Naruto RPG • Beyond the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Yo guys whats up
My Sweet Time - Private- EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 6:27 pm by kamui

» Hey
My Sweet Time - Private- EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:53 pm by Jet

» The Tailed Beasts
My Sweet Time - Private- EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 5:48 pm by Last Temptation

» A story WHERE YOU decide what happens next
My Sweet Time - Private- EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:32 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» new jutsu 05
My Sweet Time - Private- EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:21 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Kazura Clan | Check if you would |
My Sweet Time - Private- EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:47 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Samanaka clan
My Sweet Time - Private- EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:33 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Hello dudes.READ THIS1!NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My Sweet Time - Private- EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:00 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» new jutsu 03
My Sweet Time - Private- EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:24 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

My Sweet Time - Private-

3 posters

Go down

My Sweet Time - Private- Empty My Sweet Time - Private-

Post by xoxKitKat Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:18 pm

Ruii sighed, her lean body slumping into the comfortable plush of the chair. Inhaling the sweet smell of herbal tea leaves she relaxing, her tense muscles releasing like a spring until she was closing her eyes in relief. Taking a sip of the hot liquid, she relished the feel of it slipping down her parched throat and warming up her empty stomach. it had been awhile since she had eaten, having been busy with a mission and now, since it was complete she could finally just take a few minutes for herself and collect her feelings. It had been a hard, nails on a chalk board experience, the pain, mentally and physically hard to think about.

The target had been prepared for her when she came by, catching her offguard and immediately ensnaring her in his illusions. They were horrible images that even now, Ruii couldn't get them out of her head. They haunted her dreams and thoughts; making her jumpy. It had taken nearly all of her willpower to escape, and nearly damaged her body to completely kill the bastard. She had lost feeling in her body, her nervous system paralyzed and unable to receive commands from her brain. Never in her life, had the shinobi been so scared.

But after that ordeal, she had came out on top and now was seeking some type of refuge. Coming to Tea Country seemed the best thing to do. It was quiet and uncultivated, the place a person haven for the time being as she licked her wounds and tried to put the thousands of blank pieces back together. It was hard, the dark bangs under her eyes haunting, making her resemble the living dead. Sleep was not an option and no matter how hard she tried to conquer the scared child feeling she couldn't, chickening out at the last moment.

No, she didn't feel like a shinobi, she felt useless and a failure, an embarrassment to her village and rank. But she didn't share the insecurities out loud, instead; she tried to cope with the feelings, alone. It wasn't the best thing for the ivory haired woman to do, but, it was the only thing she knew how. She was an introvert, and although she felt like she was about to implode, Ruii was determined to get out of the hole and continue on. Each ninja went through something devastating like that.

Sighing again, she took another sip of tea, looking up slightly when a plate was delicately placed in front of her, a large bowl of steaming broth atop of it. It smelled heavenly and with a small, quiet thank you to the waitress she tucked a loose lock behind her ear and reached for the bowl, taking a slow, small sip.
xoxKitKat
xoxKitKat
ANBU
ANBU

Number of posts : 466
Element : Water
Element #2 : Fire
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
My Sweet Time - Private- Left_bar_bleue100/100My Sweet Time - Private- Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

My Sweet Time - Private- Empty Re: My Sweet Time - Private-

Post by Last Temptation Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:54 pm

Okashii had a long day of basically doing nothing. He and Gamabunta were just doing their normal things in Myobokuzan. It was certainlly an interesting new attempt at their techniques. Gamabunta began to bug Okashii about learning Senjutsu, but again Okashii refused. He would not try and learn and turn into a toad. He would make sure that he was ready for that with his toad arts. Which at this point he didn't think he was. He was still perfecting Gamahei, he had been oftley close to being able to use that but not yet. Okashii didn't want to sound bitter with the rest of them, or ungrateful for how much they had trained them but enough was enough. He wanted to go at his own pace.

Their training was the most that bored Okashii, he needed some place to get away from it all for a bit. His plot, something no one knew about would take alot out of him later on and he needed the rest for it. Alot was going to happen in the future. Alot of things that could possibly lead to his death, or the death to everyone close to him. He had to make sure that he was ready for it, that he was ready for anything to happen and he had to make sure he was ready for any obsticle he might face. He had heard that the Land of Tea would be a great place for someone to get some relaxation, and he did love tea probably more then any other beverage. He just realised that with his encounter with Seu Nara.

