get out anyways before i do all those stuff i always give warnings then a kick on the second warning then ill ban that member untill i feel like unbaning then sometimes ill unban then when im aout to get off my computer or to do something that does not relate to this site. Sometimes i might get on the CB and says to the member thats having trouble being nice " Do you want to leave the CB or else ill make you leave" and that member leaves. But trought all of that i would love to be a staff of Beyond The Shinobi!

Can I trust you? How?:
Information:
Im very trust worthy and you would never catch me doing something im not suppose to be doing. I do not kick someone if they didn't do anything to be kicked. I do not yell unless i fell like the members are doing something that result in me yelling. Even so i would love if you would accept me as a moderator for your Forum Lady Tsunade.

Activeness:
Information:
I should be on this site everyday. If im not on every single day it must because my computer crash or im somewhere, where i cannot get access to a Compuetr or Laptop but if any of that is going to happen ill make sure an Admin know that im going to absent for a Couple of Days or Less but i will never be absent for over a month.

Last edited by Ulquiorra on Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:14 am; edited 5 times in total
Foot+Prints
Foot+Prints
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2008-10-06

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

http://www.narutop.ingoo.us

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Tsunade Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:49 pm

Seu, you are already a mod :]

Okay, I just wanted to tell you that I did pick one more Mod. Dreamslayer (that's the only name I memorized). Congrats. But I need to think about the other three...this is going to be hard!
Lady Tsunade
Lady Tsunade
Hokage
Hokage

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena Mizuki Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:03 pm

Name: Miss Selena [Alexis IRL, call me Lexi]
Position Wanted: Mod [Application mod]
Why should you be a admin/mod?: Back on the old Ingoo, I was approached, several times, by Soulhunter and Okibi if I wanted the position of being a mod. I rejected however, because I was no good at approving jutsus, clans, weapons, etc. and I wasn't quite up to the challenge not yet. Then, when Soul and Okibi left, Mitsuhide approached me yet again, but this time, I accpted, seeing that they did need the mods. I was a mod for a couple weeks or so until the place crashed and burned [aka, hacked, or whatever happened] and then I joined Naruto RPG Reborn, and then Beyond. I have an excellent work-habit and I am able to isolate myself with my work when needed, and I don't play favourites, and I am very partial to everyone. I do come with my fair share of bad habits and such. I can get carried away and over-work, but that led to some serious actions back on the old Ingoo. I usually ignore the people who talk about me behind my back, or in a rude way, but it ends up getting to me somehow if the words are strong enough, and I do take drastic action when I feel like it's needed.
Can I trust you? How?: For one, I am completely tech-deprived, so no, you probably won't get any "hack-threats" or anything like that from me, and I feel like you can trust me in a way. I don't leak secrets out unnecessairly, and if I have something to say, I will indeed tell you. There really isn't much to say here, because I highly doubt you'll depend on me for your life right now, and that trust still is developing, I say.
Activeness: I'm pretty active, but I'll be honest; I am grounded atm. I can't get on the computer on weekdays, but when I need to do homework, I can get on. But on weekends, I can be on for whenever I want, and I think that still will help the forum.
Selena Mizuki
Selena Mizuki
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Number of posts : 36
Element #2 : Water

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by The Snake God Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:47 pm

Hmm possibly we could use more than 3 more mods? Not saying we do just think it would be good to have the extra help you know?
The Snake God
The Snake God
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Usagi Aburame Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:13 pm

Name: Tai (or member name) Usagi Aburame

Position Wanted: either mod or admin

Why should you be a admin/mod?: I do enjoy helping others out, I have done so on many sites as both. being a mod has it's good and not so good moments, and the few reasons for wanting an admin position over a mod one is that after approving any applications, would have to wait for an admin to get on before changing colors, or even names, however a position if any given by you would be an honor.
I also believe in a forum that needs to keep grounds and not only keeping order within chat boxes or in topics, but also keeping an appropriate level of language and inappropriate conducts down or negate, it is because of the lack of maturity that resulted in me leaving various forums and as an older member I wish help in the aid that such inappropriate conduct does not take place here.

Can I trust you? How?: Since we have never met, I can only give you my word, and as either a mod or admin my duties to your forum will be the best that I can do. And to help further your trust towards me, since we are married and she introduced me to the wonderful world of RP Jexy is sure to keep me in line xD (Seu Nara/Ombra)

Activeness: I am active every night after my work, and during the weekends throughout the day when I feel more members are on and need the most help.
to better understand my hours of activity my time is now 6:13 pm

Last edited by Usagi Aburame on Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Usagi Aburame
Usagi Aburame
ANBU
ANBU

Number of posts : 68
Element : Earth
Registration date : 2008-10-08

http://narutorising.omgforum.net/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkarro Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:48 pm

Name: Darkarrro

Why should you be a admin/mod?: I am the type of person that would listen to both sides of the story. I won't argue with anyone about posts. If I am a mod I would tell them by Pm that I delted and for what reasons
Can I trust you? How?: Trust is something someone has to earn. And I don't thing I have earned anyone's trust on this site yet. But I will al least ry my best too.
Activeness: I'm on for at least two hours on weekdays and 3 on weekends.
Darkarro
Darkarro
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Co-Admin, & Four more mods. Left_bar_bleue10000000000/10000000000Co-Admin, & Four more mods. Empty_bar_bleue  (10000000000/10000000000)

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxKitKat Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:36 pm

Name: Becca~ (xoxKitKat)
Position Wanted: Wherever you need me
I think I'm ready for the job. I have great people skills and I don't become bias when dealing with creations by my friends. I'm trustworthy and I have some experience in the field. I'm still learning, I know; but my skills tie the knot. I know from experience, that I am very picky when it comes to applications and RPing and I know that if I'm dealing with an app, it won't come out OP, and I won't downgrade it so my character is more powerful. I think when issues come up I can look at them rationally, although I know at times I get too involved. I'm working on that.