He traveled on foot, He decided not to use his Tenegoku. That would be too easy. With his Kekkei Genkai he could basically go wherever he wanted in a second, but Okashii wasn't really that kind of a lazy person. In a lot of cases, he loved to walk. So that was what he made of it. He traveled through an extremely thick forest, He had no idea how long it would take him to get there. The only thing he did know is the direction it would be in. He kept walking and reached what looked to be a beaten path. "Maybe it leads to where I'm going." He thought to himself. He walked over and started following the path. In the horizon, he could see what looked to be a small village.

He sighed quickly, he swore that he would never use teleportation if he didn't absolutly have too. Yet the walk down that same path looked extremely long. Okashii didn't want to put himself down to that level, so he kept walking even though he didn't want too. It was more important that he had a good image of himself. The sun was beating down on him, so much so that one single drop of sweat hit the ground under him. "Great place for a little vacation huh. No one told me it would be this hot." He mumbled to himself quietly with a little aggrivation. The path seemed to get smaller and smaller which he was glad. His agrrivation quickly went down after that.

He approched a large gate with two guards on each side of the top. They were just basically sitting there. Okashii found this interesting, that this small little place known as Tea country would actually have people guarding the place. I mean, who would bring violence here. It amazed him. Still, he addressed the men. "Can you open this gate please, I'd like to come in?" He asked with a friendly smile. The men didn't recognize him as a Sannin but that wasn't a suprise. Not alot of people did and it was pretty far away from Konoha. One guard looked to the other and they both nodded their heads. Moments afterwards, the gate opened.

Okashii walked through the gate not looking back or thanking them. They shouldnt have been there anyway. Instead, he looked around for the nearest tea place. It had been said that this small little country had the best tea on earth. Okashii planned to put that to the test. He saw a small but nice looking Tea House. It was a little white building in a corning surrounded by other big builings. "Jack Pot." Okashii said to himself as he began to run over their, he was extremely quick. Moments after he reached the entrance of it and walked in, looking around he saw what looked to be a few friendly people.

He sat down with the nearest chair, He figured that a waiter or waitress would come to him when they were ready and he was right. Moments later, a woman approched the table. "What do you take?" she asked quickly as if she was in a hurry. "Black Tea, a little sweetened." He replied with a grin on his face. The women nodded and walked away. Okashii was very bored of this place already, but he would give it a chance. It was nice, but the nature didn't compare at all too Myobokuzan. Okashii sat there for about 5 more seconds with nothing on his mind. Moments later, the waitress brang him his tea. Okashii handed her the money but she didn't accept.

He was confused on this, why she wouldn't take the money. "Why are you giving this back to me?" He asked taking the ryo from the table and putting it back into his bag. "For one of the Legendary Three of Konohagakure. Its on the house." she stated and walked away. Okashii was suprised by this, not many people recognized him as a Sannin. He sipped the tea quickly, It indeed was the best tea he ever tasted.
Last Temptation
Last Temptation
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 844
Element : Fire
Element #2 : Wind
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
My Sweet Time - Private- Left_bar_bleue100/100My Sweet Time - Private- Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Keisai Abura Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:37 pm

"Glorious research!" Keisai said happily, jotting a few more notes down on a pad he had out. He was out examining the fascinating world of parasites once again, and loving every minute of it. He was so happy at all the success he was having today, he didnt even care that the sun was beating down on him, and making his skin crawl. "Just one more stop and I think I'll be done for today. This country has so many parasites Ive never even seen before! Its great" He got up from his kneeling position and walked down a path in the middle of the forest with him, waiting to find something. It didnt take him long before he picked up something, and quickly hurried over to where it was at. He sat down and closed his eyes next to the stump of a tree, and concentrated. The parasite within him had the special ability of communicating with other parasites, and was waiting for it to make contact with one. Every other second his grin grew wider. "Fantastic!!" he shouted, jumping into the air and hurriedly jotting down more notes.

He sighed happily while he walked down the path again, he so loved his research, and today was filled with so many new finds. His pack was filled with more notes and his mind buzzed with loads of newly gained knowledge. He stopped suddenly, noticing that he didnt have anything to do, and he wasnt due to meet up with Okashii for awhile. He stood there, just thinking what he should do, when he suddenly snapped his fingers and hit himself on the head. "Duh" he said to himself. "When in the tea country, drink some tea!" he went on merrily. He took off running again, and a tiny parasite crawled out of the palm of his hand. He talked to it silently for awhile, telling it to find the actual town, and it took off. He kept on running and running, in no certain direction. Did he know where he was going? Not a clue.

For awhile he just ran, not even thinking, just humming to himself. The sun was starting to irritate him at extreme degrees, so he pulled his hood over his head to block some of it out. He felt a rumbling in his stomach, and new instantly from his main parasite what was going on. They were getting restless, they needed a real host now. He decided, why the hell not, and started searching for some kind of animal to kill some time. It didnt take long before he found a sickly buck. He placed his hands on the ground, and thousands of parasites poured out of his wrists and start crawling towards it. It wouldnt take long for that buck to die now, and he did feel a little bad. But his parasites needed a real home, or they would start to kill him quickly. Apparently the parasites didnt realize that after killing this thing, they would probably die too without another host to go too. Or maybe they would spread to the rest of the pack it was with, if it even had a pack. This also made him smile too, because now he knew that his main parasite would have to work more making replacements, and if feelings could speak, the latest one he was receiving from the parasite was douche

Soon after all this, the parasite returned to him with the information he needed. He laughed when he learned how far away it was from his current location, but kept on walking anyway. Soon his walk turned into a run, then a dash, and he was eventually speeding towards his goal quickly, having quite some fun just jumping around like an idiot. He almost smacked himself to the ground by hitting a tree branch a few times, but he got away from all of them, barely. It didnt take much longer after this to get to his destination. He spotted the guards and wondered for a second if he could somehow freak them out with different kinds of parasites. He decided not to in the end, but he too noticed how they were unnecessary. He started pondering for a moment, when a mosquito buzzed by him. He clapped his hands when he knew what he was going to do. He grabbed the mosquito by the nose gently, and let something crawl down his arm. It jumped into the mosquito, and got itself ready for what Keisai had in mind. This mosquito now carried a parasite that would would be injected into a human when it sucked some blood out of he or she. This parasite would then lay eggs of another parasite called Wobachia. This parasite, would end up making the person blind. It was cruel, and they didnt deserve it, but he still had a few parasites that needed a home. He let the mosquito fly, and walked towards the gate.

When he reached the gate, the guards didnt really pay him much mind until he spoke. "Hey guys" he said cheerfully "Could you let me in?" One of the guards examined him for a moment, and nodded for the gate to be opened. He walked passed them, waiting for something. A little before the gate was closed, he heard one of the guards slap his neck suddenly "Darn mosquito!" he shouted. Keisai tried hardly not to laugh, and failed a few feet later, at least they were out of earshot by then. He scanned the area for a shop, and found a nice one nestled in a corner. Small, and out of they way, perfect for him. He walked over, with his hood still over his head, even so, the sun was piercing through it and his skin was getting very irritated now. At least he had another reason for going to a little tea shop now.

Keisai opened the door slowly, and stepped inside. Instantly the annoying buzz of the sun left him, and he relaxed, taking off the hood. This action revealed his gray skin, and green 'peep' as some people called people from his clan eyes. This made quite a few people stare at him, but he didnt care. He was stared at all the time. He looked around for an empty table with a frown on his face as he couldnt find one. A few more moments of this revealed Okashii, he grinned at the site of him, especially how he didnt even look up from his tea as everyone looked at him. He started heading over
Keisai Abura
Keisai Abura
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Number of posts : 53
Location : With the parasites. No, I am NOT inside a cows belly!
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxKitKat Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:17 pm

Ruii slunk more into her chair, her eyes closed. She had finished the broth a moment before, the aroma still teasing her senses. It had been delicious, sliding down her throat and filling her stomach. For that moment, she allowed herself to stop worrying and forget about the shinobi duties she was avoiding. Just then, she relaxed and felt wonderful; like the Ruii she used to know and somehow lost to the shinobi that ignited her fears and made her reality become twisted by illusions. Wrapping the large red scarf around her shoulders as if to protect her from the dread nightmares, she shrunk into it, her shoulders hunching up. The high ponytail swished lightly as the silvery locks swung with the rather abrupt motion, but she merely disappeared more.