But most people know me to be easy-going and extremely mellow. I love helping out, and even now I find myself giving input and helping people with their character sheets. I ENJOY assisting people to become better Rpers or give them aid creating a character. I'm not applying because I want power, I'm applying because I enjoy helping and making people's days easier and more enjoyable. I want to help. Smile

Can I trust you? How?:
Yes, I think you can because I know where the line is. I won't cross it and go into your territory and try to take control. I am FULLY committed to this site and I will defend it with all my power. (I know that sounds cheesy) I enjoy RPing here and I want to see it grow and flourish into something beautiful. I know not to press you about something. I am full of ideas to better a site and I'm willing to work hard and try my best to please everyone while still staying in the boundaries of the rules. I know you don't know me, but hopefully eventually you will! :3

Activeness:
I am on ever day, but there are the occasions when I skip a day due to school, after school activities, and work.

I'm here to have fun, get better, learn; and to help make this place wonderful. Even if I don't get this job, I'm ready to still give advice and help!~
xoxKitKat
xoxKitKat
ANBU
ANBU

Number of posts : 466

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ave Uchiha Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:45 pm

Name: Ave Uchiha
Why should you be a admin/mod?: Well, one of the particular reasons why I want to be a mod is to look over apps. I dont know why but I just think it interesting to look at other people's storys. Plus, not many mods are active right now. You people need to get active!!! When I first came here, I thought Wow, this could be a wonderful RPG. I then made my app in the time of a couple days cause of school and stuff. It took about 5 more days for it to get aproved because of the activness of the mods at the time. But, I understand that you all have lives and you need to get to them, as do I. Enough of that, now for experience. I own one site, it is goign smoothly and I have had no complaints so far. I have been a mod on a few other sites and I have proved my trustworthyness. If you really need a hard working, active mod, choose me.
Can I trust you? How?: You have only my word that you can trust me in every way possible.
Activeness:I am on all the time every day. Somtimes I'm nto able to get on because of homework, but I am ussualy active all the time.
Ave Uchiha
Ave Uchiha
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Co-Admin, & Four more mods. Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Co-Admin, & Four more mods. Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:53 pm

I have no life xD or soul. I sold my soul on e-bay ^.^
Josh
Josh
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Co-Admin, & Four more mods. Left_bar_bleue1000000000/1000000000Co-Admin, & Four more mods. Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000000/1000000000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Tsunade Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:10 pm

Okay, I picked two more mods.
Tai and Becca. Congrats. I still need a admin. So this is still going to be a hard desicion.
Lady Tsunade
Lady Tsunade
Hokage
Hokage

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Usagi Aburame Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:48 am

Thank you LT I shall do the best I can for you and your forum ^.^
Usagi Aburame
Usagi Aburame
ANBU
ANBU

Number of posts : 68
Element : Earth
Registration date : 2008-10-08

http://narutorising.omgforum.net/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Yun Disukai Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:42 am

Congrats Guys.
Yun Disukai
Yun Disukai
A Ranked Missing-Ninja
A Ranked Missing-Ninja

Number of posts : 534

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Co-Admin, & Four more mods. Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Co-Admin, & Four more mods. Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

http://www.dystopia.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxKitKat Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:01 pm

:3 Thank you very much!!~ I know Tai and I will try our best to make this place wonderful!
xoxKitKat
xoxKitKat
ANBU
ANBU

Number of posts : 466

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Whiddershiner Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:11 pm

Name: Dylan, mka Whider
Position Wanted: Whatever i may be needed for.
Why should you be a admin/mod?: Well, i cant tell you that im the best mod there is, or that i have a lot of experience. But i do can tell you that i see that the registration and approval/rating systems are pretty slow, and if nobody reads/rates them, the members may leave. And i know that i may help that, as i do have experience of rpg modding.
Can I trust you? How?: Well again, thrust is something that you must decide to whom give it, all i can say is that i was a mod on your pokemon rpg (c3l3b!) and i've been an "old" member of old ingoo. I know my temper and that i loose it sometimes, but i just wanna say that.
Activeness: Im pretty much on all day in weekends and over 2-4 hrs in weekdays, although 75% of the time i be on nobody else will be.
Whiddershiner
Whiddershiner
Chuunin
Chuunin

Number of posts : 39
Element : Lightning
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Temptation Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:29 pm

I'm pretty late but, Congratz Razz
Last Temptation
Last Temptation
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 844
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:54 pm

When will the next mods be chosen Question
Josh
Josh
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by The Snake God Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:16 pm

Yes with the inactivity of admins and mods alike how is the site to grow and prosper if the mods and admins arent on to help things move along? Im not saying all arent on but the majority arnt
The Snake God
The Snake God
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next