Biting the inside of her lower lip, the shinobi felt ashamed at herself. She knew she was drowning in her own self-pity, but for some reason she couldn't find it in herself to stand up, and continue on. She needed an output; something that would allow her to release her pent up anger and distress. She needed a way to let out her frustrations and scream at the top of her lungs as much as she wanted. How she craved for that; a battle, a spar, ANYTHING. But for some reason, even when the opportunity showed up, she couldn't find enough motivation. Inwardly, the woman wished for her squad, knowing they would kick her ass into gear and make her stop with the pity party, but contacting them was out of the question.

She needed someone or something that she had no relation to. Something that wouldn't make her feel. She needed to be emotionless like a shinobi was supposed to be. Like she was before the incident. Stop , she thought with a fury glare, This is not helping your rehabilitation. You need to move on... Yes, Ruii knew that was needed; to not look back into the past and see those images. She needed to clear her mind, get rid of anything that made her handicapped in any way. She was a leader, a ninja of Special Elite. She needed to act like one and not the child she used to be.

Finding a new, quiet determination, she pushed her chair away, standing up gracefully. Reaching for her nagato, which she had placed by her chair, the ANBU member didn't notice the man as he walked by, straightening to her full height only after he passed. Licking her lips, she waved the waitress over, a small smile on her lips as she thanked her for the wonderful meal and asked if she could give her regards to the cook, along with take care of her bill. The woman, whose name tag read "Yukigi" nodded happily and said she would return as soon as possible.

Strapping her sword into the holster at her hip, she propped herself against the table and waited. Seeing the waitress stop to take an order from some man who was shrouded by the multitude of heads in the room, Ruii reminded herself to be patient. Having been decently close to the man, she watched as his tea was served and the announcement of his Sannin rank shocked the young lady. Standing up to use her height as an advantage, she stepped sideways to get a better look, and automatically recognized him as Okashii, a leaf shinobi. He was in her Bingo Book, quite high up too, only 4 or 5 slots ahead of her, which was quite a feat, seeing how high up she was.

Interested, she took another step around, trying to get a better view of him. She had met the man once when she was completing a mission, but then, he only saw her in her ANBU mask, the porcelain cat face her second name. She had read up on him closely, interested in this character who was a descendant of Minato, a Konoha nin legend. It was said his technique was even better than the Yellow Flash, which interested her. Ruii had always sought out challenges and a spar with him someday would be amazing.

Taken up in her thoughts, the shinobi blanked out, unaware of the incoming body. Turning around she smacked dead on with the character, sending both of them flying backward, her turn hard to foresee. Catching her balance, the woman let out a curse, reaching forward toward the shinobi to see if he was alright, "Sorry, I wasn't really paying attention." Looking up, she was shocked to see his pasty gray skin and little eyes. Searching for a name to put to the face, it clicked in quickly. He was an Abura.
xoxKitKat
xoxKitKat
ANBU
ANBU

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Temptation Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:53 am

Okashii saw the women that hit Keisai in the head, he immediatly began to laugh a little bit. He was just busting Keisai's chops, whether or not he actually thought what happened was really funny was irrelavent. As he took a closier look at the women, he pretty much knew that she was a Hyuuga. Those pupils were hard to mistake. Okashii smiled lightly at her and then began to take a sip of his tea. Before he took the sip, he let out a few words. "He's used to it, don't worry." He took a long slurp of it and set it back down. He was finished with his first cup and was ready for a little bit more.

He signaled for the waitress to come back over there, this time he wanted something different. He wanted to try every single kind of tea they had there. Okashii didn't realize that she actually eventually would like to spar him, he was oblivous to reading any thoughts of a woman. He came their for a vacation, this wasn't a time for anything hostile. Keisei was one of his good friends, Actually he may have been Okashii's only real friend at that point. Self pity wasn't really Okashii's bag, he didn't care much for starting new friendships. When he met someone that annoyed him he would be filled with regret of even talking to them which was the main reason why he only tryed to make friendships that he had a good feeling would work out.

It had been a little while sense he had waved the waitress over and she had not come back. Okashii found this troublesome for he indeed loved his tea. He looked over at Keisei with a look of disconfort. Not a second after he instantly stood up and walked over to where the waitress was standing around talking to a co worker. He wasn't going to act mean, but he felt something needed to be said about this. "It's been about 5 minutes sense I asked you to come over to the table, If I need to pay for the good service I will. Telling a man something is free but making him wait a whole lot longer to get it without paying isn't really alot of help for him." He stated in a calm but determined tone.

The woman nodded and then began to speak, "What would you like?" she asked, seemingly dissinterested as if she didn't listen to a word he said. Okashii didn't mind it, at least he would get his tea now. He was told this would be the best place for a small vacation but, maybe he just wasn't the type of man to really enjoy a vacation. Training was probably the only thing that he enjoyed nowadays. Still, he was told this by a friend and promised that he would at least try and enjoy himself. He also promised that he would not train while he was there, so that was a pretty big problem for him.

Okashii didn't know how to answer the woman, so he simply stated. "Whatever you think your best tea is." He put on a smile with it, making everything okay with him and the waiter. Things like this were the exact reason why Okashii didn't like to deal with people. Him and Keisei were alot alike in one determining factor. They both loved things that we definitly not human. Okashii loved the toads and his training while Keisei loved his parasites. He quickly sat back down and looked both at The hyuuga and Keisei. He didn't really have much to say, Most people that knew him already did know that he wasn't a man of alot of words.

He to be honest pretty interested in the woman, he wanted to know what her story was. He noticed she was wearing what looking to be Sunagakure ANBU gear, He didn't know what the whole story behind that was. A Hyuuga ANBU. Either she was transfered from Konohagakure to help Sunagakure or she left the village and joined up with that one by choice. Either way, it wasn't in Okashii's nature to start un-nessecary conflicts with people. Especially at a time he was suppose to be vacationing. "I noticed that you happen to be a Hyuuga. Judging from your gear I would say its from Sunagakure. I know for sure that it isn't anything from Konoha." He said, he was still smiling at her.

"Whats the story behind that? Sounds like it could be something to interest me while im waiting for my next round of tea. Which reminds me, Keisei, go order yourself some, its rather amazing. I'll buy if needed." Okashii said in a tone of mild excitment. Potientally interesting stories got him that way at times and he was pretty interested in hearing what she had to say. He didn't reconize her exactly, Maybe because it had been so long sense he was actually doing missions and work for Konoha. Either way he was clueless at that point, he would have to wait for her explanation.
Last Temptation
Last Temptation
Admin
Admin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Keisai Abura Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:03 pm

Keisai rubbed his dazed head for a moment while he sat on the floor, a little 'uhg' was barely audible, but it could be heard of you listened closely enough. He shook his head to clear it and looked up at the person that had bumped into him. He squinted his eyes to try to get the light from the lamp just over them out of his eyes so he could see better. "Uh....thats fine, Ive been up all day so i probably needed to sit down anyway" He said slowly, still a little dazed. He got up and looked at the person that had ran into him. He could tell by her voice she was female, but couldnt really tell much more due to the light. Taking another look, he scanned her without really even moving his eyes. It was clear to tell from the gear she was from Suna, and looked like an ANBU too, he didnt say anything though. He ignored Okashii's laugh, and comment about the usuals of his life, and didnt even take his eyes off the female ANBU. He wanted to ask some questions, but he knew it probably wasnt his place. He hadnt really even seen an ANBU before, so he was curios, much less one from Suna. Frankly, he didnt even know Suna had ANBU, that was his fault for being out researching all the time instead of paying attention to the gossip around him. Oh well.

He noticed Okashii's irritation with the waitress, and moved his gaze away to watch him. He listened to the conversation, and could tell what the both of them were most likely thinking. Okashii was a little annoyed with realization at his people skills, and the waitress just answered him to get him off her back, she obviously got this often from people. He shifted uncomfortably at this site of this. He still had a few restless parasites that needed to get out of his body, and this arrogant waitress was a pretty good target for a small infection of Schistosoma, it wouldnt really kill her though. In actuality, she would probably think that she had caught the flu in the next few days. He was still reluctant, but he decided it was for the best. She could probably learn to respect a Sannin, and he needed to get these parasites out of him. To make it looked good, he pretended to see a small speck of food land on his arm, and he pretended to flick it off. In reality though, he placed a small amount of the parasite on the edge of his finger, and flicked it toward the waitress. Schistosoma infected someone by penetrating skin so, she would get it.

He sighed at this as Okashii started back, and hoped that this ANBU hadnt noticed. With her position, theres no guessing what she could think of from that little action, she could mistake it for attempted murder or something, he hoped it wouldnt come with that. He was about to say something to try and get her thinking about something else, when Okashii came up from behind and started talking. He shut his mouth then, and decided to sit down and get some tea like he suggested. Another waitress came by quickly, as he sat down at another table from Okashii. She came so quickly it was as if she were just hiding somewhere, eyeballing the three of them, waiting for one to sit down so she could take an order. If so, she must have been pretty bored. "What will you have?" She asked as anxious as he figured she was. He grinned at this for a moment. "Well, I Havnt been to this place before, and I actually havnt had tea in awhile, so I'll take whichever you think his best" He smiled happily, trying to be as friendly as he could, he only hoped she hadnt thought he was rude. As if reading his thoughts, she nodded quickly and returned the same smile, and started off. "Oh yea" he said, leaning back in his chair. "Shes getting a big tip for sure." He loved good service, but he almost never got it, so he always paid them big whenever he got it. He thought if they were going to make the customer feel good, or lucky for getting them, they should get paid better for making them feel that way, while they could be rude or something.

It didnt take long for her to come back, in fact Okashii had barley said to words when she got back. Keisai smiled again and handed her the money, which was a lot thicker than it should have been. The waitress looked at it doubtfully, and was about to hand some back when he said "Keep the change" and winked at her. She blushed, and scurried off quickly, probably thinking he was hitting on her or something like that. He laughed, partly because he really wasnt, and partly because he hadnt caught himself talking that way before it was to late. Oh well, whats done is done. He moved his finger around the top of the cup he had been given, thinking about something for a moment, probably his research, when he finally took a drink. His eyebrows hid themselves in his bangs, this tea was delicious, he had never had something this good before. He almost lurched over the table, trying to chug some more down, but quickly stopped himself mid-flight, and calmed himself enough to drink it slowly, like tea should be drunk. Taking a few more sips, he sighed happily, and looked over at the unfolding conversation between Okashii and the ANBU, taking another sip every now and then as he listened
Keisai Abura
Keisai Abura
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxKitKat Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:47 pm

She smiled slightly at the nin's humour, staring down at him as he sat on the floor, his legs sprawled out in front of him. She was relieved that she hadn't offended him, even though it wouldn't really matter to her anyway. She was the kind of person to not let too many things bug her, and making someone angry fell under that category. The lavender haired girl was a shinobi, she killed people for a living and was pretty sure they didn't enjoy it when she ended their lives. Thinking about it now in such terms made the woman laugh out loud but she quickly bottled her mirth to save face; intent on not giving off the image of an escaped member of the nearest asylum. Which she was pretty sure some people were summing her up as.

It wasn't like it wasn't often that shinobi went insane or became mentally unstable. Even she, but moments ago was slowly losing herself, unable to grasp the threads of the rope to pull herself out of the well. But thankfully she did, finding a part of her that she needed to keep herself moving; the part so many couldn't find. It was hard thinking about all the wonderful shinobi whose minds cracked, making them into something ugly that either went missing or ended up killing themselves. It could have been her.

Shaking the images from her mind, she slowly directed her gaze to the shinobi who was walking up to the two ninja. Okashii. It seemed he knew of the Abura member and they greeted each other like friends, making her smile and think about her family back in Sunagakure. A tightness pulled at her abdominal muscles and she recognized them for what they were; homesickness. She knew running from her ANBU family was stupid, but she needed that time; the security to know she could get herself out of the sinking sand that was choking her.

But now that she knew she could, Ruii was excited to return back home to the people that cared and loved her. Besides that, she needed a mission to keep her thoughts away from those dreaded nightmares. Turning back to the two shinobi that showed companionship, the Sunagakure nin joined them at the table, sitting down gracefully. She crossed a leg over the other, placing her folded hands on the top of her knee. She listened silently to the questions poised at her by Otashii and she smiled inwardly, happy to see his intrigue nature. He seemed fascinated by how a Hyuuga was part of Sunagakure and she would gladly answer all of his questions... but first...

Leaning back in the chair she was seated in, she smiled happily, her keen eye picking up the Abura's amazement and excitement at the delicious taste of the tea. She understood his exuberance about it, knowing it was fantastic and easily the best he had ever tasted. Relaxing her muscles, she crossed her arms, revealing the ANBU tattoo that was inked on her skin, "I have heard so much about you; the descendant of Minoto himself. I feel privileged to be in your presence a second time." She smiled, tilting her head, "The first time we met was outside of Konohagakure. My ANBU squad was assisting yourself and a few other Konoha shinobi in the capture of a nuke nin." She decided this information was important, and if he did not remember her; that was fine. Ruii wasn't suppose to be giving away her identity anyway.

"You have so many questions, Okashii-sama," she started her head tilted to the side, "And I wonder how much time you really have. To start I guess, I am Hyuuga Ruii, by what I can tell your friend here is an Abura. It is my pleasure to meet you," she said, directed the pleasantry to the unknown face. Continuing with a smile she asked, "And may I acquire your name before we continue on? It would seem only fair."
xoxKitKat
xoxKitKat
ANBU
ANBU

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Temptation Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:51 pm

Okashii put on a large grin while looking at the woman, at least someone felt that way about him. All of his life, no matter if he had surpassed members of his family, no one would recongnize him as the shinobi he was. He was just in the Yellow Flash's shadow. Along with his grandfathers shadow. That was one of the things that he couldn't stand but it was also just what he had to deal with. Minato had killed alot of people to get the reputation that he still had and Okashii had also killed many people, yet Minato still was recongnized to be stronger then he was. It annoyed Okashii behond belief.

Okashii didn't know why those few words she had said made so much of an impact on his mind but it did. He couldn't stop thinking about it, why he wasn't as well known as he should be. He trained long and went through many hardships to get to where he was yet it seemed like even after obtaining the rank of Legendary Sannin he would still be in the Yellow Flash's shadow. That would soon change as long as his plans would go into motion right. If everything went well he would definitly be known as the strongest shinobi Konoha ever produced, no matter what it took to be recongnized as that.

He began to start getting his mind away from those thoughts that hurt him just thinking about. The last thing he wanted while he was trying to vacation was rage. Okashii knew that Keisei would have noticed him begininng to get a little un easy about things, for his friend could read him like a book. Thinking back on everything she had said, it interested him that she talked about the second time they had met. The capture of a Nuke nin. If she was talking about the mission he was thinking of, that had been an extremelyyy long time ago. Although hearing her name, he knew about her story a little.

He had read a chart on her a while back, She was the most Elite of the elite Suna ANBU. Interesting enough, she would probably be a squad leader by now. Okashii was always fasinated by the abilities of the Byakugan, it proved to be very usefull on scouting missions and such. The only way Okashii could really have the Byakugan is if Lady Natsuke were to teach him and Okashii already knew the answer to that. Everytime he asked her it would always be a no. She was always trying to pass Okashii up and she usually succeeded in doing so which was quite annoying for Okashii. Still no matter how much she trained Okashii would still have one thing on her, his Tenegoku.

Okashii didn't really say a word because she had asked Keisei for his name. He didn't want to seem rude by answering for him but he wanted their conversation to move quickly. Even though that didn't really matter because really Okashii had all the time in the world. This was suppose to be his vacation, a time of having fun. A time of basically just doing whatever he wanted yet the only thing he wanted to do was train so he could finally finish and master GamaHei. Still, that was out of the question. Okashii heard the words come out of Keiseis mouth. "Keisei Abura" was all he said. Time seemed to be running so slow, it was as if they would be stuck in that place for a while. The tea was just too good to leave.

The waitress finally brought him another cup of tea, Okashii was happy. He quickly took a little slurp of it in waiting to hear some of the story. Okashii hadn't even considered the fact that she was an ANBU and she probably wasn't allowed to give out information on herself. He was really just interested in her because he thought this woman might actually become someone that Okashii could call a friend one day. Compared to all of the other people he had recently met she looked as if she had something to say that was worth hearing. Okashii didn't really have many stories to tell himself, Sure he had stories of killing but everyone there did. That stuff wasn't that great to hear about, especially on a relaxing day like that one.

He had thought about the nice thing she had said, how she had been privaleged to be in his presence. He then began to speak. "I feel privilaged to be in the presence of a shinobi like yourself as well. Not everyday you meet a nice ANBU squad leader." He said and then little out a small chuckle. He then took another big slurp of his tea. He had just got it yet it was almost gone. He made a motion with his hands to attract the waitress again and she quickly nodded. Okashii began to think that coming here wasn't such a bad idea after all. The tea was indeed the best he'd ever had.
Last Temptation
Last Temptation
Admin
Admin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Keisai Abura Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:53 pm

Keisai was still taking a large gulp oh his tea when the ANBU who's name was Ruii asked him the question. He could tell Okashii's unease before she started, but tried not to notice. "Keisai Abura" he said simply. His cup was empty now, and as if on instinct, the waitress came back instantly and asked if he wanted more. Unable to resist a grin, he agreed that he did indeed want some more. She nodded happily and scurried off. He leaned back in his chair for a moment when she left, just thinking to himself. He was looking at the table again, not really caring if he was completely involved in this conversation or not. For now, he would answer if asked or addressed, but he would otherwise remain silent. He closed his eyes to think to himself, finally feeling empty of restless parasites. He wondered if that buck was still alive for some odd reason.

((sorry for the extreme shortness, I just had a major brain fart, and it doesnt really wanna work for me right now))
Keisai Abura
Keisai Abura
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxKitKat Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:31 am

"Oh my," she said; her eyes wide in surprise before they closed and she let out a laugh; the chime like sound disappearing into the busy-ness of the tea house. She had leaned back in the chair, one hand above her heart the other near her mouth as she tried to keep the giggles contained. It was a sweet sound, her body language one of relaxation and easiness; like she was used to laughing easily. The chair balancing precariously on its hind legs, the shinobi who was known in battle to be stalk and ruthless let out a sigh of content before she opened her eyes and faced the two men once again, a sparkle evident in the white orbs.

"Well," she began, her lips stretching into a genuine smile, "an ANBU captain? You think so highly of me, Okashii-sama!" She tilted her head to the side, slowly bringing the chair to its four legs. Resting her elbow on the arm rest, she placed her head in the cradle of her hand, her body leaning forward as if she was interested. She was not denying her status as a ranking ANBU Captain, but she also was not going to answer the question. That position was strictly given to the elite of elite, and there weren't many of those in Sunagakure. If she gave that answer, then her identity and mask would definitely be easy to narrow down to. She could not allow that.

Still smiling, she turned to the newly introduced man and winked at him playfully, "It is a pleasure, Keisai-san." By looking at him, she deduced that he was at least chuunin rank, leaning toward jounin. He seemed comfortable in his skin, and did not act jumpy. She had noticed when he flicked a parasite that the Abura Clan was so well known for at the waitress, but she had decided to say nothing; coming to a conclusion that scaring half the shop really wasn't needed. Licking her lips for a moment, she pulled herself back up, sitting normally; her posture impeccable.

Ruii looked at both characters for a moment, the habit of surveying her opponent and looking for weaknesses automatic. She let it happen though; knowing fighting her senses would be stupid. This was who she was, no matter how much at certain times she couldn't figure it out. Smiling though, she spoke softly, her voice have an undertone of strength and authority; a voice of leader some would say. "Sunagakure has been my home for 16 years. My family moved there when I was young." Pausing for a moment, she lifted her bangs, revealing the flawless skin of her forehead, "My parents did not think that because of my potential that i should be sealed away; not rising to the path Kami had set in front of me."

She said nothing else, her voice void of bitterness or regret. There was nothing there, like a blank emptiness that could never be filled.
xoxKitKat
xoxKitKat
ANBU
ANBU

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down